[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the Hell was her deal, anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1384387972336.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384387972336.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
What the Hell was her deal, anyway?
>>
She used demon worms for some reason? And turned into a zombie all of a sudden out of nowhere?
>>
Needed the dick
>>
I can't remember a single thing about that character.
>>
I bet she loved to be on top
>>
File: 1481495188428.jpg (66KB, 535x434px) Image search: [Google]
1481495188428.jpg
66KB, 535x434px
>>158788594

>that one doujin where she licks MC's cum off her glasses
>>
>>158788534
Being a very sexy cake.
>>
>>158788928
Kyoukai no Kanata had too many characters. The Nase siblings are underdeveloped as fuck and Ai has no reason to exist.
>>
>>158788534
She's sexy as fuck
>>
>>158789359

Ai was non-canon right?
>>
>>158788534

If I were the MC, I would DESTROYED the glasses chick.

And by destroy, I mean literally kill. If you're walking nuke and people are out to kill you if you accidentally go off, why would you let some girl try to trigger you, even if it's for laughs?
>>
>>158789428
Yes
>>
File: knk-mirai-smile1.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
knk-mirai-smile1.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>158789487

Don't hurt glasses chick, glasses chick is cute.
>>
Is the sequel movie any good?
>>
>>158789997
It's awful. Horribly rushed, plot development out of nowhere that makes not a whole lot of sense, and lolamnesia. I really liked the original series, but the movie was bad. Maybe it would have been better if it had a season's worth of development and buildup beforehand.
>>
>>158789487
>If I were the MC, I would DESTROYED the glasses chick.

remember, she spends the first half of the first book trying to brutally murder him. It hurts, it's painful, and it's played for laughs for some autistic reason, and the MC gets a hardon for her glasses.

I can't figure out why he wouldn't just kill her and stash her body somewhere. Just because you happen to be immortal (or close to) doesn't make the intentional attempts on your life any less serious than they would be on someone else. If he didn't have MC powers of immortality he would have died in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.