[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Erased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: ERASED_main_characters.jpg (14KB, 421x236px) Image search: [Google]
ERASED_main_characters.jpg
14KB, 421x236px
Okay so i finally got around to watching erased and knew that the reveal of the villain was gonna be shit, that it was some shady arse guy all along. I didn't realise that the show would actually fucking SPOIL ITSELF AT EVERY CHANCE IT GOT. not even foreshadowing, actually blatantly showing proof of who it was. The worst part? Every discussion thread for the reveal episode is full of people yelling "oh wow how clever, they made us think it was a red herring but actually him all along". how retarded are these people? am i seriously the only one who recognises an obvious spoiler?
>>
It was the leddit anime of the season
>>
File: DdBHheD.jpg (138KB, 1917x1079px) Image search: [Google]
DdBHheD.jpg
138KB, 1917x1079px
Like, did people seriously never notice this moment in the OP?
>>
>>158696413

i liked it, but yea i'm not sure what the fuck people were thinking when they said it was clever. you gotta be a retard if you didn't think it was him.
>>
>>158696413
I'm actually proud of you for not hollering NTR like the rest of the retards here.
>>
>>158696521
I thought it was a red herring since it was way too obvious.
>>
how the fuck does someone posting here not realize that japan gives no fuck about spoilers.
>>
>>158696558
last time i thought something was a red herring i got severely let down

had to trust the gut this time.
>>
>>158696529
aww thanks bro, though i have no clue what ntr is. might be a thing here, this is my 2nd post
>>
>>158696587
I mean obviously they didnt give a shit and that sucks, but it was more to say that people were like "nah this is fine, erased did nothing wrong" etc.which is bullshit.
>>
I liked the series but it was obvious who it was since episode 3 or something, even if you ignore the OP spoiler which was a really stupid idea
>>
File: 1470452133345.png (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470452133345.png
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>158696413
>>158696705
>2nd post

Get the fuck out of my board normie scum
>>
this show made me realize i just want to watch a romance involving kids with more self-awareness than most adults.

like south park but played straight
>>
>>158696413
The manga did a much better job keeping the suspect secret.
>>
>>158696413
NTR
>>
File: _ .jpg (290KB, 795x982px) Image search: [Google]
_ .jpg
290KB, 795x982px
>Airi_was_the_endgame.jpg

Why can't people just accept this?
>>
>>158697348
because it wasn't fleshed out. i would take it if there was more screen time dedicated to it
>>
>>158697216
Same. I just want romances where the MCs are also best friends and equal and aren't just some moe blobb stuff. Most anime pairings are just otaku fanservice and at least one partner is a fucking retard.
>>
>>158696413
The real problem was that there was really no one else to suspect. Who else could have done it, and why else would they give this much time to a seemingly irrelevant character? Well because he's involved in the murders, obviously. You can't introduce an unknown character as the villain in the second to last episode.
>>
Erased was so weird because it had that problem a lot of Japanese stories have in general, an incredible set up and first half, then it shits itself towards the end. But that first half was like, top tier compared to the usual 'good first half bad second half'. I have no idea what the author of the manga was thinking to fuck everything up the way he did.
>>
>>158697551
Pretty much this, the dodgy lolicon dude was exonerated pretty much instantly and no other adult male character was ever introduced. Some would argue the story was never attempting to be a mystery but I can't buy that.
>>
>>158697551
This. Even if they didn't give any hints, there were only four adults to begin with, one of them was killed by the murderer, the other one was the suspect of the past and obviously innocent since the killer was still active, so the only fucking person who could have done it too was the abusive mother and it was pretty clear that she wasn't anything but Kayo's shitty mother.

Not to mention that Satoro's mother recognized the killer in episode 1 - it could only be the teacher since fucking episode 1 or 2.
>>
>>158696413
People thought it was a red herring because many people, like the mc, didnt want the villain to be him. Aka the show trying to put you in denial like the mc. Guess it doesn't work if you aren't emotionally invested.

Though watching it weekly is a different experience than binging.
>>
>>158696413
If this was just a drama about a child with shitty parents and her friends that help her out of her misery it would have been AOTY. The first half of it literally had me on the edge of my seat. Then the second half comes and shits all over everything. Even without the cucking the whole detective part of the story was so bad it hurt
>>
>>158696413
Reminder that the villain was rated Best villain of 2016 on Crunchyroll.
>>
fuck, anyone have the really bad stick figure drawing where the MC is getting cucked while in a coma?
>>
>>158696529
Meme NTR or actual NTR? Somebody post hair color pic
>>
>>158698565
I really, really want to see this
>>
File: cuck'd.jpg (82KB, 540x794px) Image search: [Google]
cuck'd.jpg
82KB, 540x794px
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>158696529
if they had gave the actual pairing some fucking screen time as opposed to the constant ship teasing of the kids it wouldn't have been half as bad as it was
>>
File: 453678129.png (103KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
453678129.png
103KB, 500x341px
>Kumi being important would've made the story dumber
>Kumi is cuter than Kayo

It's not fair
>>
>>158696503
wow notice just now
>>
File: erased.png (29KB, 810x523px) Image search: [Google]
erased.png
29KB, 810x523px
>>158698773
the picture was sort of like this it was a bit better but it was also made in ms paint
>>
Everybody's complaining about how obvious the killer was and whatnot.
But don't you think you should watch the show through the eyes of the mc?
You hear his story, it's just what he sees and just knew his teacher, in his eyes it wouldn't just be someone he actually knew.
I watched it this way and found it rather fun.
I hope my explanation was clear enough.
>>
>>158698343
The problem is that the show created something really interesting by reliving the past with the knowledge of the adult self. But then it just trashes all of that and jumps to the present and it didn't really help that it was basically a "friendship" makes so strong ending, be it the anime or manga version.
>>
ITT: Autists complaining that an anime didn't pander to their wants.
But then when it does they complain that it is just pandering. Ill just take this thread as a grain of salt since its just the vocal minority
>>
>>158697348
Except Airi doesn't know him in the final timeline.
>>
>>158696413
I disliked it because it was an incoherent mess of horrible writing

I liked Hokkaido, though
>>
So what was the point of that detective guy meeting with Airi's mother in the first timeline?
>>
>>158697251
I only read the manga and he was the obvious answer. I mean he was the only real option to begin with and everything pointed towards him.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.