[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to fill this shit. Considering the ones on the top are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: watched.jpg (1MB, 952x4404px) Image search: [Google]
watched.jpg
1MB, 952x4404px
I need to fill this shit.

Considering the ones on the top are long ass shonen shit, i'll skip them, however, the ones on the bottom are also long as fuck. Where should i start? Is it worth to watch Ashita no Joe's 126 episodes? Should i rather progress with 40 episode mecha or a bunch of short slice of life/romcoms?
>>
What the fuck? /a/ isn't your personal advisor, you idiot. Figure these things out yourself.
>>
What a shit chart.
>>
>>158719742
If you think a chart by a guy who considers a fucking food analogy the peak of his own writing a good source for anime recommendations then you have a problem.
Also stop being an elitist shithead and watch shows you enjoy.
>>
>>158719742
Fuck off. Rec threads are against the rules.
>>
>>158719882
>Because it's best to waste 33 hours of my life in some show i don't even know is good or turns good than ask around if it's worth watching.
>thinking his wildly exaggerated example proves a point
Idiot. You only need to watch a couple of episodes to see if it's worth your time. you're even dumber for asking a varied group of people for a consensus on any one show.

>not a recommendation thread
But it is, you absolute idiot. You're forgiven, though; dumb people usually can't tell how dumb they are.
>>
>>158719742
It looks like an objective-well done chart, do you have the original without the red circles?
>>
>>158719742
>>158720926
Seconding.
>>
File: 1497065724044.jpg (749KB, 952x4404px) Image search: [Google]
1497065724044.jpg
749KB, 952x4404px
>>158720926
>>158720967
Here you go.
>>
Where the fuck is Boku dake ga Inai Machi
>>
>>158721249
The chart must be some years old and it doesn't list every single thing, just a bunch of shows to give certain orientation.
>>
>>158720531
>by a guy who considers a fucking food analogy the peak of his own writing

Who made this again
>>
>>158719742
>texhnolyze
>tier 5
>>
>>158721360
Digibrony, a notorious drunk redditor.
>>
Horrible chart. It's a confused and arbitrary mess.
How is a long-running series an 'obsession'? They're long-running because they're damn popular. I probably saw most of Detective Conan as a kid.
>>
>>158720967
>>158720926
>It looks like an objective-well done chart

>some works there multiple times
>Evangelion and SEL not near the top
>all movies not near the top
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.