[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wizard's Soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1128x1600px
Get fucked, country girl.
>>
File: img000021.png (1MB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000021.png
1MB, 1128x1600px
>That deck lock
Reminds me of the Yata-lock days.
>>
All control/permission players are literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>158747833
Glad this was picked up. Any other manga where a card game determines how life goes?
>>
>>158747962
Why is she holding her cards upside down
>>
>>158750153
u wot?
>>
>>158750153
Cards are right way up.
The dimensions of the boxes are still sized for the right way up.
You can also see the cost symbols on the upper boxes on the cards.

Don't know why the color changed though.
>>
So did manaka just win?
>>
>>158751063

Game 1 was better. Blondie had a creature that made her draw X*X cards where X is the number of creatures in play with the same name as said creature. Manaka turned all of Blondes creatures into that creature and decked her out.
>>
>>158751355
>she has 49 cards with the same name
Is that even legal?
>>
>>158753317
Not exactly the same name, but having a certain part of the name be the same. Imagine something like an elf card that says "Draw a card for every Elf in play", only now all your cards in play are transformed into that card.
>>
>>158753317
No go read the page, the card made her draw at the end of her turn equal to the number of minions with the same name instead of drawing at the start of her turn. Manaka turned all her minions into that card when she had a full board so she drew 7x7 aka 49 cards and decked herself
>>
>>158753571
>>158753599
Oh ok, but my question still stands. It's like you have 49 Elemental HERO cards for your tournament.
>>
>>158754433
impossible to say considering the rules seem to be made chapter by chapter and we have no idea the actual rules
>>
>>158753317
Its legal in !magic and that's all that matters
>>
>>158754433

The card that Manaka played turned all creatures Blondie controlled into a copy of a target creature. It didn't literally make them different cards, just made the rules see them as copies of the target. The creature Manaka targted made it's controller draw cards every turn for each copy of it in play. Blondie had 7 creatures, now all 7 are the draw creature, 7x7 = 49.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.