[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Manga Has Jumped The Shark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: asspull.jpg (516KB, 1443x1066px) Image search: [Google]
asspull.jpg
516KB, 1443x1066px
Are you kidding me Goku just masters the Kamehameha Wave in seconds!?? This move has been unique to immortals like Roshi and it took him DECADES to master. It hasn't even been stated that mortals can use Ki attacks, much less children??
>>
>>158749321
Tori-fags will defend this
>>
>expecting logic in battle shounen
>>
>>158749321
This is why I dropped it, I bet this kid learns everything from everyone and becomes a fucking god by the end of Dragon Ball
>>
>>158749396
>DB
>battle shounen
nigga this is just a silly gag manga
>>
>>158750245
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
>>
>>158749321
Toyocucks still in damage control mode?
Roshi blew away a mountain with his kamehameha and Goku could only destroy a shitty car with it.
Goku used Hakai on the arc villian, had it work on its first try and it was just as powerful as Beerus'.
>>
>>158751606
>it was just as powerful as Beerus'

did you miss the part where it didn't kill Zamasu?
>>
>>158751957
Or the part where it wasn't nearly as effective as Beerus' hakai.
>>
>jump the shark
what the fuck
>>
>>158750427
for the first couple chapters it was a gag/adventure manga
>>
>>158751957
For reasons totally unrelated to Goku's execution of the technique.

>>158752017
Fused Zamasu is leagues stronger than present Zamasu who Beerus destroyed, in what way it isn't nearly as effective?
>Hurr Goku got tired
Because Fused Zamasu is literally billions of times stronger than present Zamasu.
>>
>>158751957
did you miss the part where Zamasu grabbed Mai so Goku had to stop
>>
>>158752245
The strength of a character probably doesn't matter when it comes to the hakai technique. Didn't at one point say he could destroy an immortal Zamasu if he wanted?
>>
>>158752245
Goku's hakai is very slow and drained all of his energy.
Beerus' hakai wiped out Zamasu instantly and Beerus didn't even feel tired after using it.
>>
File: am-i-disabled.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
am-i-disabled.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>158749321
I can't tell the difference between bait and assfaggotry anymore
>>
>>158752380
>The strength of a character probably doesn't matter when it comes to the hakai technique.
Given how almost every technique so far has been limited because the character was too strong?
It's safer to assume that it very much matters still.
>Didn't at one point say he could destroy an immortal Zamasu if he wanted?
Being capable of doing something doesn't mean it'll be a piece of cake and Beerus is still far stronger than fused Zamasu.

>Very slow
A misconception born from the fact there is simply more panels focusing on it.
You can't provide actual timeframes for their respective executions

>Beerus' hakai wiped out Zamasu instantly and Beerus didn't even feel tired after using it.
Because the gap between Beerus and present Zamasu is enormous to begin with, whereas there is essentially no gap in power between Fused Zamasu and MSSB
>>
>Goku has a tail.
What an asspull, we never saw him getting one.
>>
>Super Saiyan
Oh my god what a fucking asspull. Toriyama could have had Frieza beaten with the fucking huge ass spirit bomb but no, he had to shoehorn this lazy ass transformation (makes hair go up, and makes them go blonde with green eyes) and it just ruined everything.
Don't even get me started on Gohans asspull rage.
>>
The final redpill is realizing Toriyama is a fucking hack
>>
File: 1497953370018.png (2MB, 1572x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1497953370018.png
2MB, 1572x1400px
>>158752245
Goku's execution was obviously less effective than Beerus'
>>
>>158752707
>You can't provide actual timeframes for their respective executions
Considering Merged Zamasu had enough time to grab Mai and use her as a human shield to save his ass, then it's clear that Goku's hakai is much slower than Beerus'.
>>
Krillin disc thing is broken
>>
>>158756153
Seriously what the FUCK is up with that move? It could kill Beerus if he wasn't looking
Krillin is too strong
>>
>>158756484
>>158756153
you guys must have missed when it broke on cells neck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsznRLg3Pmc
>>
>>158756591
Anime fanfiction.
>>
>>158756484
>never adapted it to close combat
>never became Kuwabara and got an energy sword
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.