[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Guts just mercy-kill Griffith? It's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: MR-26098-449156-199.jpg (215KB, 735x1100px) Image search: [Google]
MR-26098-449156-199.jpg
215KB, 735x1100px
Why didn't Guts just mercy-kill Griffith? It's not like he wasn't already dead at that point, and he could've prevented the additional deaths of his comrades.
>>
>>158745479
Hope.
>>
>>158745479
>he could've prevented the additional deaths of his comrades.
How was he supposed to know that?
>>
>>158745523
>How was he supposed to know that?
Zodd warned him, my guy.
>>
>>158745738
You'd believe some demon's whispering and kill your best friend because of it?
You're exactly the kind of retard that people complain about in other threads.
>>
>>158745479
indeed there was no coming back to form for griffith from that
That's guts downfall not mercy killing him instantly
>>
>>158745804
I also forgot to add that skullknight warned him. Guts got his warnings.
>>
It wasn't guts' choice

Griffith should have mercy killed himself
>>
>>158745891
That's exactly what he tried to do.
>>
>>158745738
Zodd is also a demon that tried to murder Guts cause he was bored
>>
Because the flow of causality made it so he wouldn't.
>>
>>158745738
Zodd and skullknight both said weird , vague shit like "doom will come to ye!!"

Slullknight at the very least could have been like
"Dude, your friend Griffith is going to use his beherit to summon demons abd sacrifice you and your companions to be eaten by those demons in exchange for becoming a very powerful demon, so you better stay away from him"

If guts still didn't listen that's on him but don't make a spooky visit to see him then just say vague , forbodoing remarks
>>
Gutts stopped in the middle of fucking casca because he couldn't stop thinking about Donovan's BBC

Then during the eclipse he watched groffith's BBC give casca he never could.

Berserk is low key the greatest cuckold manga.
>>
>>158745479
Nice feet
>>
>>158745891
oops
>>
>>158746565
Is he missing toenails?
>>
>>158745840
"Something bad is going to happen to you and your friends if you keep being near this one" is different enough to "he will kill you all using demonic voodoo my man" to make Guts not go listening to demons and piles of bones.
>>
>>158746167
Yeah!
>>
>>158745479
casca was the one who basically guilted guts into keeping him alive because muh griffith
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.