[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason why Dragon Ball will never be the best manga/anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Goten.png (285KB, 748x977px) Image search: [Google]
Goten.png
285KB, 748x977px
The reason why Dragon Ball will never be the best manga/anime is because they're too fucking soft, Toriyama doesn't take any risk, everything is always obvious.

For exemple, just put Goten as Black in the Zamasu arc and you have a shit tons of parameters that would make this arc a hundred times better. Instead of that they give us a fucking bodyswap of Goku, damn man. Just grow some balls and do something original and takes some risks.
>>
>>158705435
I honestly thought it was related to the timeline that they still haven't explained back when there were only four.
>>
File: 18.jpg (41KB, 627x470px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
41KB, 627x470px
>expecting a battle shounen to be anywhere close to "best manga/anime"
>>
>>158705781
In his category, at least
>>
>>158705435
Who cares about your opinion? Dragon Ball was one of the most popular manga in the world. It has been concluded by long time and Toriyama is absurdly rich. By now, It does not matter whether it's the best manga ever or shit, becaue It's part of today's culture.
>>
>>158706217
My young faggot, yes it does matter to say it's not the best manga since a lot of people are saying it is, just because it was the one they grew up with
>>
>>158705435
I liked the idea of Future Goten vs Future Trunks, two men who didn't grow up as friends, no past history. It makes Goten relevant too, especially since Goku Black is rocking the long sleeved Gi.

But Ningen hater is fine too.
>>
>DBS is shit because Toriyama didn't make my headcannon canon.
>>
>>158706461

Dude that was just an exemple, it's not that deep bro. I literally said DB was too soft and takes no risk. That goes for DBZ and DB as well
>>
>>158706336
And you, angry faggot, why are you so butthurt? You're just a little ass who writes from his bedroom and tries to give himself a tone while criticizing a manga that, for good or for bad, has made history. I do not think you will change people's opinion with a thread on 4chan, and, anyways, You're out of time. Dragon Ball has already made its money.
>>
>>158705435
>Guys, guys, my fanfic is better.

No, it's called autism.
>>
>>158706918
What do you call the fact that Toriyama absolutely can not kill any of his characters or introduce new ones?

+I see you samefagging
>>
>>158706965
>What do you call the fact that Toriyama absolutely can not kill any of his characters
Because DBS is before the End of Z, you know, where everybody's alive

> or introduce new ones?
This is bait?
>>
>>158706965
Black killed alternate Goku and Trunk's universe tho
>>
>>158707359
I'm not talking about DBS only, are you going being retarded on purpose?

When I say he doesn't introduce new characters of course i'm not talking about the ones they are going to face, but new allies, and Super this times, proves it. They are going to save the universe with characters like Tien, Roshi or 17, you can clearly see the lack of creativity
>>
>>158707524
Yes , but be honest, nobody gives a shit, Goku probably died in a shit load of differents timelines already
>>
Dragon Ball ended with the namek saga.
Its really good.
If you are watching super I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>158707646
are you guys*
>>
>>158707710
Dragonball ended when beerus told freeza to blow up planet vegeta.
>>
it wasnt even possible for goten to be born you sperg.
>>
>>158709066
Super is pro at doing retcon, we never heard about chichi in the future timeline, they could totally build up something
>>
>>158705435
mah DBZ infinite
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.