[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Favorite episode?
>>
not that one
>>
>>158713437

>nothing happens: the anime
>>
File: 008.jpg (4MB, 2544x3354px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
4MB, 2544x3354px
>>158713437
Doomed little town story ark from second season. With that innocent kiddo. I hoped they'd take him in team, honestly. Or episode where mother sacrificed herself to prevent daughter from using the doll.
>>
>>158713437
Either Kikuri kissing that dead girl back to life, or when Kikuri was in a fundoshi.
She made my dick happiest.
>>
I just watched season 2 about three weeks ago. The episode with the director guy was weird. I didn't realize Ai's familiars were free to wander around in the human world all willy nilly and even interact with humans not involved in a contract. Its been a long time since I watched season 1 so I might be forgetting something but the entire thing just seemed odd to me. Not to mention where was Hone Onna finding all that free time to gallivant around and concern herself with the affairs of mortals? She was clearly quite invested in the whole ordeal.
>>
>>158715690

It was just too much drama though - not to say that the series itself isn't dramatic but that arc was just REALLY intensified from the rest. It was just one bad thing after another with the humans repeatedly showing that they were awful and without remorse. I think it would've been better as a shorter arc, it didn't really need to be drug out that much.

For me, the most hair raising moment of that arc was when the detective saved his little sister and the boy. When they were driving down the road I knew full and well that he was going to disappear while the car was moving. Ever time they showed him on screen I thought 'this is it. he's going to disappear' so when it finally happened it made my skin prickle. It was like those jump scares that you know are coming but it still gets you anyway.
>>
File: 227087.jpg (49KB, 576x790px) Image search: [Google]
227087.jpg
49KB, 576x790px
>>
>>158713437
I'm not sure if I can call it my favorite, but the most memorable one to me is the one about feeding a stray cat
there's like some sort of plot twist right at the end and because of that it just kinda stuck in my head
>>
>>158716178

That one kind of bothered me for a few reasons. One being that the girl was a genuinely good person who likely didn't deserve to go to hell but now inevitably will because that orc woman had to play games.

But I also don't know why she fell for the trick anyway though. The contents of the bag were clearly ground meat. How would orc lady have possibly skinned, deboned and then ground up the cat for it to look like that? Like, all she had to do was stop and think. There was no fur or bones in that bag which is a red light that something was amiss.

But then I circle back around and ask myself if orc lady liked that cat so goddamn much then why didn't she bring it into her apartment? Because cats aren't allowed? Fuck you. No one follows the no cats rule. Also, the cat was clearly ill so why didn't orc lady take it to the vet? I don't think she actually cared about it, she just wanted something to fill the hole in her miserable life without being inconvenienced so when she saw the cat living a good life she should have been happy for it. Not to mention the fact that its definitely not hard to find stray cats so she easily could've replaced it. There was no need for the melodramatics.
>>
>>158713437
Enma Ai's backstory episode. She didn't deserve it, bros ;-;
>>
Weirdly enough, the only one I can vaguely remember was the one with the man who killed those people who made a peace sign when he was grieving. It was so petty but I think I empathized with it the most.
>>
>>158716178
>There's like some sort of plot twist right at the end
>Because of that it just kinda stuck in my head
>I don't actually remember the details of the plot twist though
Anon...
>>
>>158713437
Most of the episodes from season 3. I liked the ones with twins where you didn't know who got fucked in the end.
Anyone know if season 4 will wrap everything up?
>>
>>158713437
I remember fuck all about this series despite watching every episode.
>>
Also, OST is god-tier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW1G1GbWgHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0mp1Pr3lM
>>
>>158715670
Something happens every episode, anon.
>>
>>158719855
Thanks for reminding me that I have the OST.
>>
>>158713437
The one with the truck driver in the second season was god tier.
>>
There's two that I kinda find memorable:

One being where the girl is about to marry or just married this dude, but the mother-in-law is totally obsessed with turning her into some sort of human doll.

Second one being the one where the girl lived with her aunt on an island, but girl wanted to escape with her lover.

I guess I remember them because I did not see the plot twist coming. Those where the ones that felt like true horror for me.
>>
>>158713437
Futakomori ep 10, the car scratch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.