[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt we give out quirks and let other anons decide if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: drarpq5l7rqy.jpg (169KB, 875x1190px) Image search: [Google]
drarpq5l7rqy.jpg
169KB, 875x1190px
Itt we give out quirks and let other anons decide if it's balanced.

Telekinesis: can levitate any one, inorganic object, within my line of sight at a time but it has to be something I could lift naturally and I get similarly exhausted depending on the weight
>>
the ability to temporarily upgrade things.
ex. make a sword 50% sharper or armor 50% more resistant.
obviously wouldn't work on living things.
>>
>>158779375
The ability to freely move coins, however you're only able to move one coin at a time and the maximum speed is as fast as the speed of an average person fast-walking.
>>
File: shekel.jpg (44KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
44KB, 428x500px
>>158779867
>>
>>158779758
That'd be neat. Strong but dependent on gear and how you use it.

>>158779867

Seems a little underpowered but whatever works
>>
File: Penny Man.jpg (1MB, 2631x7469px) Image search: [Google]
Penny Man.jpg
1MB, 2631x7469px
>>158779979
Coin manipulation is really fucking OP, man. If a character had complete, free-range on their ability to manipulate pocket change, they could defeat anyone easily. Such a powerful limitation is necessary to prevent such a character from wrecking every other character without even trying.
>>
>>158780145
But one coin at walking speed seems a little weak. It wouldn't hurt very much but I suppose you could probably blind someone
>>
>>158780834
If you could only move one coin, you could get free soda forever. You could easily steal rare, ancient coins by manipulating them into your hand one coin at a time. You could even steal the largest coin in the world (weighs 1 ton) and move it around with ease at people.
>>
You make things bouncy. Any object that enters an aura around your body gains the properties of rubber, that slowly returns as it gains distance from you. Rubber bullets and heavy/very fast objects will still hurt like hell, and might kill you, but anyone trying to kick or punch you regularly will find it near impossible to stand, or properly hold their arms up. You can also use this to your advantage, as anything you throw will slowly return to its natural state in mid-flight.
>>
The ability to act as a human compressor. Intake valves in your back and two output valves on each of your forearms. Normally, you would output streams of compressed air, but, say, if your input valves were in water you'd emit water jets. The higher the pressure you're creating, the higher the toll on your body. The width of the output valves can be controlled, so using cold attacks through Joule-Thomson effect is possible as well.
>>
>>158781844
seems really versatile, as useful as the users imagination.

>>158781487
Odd, but I can see it working, would be annoying to fight for sure.
>>
Object teleportation, but it only works on food you might find in a bakery
>>
>>158781487
What happens to gum?
>>
File: 1429387566550.jpg (51KB, 310x288px) Image search: [Google]
1429387566550.jpg
51KB, 310x288px
You can temporarily make a duplicate of an opponents weapon, but your skin goes darker the more you do.
>>
File: bagguette.png (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
bagguette.png
28KB, 300x250px
>>158786173
>>
You can open any door, but only by fucking the keyhole to completion. Your dick changes shape to match the size.
>>
MAKING BLACK HOLES
>>
Literally just Amajiki but i don't need to eat anything to make what i want

More like Beast Boy than anything else, not sure whether i'd be green or something
>>
The ability to produce weapons, but only if the opponent is angry, and dependent on how strong they are.

Like, pissing off an average store clerk could probably get you a machete, considering they COULD fuck you up after a while.

Pissing off a full-fledged hero gets you a mounted M134.

Power becomes useless when the opponent isn't mad at you and stays calm, so if it falls into the hands of - say - Frankie Boyle, he becomes unstoppable because of how angry he can make people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.