[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiromasa Yonebayashi on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: yonebayashi.jpg (34KB, 349x450px) Image search: [Google]
yonebayashi.jpg
34KB, 349x450px
After completing "Mary and the Witch's Flower" and taking the film to be seen at Studio Ghibli:
>Miyazaki - "I won't see it. Get out of my sight!"
>Takahata - "Not the worst animation ever made, but it'll bomb".
>Suzuki - "Get over Ghibli already and go make something good."

I don't like him, but this is sad.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-22/hayao-miyazaki-i-wont-see-mary-and-the-witch-flower-film/.117841
>>
>>158828869
What a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>158828869
As expected from Miyazaki, but I didn't think Takahata was such a cunt.
And these are the same people that kicked out Hosoda for being too creative.
I hope the movie succeeds only to piss them off.
>>
why is it that everytime I see a thread about miyazaki he's hating on something? It's like he is the personification of /a/, /a/ also thinks every anime is trash.
>>
>>158828869
What got him so pissed off?
>>
>>158829764
I guess they're butthurt about him stealing the "Ghibli style".
But since they're the one that sank the studio they can fuck off.
>>
>>158828869
Nice "quotes" you got there. Your Suzuki one in particular is the exact opposite of what he was saying.

>Yonebayashi said that he brought the film and visited Studio Ghibli after finishing it. At that time, Miyazaki told Yonebayashi, "I won't see it." However, Miyazaki also said, "You worked hard." Yonebayashi reported that Miyazaki had worried because the completion of the film kept getting delayed and said, "Can you really do this!?" The upcoming film's director believes that Miyazaki was happy that the film was able to be finished.
Fellow Studio Ghibli co-founder Isao Takahata told Yonebayashi, "It's a film that has a good feeling. But as to whether I have a good impression
>Nishimura reported that Suzuki said, "You worked hard. When you are released from the curse of Ghibli, maybe you can make such a film. You made a good film unaffectedly and carefree.", I think this film's success could be in danger."
>>
>>158829891
Fuck, don't know how that happened.
> Fellow Studio Ghibli co-founder Isao Takahata told Yonebayashi, "It's a film that has a good feeling. But as to whether I have a good impression, I think this film's success could be in danger."
> >Nishimura reported that Suzuki said, "You worked hard. When you are released from the curse of Ghibli, maybe you can make such a film. You made a good film unaffectedly and carefree."
>>
>>158829891
>Miyazaki being nice
Wow
>>
>>158828869
>>158829891
>>158829940
Idiots.

Suzuki:
>"Good job. So this is the kind of movie you make after being released from Ghibli's spell. It's a good movie, made freely and at ease."

Takahata:
>"It's a movie that is easy to like. But the fact that I like it means that its success might be in danger..."

Miyazaki was being a dick though.
>>
>>158830000
Miyazaki is always a dick.
It's his natural state.
>>
>>158830000
I'm just quoting the article, anon, I take no responsibility for their accuracy. Thanks for the proper English translations, though.
>>
>>158830096
Why is he so grumpy? I have a feeling he'd get on well with Bill Watterson.
>>
>>158829879
>I guess they're butthurt about him stealing the "Ghibli style".

It's only Miyazaki, and he hates everybody.
>>
Suzuki:
>"Good job. So this is the kind of movie you make after being released from Ghibli's spell. It's a good movie, made freely and at ease."

This is a jab.
>>
>>158828869
Haha fucking amazing.
>>
>>158830409
He misses the glory days of cel animation, and nazism.
>>
He should kill himself, it looks like uninspired shit.
>>
If you check the article, it's not nearly as bad as Op seems to implying.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.