[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

japanese cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fa3.jpg (20KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
fa3.jpg
20KB, 320x371px
https://youtu.be/i3cHh4c3e8Q?t=2m3s
who is this coffin dodger anyway
>>
>who is Stan Lee
come on
>>
>>158817488
Hopefully it flops so they can stay out
>>
>>158817748
It's not the first time Japanese animation studios and Western animation studios worked together on a project you know.
>>
>>158817843
Yeah but they aren't popular
>>
>>158817876
The Boondocks, Legend of Korra, and the new Voltron series are examples of popular western cartoons made in collaboration with Japanese animation studios or the other way around and all of those series are very popular. This was just found with some light searching and I know there is at least one anime that France and Japan collaborated on. Don't think that just because something isn't purely Japanese means that it sucks.
>>
File: 1491725025334.png (487KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491725025334.png
487KB, 944x720px
>>158818339
>The Boondocks, Legend of Korra, and the new Voltron series
>popular
>>
>>158818339
> The Boondocks, Legend of Korra, and the new Voltron
They were in collaboration with Mir, which is korean

> one anime that France and Japan collaborated on
You might be refering to Ōban Star-Racers
>>
>>158818339
technically Kamiya Yuu the oc of ngnl is a brazilian weeb
>>158819217
>Ōban Star-Racers
used to watch that on tv a long time ago,long before i knew what anime is
>>
>>158819217
Miraculous Ladybug for Toei.

Gi Joe for Pierrot if I recall.
>>
moshi moshi stan lee desu
>>
>>158817488
>paid him to say that
This is always sad to see.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.