[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime/Manga that should have ended way earlier than they did Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: yamadakun.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
yamadakun.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Anime/Manga that should have ended way earlier than they did
Go
>>
>no Yankee-kun anime

What the fuck Japan, don't you want your young ones to learn the value of studying??
>>
File: wan piss.png (209KB, 320x618px) Image search: [Google]
wan piss.png
209KB, 320x618px
>>158763350
>>
>>158764310
>Yankee-kun anime
The only reason that could possibly be good is because they wouldn't be able to get in far enough to adapt the ending.
>>
>>158763350
Beck
>>
File: the salt's still here.jpg (2MB, 2258x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the salt's still here.jpg
2MB, 2258x1600px
You know it to be true.
>>
File: bleach fans in nutshell.jpg (174KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
bleach fans in nutshell.jpg
174KB, 873x700px
>>158763350

Kubo had zero idea what he was doing after Aizen's defeat
>>
File: Ch1.jpg (176KB, 1051x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ch1.jpg
176KB, 1051x750px
Prime example of this. It peaked at Shinryuuji Nagas, Ojo was disappointing, Dinosaurs was great, and Teikoku wasn't very good but it was the ideal end point. The international arc was just plain bad and was just an useless attempt to lengthen the story.
Oh well, at least it didn't ruin the series' legacy.
>>
>>158767078
Yeah, I'm still salty.
It wasn't out of nowhere but I felt the author was slightly malicious.
>>
>>158763350

Pretty much all of them, or at least the ones considered "long running". There gets to be a point where all manga are just cash grabs without soul.
>>
Medeka box.
>>
File: nadia.png (149KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
nadia.png
149KB, 379x600px
>>
>>158763350
Fucking Akagi.
>>
Kaiji should have only had 1 season
>>
>>158767491
The MC chooses a girl in the end. Better than all these harem mangas where the status quo is god.
>>
>>158767609
There are two types of manga: those that got the axe and those that have turned into garbage.
It's always the same shit - romances turn into harems and drama, battle series suffer from power creep and endless fights, gag series repeat same joke over and over and over again, plots go off the rails, stories get infested with reset buttons, misunderstandings, hearing problems, brain problems, cockblocking, running away, fake developments like "MC-kun, I love you, but you don't have to reply now", stock cliche arcs, anything that would allow author to churn out more chapters without moving plot forward. Until one day everyone gets completely sick of the series and author just shits out some rushed, unsatisfying ending, resulting in a story that despite having six million chapters doesn't explore the premise at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.