[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so goku is either a bad person or a good person, which is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 16

Okay so goku is either a bad person or a good person, which is it, I keep hearing and seeing people going off on goku for being a generally bad person or a horrible friend/father

Can we get some concrete evidence either way on if he is a great guy or a baddie?
>>
Piccolo was a better father than goku will ever be.
>>
He's a good person. Fanbase are just manchildren overanalyzing a series for children.
>>
>>158687843

So who is the godfather of gohans child huh?
>>
>>158687868
Since when do parents make grandparents the kids godparents you jackass? Godparents are where kids go if there's no family that can take care of them. Stop repeating this retarded meme.
>>
>>158687270

He's both. His "purity of heart" often gets used to explain his myopic points of view, but this also makes it difficult for him to understand the feelings of others unless they're already on he same wavelength. He is, essentially, a kid even as an adult; extremely driven by his ego without meaning to do any harm to anybody else. Selfish without meaning to be.
>>
>>158687270
ill give him a pass his wife is a bitch and lazily written because

>I HAVE TO PUNISH MYSELF AND DRAW CHICHI MORE SUGOI
>>
>>158687270
He's good, just a bit retarded
>>
>>158687270
He was great
Just not cut out for being a dad
>>
Hes more like an innocent animal just acting on instinct. You may as well try applying human morality to a dog or a fish.
>>
>>158688891

Except he wasn't an animal, and if Vegeta is any indication, not all of that bullshit is instinctive.
>>
>>158687573
That moment during the Cell saga when he tells Goku that Gohan isn't a fighter basically sums it all up.
>>
>>158688778
underrated post
>>
>>158687270
Goku is kind hearted, but at the same a rather quite selfish person in certain circumstances, who is true to his desires.
He has a sense of justice, but it just is not his primary driving force.
His sense of obligation is also weaker than his impulse control.

Does this make him a bad person?
Well, I would say no, it doesn't.
It's ultimately not his fault that others have grown reliant on him solving all their problems.
If Goku's way of doing things worries you, then all you need to do is to become strong enough that you don't need to rely on him.

This isn't even as far fetched as you'd think.
If Tenshinhan knew Kaioken when he bombarded Cell's second form with paradox beam, he might have actually managed to kill him off before he achieved his perfect form.
Even better, had he actually been taught Spirit Bomb as well, he could have used that to further bolster his paradox beam.

If Krillin knew instant transmission, he'd pretty much wreck every single creature incapable of regeneration with his signature move.
>>
>>158687270
>Can we get some concrete evidence either way on if he is a great guy or a baddie?
He is literally brain-damaged. He has really questionable views on morality and prioritises fighting over anything else. He only saves the world on occasion because he wanted to fight strong opponents, not because he ever cared about saving the world.
>>
>>158687270
He was pretty moralfaggy in the last episode. Almost as if Toei realized that he was quickly becoming unlikable.
>>
>>158689114
>His sense of obligation is also weaker than his impulse control.
Not really, he did prioritize Earth safety most of the time
>>
>>158687270
Good person but bad father.
>>
>>158687270
Doesn't he have brain damage?
>>
>>158688958
But then Gohan goes stronger than everyone and beats Cell anyway so...
>>
>>158690865
Isn't that fix'd by senzu beans?
>>
File: DGtT5Md.jpg (103KB, 445x420px) Image search: [Google]
DGtT5Md.jpg
103KB, 445x420px
>>158690865
retconned
>>
>>158687270
he seems to be a decent person, but not a good dad, that piccolo's job.
>>
>>158688836
/thread
>>
>>158692527
>that piccolo's job
So throwing kid into the wild and never interacting with them is better fathering than one on one training together in the hyperbolic time chamber?
>>
>>158692668
he kinda interacted with him alot, whether he was saving his ass, or beating his ass, he genuinely care for gohan and gohan picked up on that, hell piccalo killed himself to save gohan too. then in a all the movies, gohan is always saved by piccalo, not goku.
>>
>>158688891
So he's a terrible father, husband, friend, lover, hero, etc.
>>
He's a good person, always doing selfless things and kind to his friends.
He's just a shitty father. Not abusive, but more like negligent and absent, sometimes with a reason.
>>
>>158690781
>Ok Raditz, I'll let go of your tail. I believe you.
>Spare Vegeta Krillin, I wanna fight him again.
>Here Frieza, have some energy.
>Here Cell, have a Senzu bean.

He does have a track record of trying to keep his enemies alive so he can fight them again even if it endangers the world.
Of course, if the world didn't have to rely on him in the first place, stuff like that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>158692740
>then in a all the movies, gohan is always saved by piccalo, not goku
>>
>>158693024
>Ok Raditz, I'll let go of your tail. I believe you.
muh brother is a good enough excuse and he took responsibility

>Spare Vegeta Krillin, I wanna fight him again.
true
>Here Frieza, have some energy.
That's sparing and would have been wrong in a more serious story since Freeza was literally Hitler but it's a shonen aimed at kids so that was just Goku being super nice, not for the fight but because muh life
>Here Cell, have a Senzu bean.
He might have done it to make sure Cell would try to make Gohan angry without going "welp i'm getting tired so I'll kill you all now"
If he did it for the honor of the fight then yeah it's fucked up
>>
>>158693033
okay 4/5 piccalo saves gohan
>>
>>158693114
>>Here Cell, have a Senzu bean.
that might be the most fucked up part. "hey cell, let me heal/power you up so you have a better chance of killing my son... "
>>
>>158693160
To be fair Cell would kill everyone no matter what unless Gohan turned SS2. They didn't have a chance in the first place.
>>
File: Gokugohangotenkamehameah.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gokugohangotenkamehameah.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>158693124
Also this and all of the early DBZ movies where Goku's presence was predicated on the villain kidnapping Gohan and him needing to save him.
>>
>>158693160
It's amazing how so many people don't understand why Goku gave Cell a senzu. He gave it to him because Goku thought Gohan was a muh saiyan pride battle junkie like him, he gave Cell the senzu because he thought Gohan would want a 100% fight with Cell so he could enjoy himself like he did. There's a fucking reason why Goku is so shocked when Piccolo calls him out on Gohan not being a fighter and instead being someone who has always fought only because the circumstances forced him to.

Fucking hell. All the people who call Goku a retard are 100 times more stupid than him.
>>
>>158693220
yeah, but could they have worn him down over time? yes gohan si the climax of the series, but he didn't NEED to waste a much needed senzu bean on cell.
>>
>>158687270
nip gokoa is a terrible person.
American Goku is a good person.
>>
>>158693325
>There's a fucking reason why Goku is so shocked when Piccolo calls him out on Gohan not being a fighter and instead being someone who has always fought only because the circumstances forced him to.
this also adds to the Piccalo0-dad argument that goku is yet to understand this about his own son, something picallo already knows, understands and respects.

of course goku may have a son more like him if he had done more of the parenting. Namekians aren't aggressive by nature, just tough, maybe gohan learned more how to be a namekian than a sayain training with piccolo.
>>
>>158693342
>could they have worn him down over time?
Probably not, I think he'd eventually power up and destroy the Earth once things start spiraling outside of his control. Also it didn't wear him down too much to create 7 Cell Jrs.

>but he didn't NEED to waste a much needed senzu bean on cell
yeah
They really fucked up the senzu management when you think about it. Instead of giving them to everyone because they felt a bit tired they should have kept some for Gohan just in case. Also don't give them to fucking Krillin.
>>
>>158693114
You don't need to try and justify his actions. While they ultimately were selfish, it's not as if anyone else in the universe is willing to take Goku's place so they're just as much responsible for the consequences of his actions.

If there's only one guy who's willing to dedicate himself to training so everyone else can laze around and have normal lives, then the guys lazing around don't exactly have any moral grounds to complain either.

Strong guys always keep popping up one after another.
It may be years apart, but it still keeps happening.
They should understand that their planet might be wiped out the moment Goku gets another heart disease and the next decently powered alien shows up.
>>
>>158693431
>gohan is a cuck and therefore was rejected by his father
>picucklo reinforced gohan's cuck tendencies
>piccolo is a better father than goku
wew lad
>>
>>158693431
Goku spent the first 4 years of Gohan's life with him holed up in the mountains to the point no one even knew Goku has had a child. Then Saiyans happened, then Namek happened, and when Goku came back to Earth he spent 3 years training alongside Gohan and Piccolo. And then Cell happened and Goku spent 1 year with Gohan inside the Time Chamber.

To say that Goku has not done parenting is stupid. He very clearly has done so, but you cannot tell me with a straight face that you think Goku is a more perceptive person than Piccolo regarding reading people's personalities and the such.
>>
>>158693476
so what started the obsession with the word "cuck" lately? conservatives use it non-stop and it doesn't roll off the tongue either. why do people like it?
>>
>>158693677
/pol/ and /tv/ memes.
>>
>>158693655
I don't know... if I had to pick Dad's I would still pick piccolo. everyone wants goku out of obligation, but piccolo feels more genuine to me.
>>
>>158693446
It's not like his friends can do anything about it. Humans are shit and Piccolo is barely better. Vegeta is ... Vegeta.
>>
>>158693677
Well I started to use it to conflate statists and cucks about 2-3 years back, and I explained my behavior with the analogy that your rights are your wife, and only you should fuck your wife.

Then actual cucks/leftists got upset because they actually are cucks, so people started to double down and refer to any beta/leftist thing as something a cuck does.
>>
>>158687270
What these fags are saying. also just gonna leave this here. https://strawpoll.com/s8yc15a
>>
>>158693754
Everyone's a shit because they train inefficiently. Goku is a genius for that shit, Goku is always learning new techniques, Goku is always grinding 24/6 instead of 24/7 because he knows he needs a day of rest to let the gains set in, Goku masters what he knows to make it more efficient, Goku goes and asks the top dog to train him so he can even better with no shame at all.

Krillin? Policeman all day.
Piccolo? Let's meditate in front of a waterfall.
Tien? Let's train these ningens with less than 5pl
Vegeta? Let's grind on the time chamber AGAIN, surely that will work, it's not like it didn't work back during the Cell saga where I grinder for 2 years and Goku for not even one and Goku was still stronger than me
Gohan? Gotta nerd it up.

People complain about things always being about Goku and how everyone else is useless but how can they complain when Goku is the only one who truly puts in effort into getting stronger? C'mon son.
>>
>>158693754
Well, you know, if the other humans knew Roshi's transformation, that'd probably help even out the score.

Steal some of Gero's tech to beef out humans further if their standard specs still aren't enough.

If King Kai would just bother teaching Kaioken to someone OTHER than Goku, that would be a great help as well.
>>
>>158693820
but you need to have a wife for that word to have any meaning, so what the fuck?
>>
>>158693911
By that logic you need to have your house burning down to be called a faggot for not having a fire extinguisher.
>>
>>158693911
>Insults have to be literal to work
Are you retarded son?

The word cuck is offensive because it implies that even if you don't have a wife you'd still let her get fucked by the BBC while you fap in the corner if you hypothetically had one. Any self-respecting man would get offended at such a thing being implied about him.

That's how insults work, idiot, by implying something about you that is offensive.
>>
He's a generally good ─ if selfish ─ person. He isn't exactly a hero, as saving the world typically comes second to the thrill of a challenge and the anticipation of a great fight. You can see that he's a good, quirky person when he isn't fighting, and he generally fights for good even if his self-satisfaction or beliefs come before the most "optimal" solution. He's "pure," when it comes to his pursuits in life.

About him being a father, he generally does pretty okay, though it tends to be that fighting seemingly comes before everything else. His children get along with him very well, and he only has friction with his wife mostly for comedic purposes.
>>
>>158693948
well, you you don't have a house, and your house is not on fire, whats the point of having or not having the fire extinguisher, that's my point.
>>
>>158693677
Because it describes anyone aptly who is supporting the mass importing of rapists to come and fix the low birth rates of their own nation.
>>
>>158693964
>The word cuck is offensive because it implies that even if you don't have a wife you'd still let her get fucked by the BBC while you fap in the corner if you hypothetically had one. Any self-respecting man would get offended at such a thing being implied about him.
but isn't that just one big over extended straw man?

if you are apathetic to the insult, doesn't that just render the insult pointless?
>>
>>158694026
that's kinda like trying to counter being called a faggot by saying you're a virgin.
>>
>>158694031
actually, I think there are benefits to lower birthrates...
>>
>>158694070
>>158694026
Do you have autism? Literal autism? I cannot believe there is someone in this world who doesn't understand the mechanics behind insults.
>>
>>158694082
and what if you don't give a shit about either title. what currency does the insult have after that?
>>
>>158694135
well, for insults like this to work, you need to be insecure, but say you ARE secure, or jsut apathetic to the subject matter of the insult. doesn't that take all the bite out of it?
>>
>>158694070
>if you are apathetic to the insult, doesn't that just render the insult pointless?
No. Because it influences people other than the recipient.
Also being a shameless cuck is worse than being a shameful cuck.

>>158694109
>>158694031
(low national) Birthrates are a non-issue spouted by statists/sophists.
(read: no people have ever died off due to a lack of sex)
>>
>>158687270
He's either extremely naive or extremely selfish, but not outright evil.
>>
>>158694135
>Do you have autism? Literal autism? I cannot believe there is someone in this world who doesn't understand the mechanics behind insults.
That may be how its INTENDED to work, but that doesn't mean it WILL work
>>
>>158694202
>Also being a shameless cuck is worse than being a shameful cuck.
how so, all shame is self imposed and only has currency with the collect if the shame infact effects said individual. people who double down agaisnt shame are seldom scene as weak ironically.

it also means the power of shame and insult requires preexisting social metrics to be strong, in other words, its an illusion you allow to happen.
>>
>>158694135
I'm a literal autist and even I'm trying to explain it to him. Anon is either a troll, retard, or cuck.
>>
>>158694070
Not if you really are a cuck, which if you refuse to defend yourself, you've given little reason to believe otherwise.
>>
>>158694338
I can't explain it without using morals, and you reject morals.

It's one of the parts of humanity/society that is illogical and non-objective with deliberate intent because it produces beneficial results.
>>
>>158694355
>I'm a literal autist and even I'm trying to explain it to him.
and you are doing a real shit job.
you're basically saying I need to be complaint with those trying to label and hurt me in order to let their insult work. why should I bend over for them? Where is the obligation?
>>
In original DBZ Goku actually tried to be fatherly. Obviously, he was still fighing-autismo and made some terrible decisions but he clearly cared, had conscience and tried his best.
In Super he's a caricature of himself and an unforgivable as a person, thinking about fighting exclusively, not giving a slightest of fucks about his family or whatnot, and having zero sense of responsibility of a toddler.
>>
>>158694440
>Not if you really are a cuck,
again, a term kinda ill-defined. its kinda like some one calling you a 'baka' and you thinking. "man, that word jsut sounds dumb, why am I SUPPOSED to be insulted by it again?"
>>
>>158687843

>manchildren overanalizing a series for children

but it's ok when Evangelion fags, Madoka fags, Le Titan fags, K-On fags or Fate fags do it? am I right phamalan?
>>
>>158694490
because the alternative is doubling down and actually being a cuck.
calling someone a faggot (typically) isn't meant to bring attention to literal faggotry, but rather to behavior/philosophy that is reasonably similar to faggotry in an attempt to get the person realize that they are behaving like a faggot.
>>
>>158694449
>I can't explain it without using morals, and you reject morals.
so, basically there is no currency without social metrics, which are socially constructed, therefore not real unless you make them real.
sorry, but enslaving yourself to something imaginary is dumb.

"It's one of the parts of humanity/society that is illogical and non-objective with deliberate intent because it produces beneficial results."

but what if the recipient of the insult does not deliver those desired results?
>>
File: cucks are mentally ill.jpg (974KB, 693x6400px) Image search: [Google]
cucks are mentally ill.jpg
974KB, 693x6400px
>>158694567
>>
>>158694338
The fact that you'll get ostracised by other people for being a proud cuck is no illusion and it will have a negative effect on your life in comparison to a person with healthy social networks.

Shame, much like pain, is a warning system that's supposed to tell you when you've done goofed socially speaking.
>>
>>158694598
>calling someone a faggot (typically) isn't meant to bring attention to literal faggotry, but rather to behavior/philosophy that is reasonably similar to faggotry in an attempt to get the person realize that they are behaving like a faggot.
>>158694598

okay, the broad use in and tiers of faggory and its usage make this WAYYY too complex...
>>
>>158694646
>but what if the recipient of the insult does not deliver those desired results?
Then they are a immoral degenerate who either receives social ostracism, or moves to california/new york.
t. califag
>>
>>158694567
It's not really an ill defined word.
It just means the sort of dude who'd raise another man's child whether knowingly or unknowingly and is ok with it.
>>
>>158694657
>The fact that you'll get ostracised by other people for being a proud cuck is no illusion
well it IS an illusion actually, and illusion you can coax other into believing thus making it seems real. Its basically religion, and we know that is not real, but people can be duped into thinking it is, thus insults like "cuck" or "faggot" require gullible people to give it currency, but all that fails if the precipitant doesn't cave to the illusion.

>Shame, much like pain, is a warning system that's supposed to tell you when you've done goofed socially speaking.

and if the social metric itself is illogical and not based in reality? wouldn't that merely make the outsider the last sane man?

I just get the feeling you guys have given this word currency out of fear... its a fucking word bro...
>>
>>158694884
>and if the social metric itself is illogical and not based in reality?
see: >>158694449
>It's one of the parts of humanity/society that is illogical and non-objective with deliberate intent because it produces beneficial results.
>>
>>158694719
but morality is subjective, the label continues to hold no currency.
>>
>>158694728
>It just means the sort of dude who'd raise another man's child whether knowingly or unknowingly and is ok with it.
so this includes grandparents, uncles, teachers and foster parents?
>>
>>158694916
>morality is subjective
t. cuck

the morality of theft isn't the same as the morality of a trolley.
Just because some morality is subjective doesn't mean that all morality is non-objective.
>>
>>158687270
He's neither, just a chill guy.
>>
>>158694915
easy version, you have to believe in the matrix to make it real
>>
>>158694958
Blood of my blood =/= blood of non-family member
>>
I with Socrates here, Cucks are those who let other people rule them
>>
>>158687270
He's a good person
>>
>>158694884
What makes you think that they're illogical and not based in reality?
If I can provide a reasonable case as to why people should think you a cuck, am I tricking them or casting an illusion on them?

What if I actually believed that you'd be ok with raising another man's son and paying for it?
>>
>>158693882
Because all characters have responsabilities that they take and honor

Krillin? Has a kid and a wife, wife only makes money when there is a martial arts tourney with a big pot, so he works 9 to 5 as a cop

Tien? found his calling as a dojo master and was happy for once in his miserable life

Vegeta? Has two kids who he actually likes and cares for in his own tsun tsun way, so that takes priority over training

Gohan? has a day job, is trying to be a scholar and earn money with his brain, not his muscles to provide for his wife and daughter (even though he married a rich girl)

Piccolo is the only one with free time to train, but he knows he cannot catch up to how retarded strong sayans get and prefers to be the grandad goku never was
Even Yamcha got a job and became a baseball player

Yes, goku has a wife and two kids, but he doesnt give a shit about providing for them, he only farms because chichi yells him to, and if he can train instead of that, fuck work lets train, his wife only has money because her father still have some and Satan payrolls her household
>>
>>158694719
>Then they are a immoral degenerate who either receives social ostracism, or moves to california/new york.
>t. califag

So morality IS subject to region, therefore an illusion. truth wouldn't have boundaries...
>>
>>158695403
Nope, people in cali are just immoral degenerates. It doesn't change morality, they obey it.
>>
>>158695194
>If I can provide a reasonable case as to why people should think you a cuck, am I tricking them or casting an illusion on them?
becasue you have no solid evidence on the person you are accusing, therefore you are basing it on assumption, or projection, therefore and illusion that become delusion once you succeed in convincing others.

nothing in that equation is routed in reality
>>
>>158687270
His Japanese nickname is クズロット .
クズ (scum) + Kakarot.

He's a scumbag worst father ever.
>>
>>158695436
*just don't obey it
>>
>>158695436
but only according to those outside of california, again, illusion has boundaries, truth doesn't
>>
>>158695468
>ッ
Seems like a good guy to me.
>>
>>158694884
The outsider is the guy who couldn't adapt to changing social trends and roll with the punches and he's discarded as weak.

The reason why Charisma has such a big part in our evolutionary selection process is because humanity by their very core are supposed to work together.

The better you roll with the punches when it comes to social situations, the better you fare in life because you'll always have access to manpower in an emergency in the form of your friends.

There's a very real benefit in your life that can be measured in money if you've got a well functioning social network.
>>
>>158695496
lets say for a moment that you had a nation that doesn't use water treatment. They were aware of the existence and merits of water treatment, but they rejected its use.
Water treatment doesn't suddenly become non-existent because a region refuses to use it to its detriment.
>>
>>158695577
yeah, but this has nothing to do with morality as you said before, but pragmatism, pragmatism and logic is not subjective like morality
>>
File: 1497096511455-1.jpg (35KB, 228x169px) Image search: [Google]
1497096511455-1.jpg
35KB, 228x169px
> tfw a thread about Goku's character devolves into an argument about the semantics of cucking.
>>
>>158695529
that all only works if there is one and only one subjective social merit in the world, but if there are multiple then is ceases to be absolute and becomes another one of many illusions.
>>
>>158695697
>X exists
>use of X is rejected in region, therefore X doesn't exist
>wow that's fucking retarded, let me show why thats retarded using Y
>X isn't Y
WEW LAD
>>
>>158695464
This isn't a criminal trial.
It's not like we're doing a full blown investigation on you to discover if you're a cuck and then putting you to prison if you're found guilty.

The entire point is to bring your character to question.
It doesn't matter what insult I use, what matters is your reaction to it.
If you fail the social test, your reputation is ruined and you're ostracised until you manage learn how to act in a socially acceptable manner.
Or at least that's how it would be in real life and not in an anonymous imageboard.

The way you handle yourself in social situations always will determine your place in the social hierarchy.
Sure, you can opt out of the whole thing because you think it illogical, but at the same time the guys that do actually partake in this social intercourse and put effort to it end up forming connections, sometimes even garnering support if they're really good at it and thus will always have an advantage over you.
>>
>>158695745
I know, an its stupidly deep too. Can some one archive this shit?
>>
>>158695748
You still make the assumption that social constructs are illusions even though their effect on both human life and animal life can be observed.
>>
Goku is a good person, but he's always been very childlike.

Goku's priorities:
>protect friends/family
>having a fun time (includes fightan)
>being a good father
>eating
>being a good husband (includes sex)

The reason Chi Chi is probably so fucking mad all the time is that he never fucks her.
>>
>>158694652
is this shit for real?
>>
File: Cool Mountain lad.jpg (1002KB, 1680x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Mountain lad.jpg
1002KB, 1680x1193px
>>158695781
tfw you derail the entire thread with a semi-serious shitpost
>>
>>158695775
>The way you handle yourself in social situations always will determine your place in the social hierarchy.
but all that is social metric, therefore an illusion you have to buy into...

look what's socially worse, resisting the boundaries of the metric, ignoring it, or submitting to it?
>>
>>158695903
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
Yes.
>>
People complain about goku hitting peak bum dad status in Super, but you have to consider the time thats passed. In Z goku still had bad guys to fight, Super basically shows what happens to Goku when there's no one strong to fight. Goku is driven by an almost depressed boredom, he keeps futily training and hoping strong threats would appear. Its funny how low the stakes were in Super until the Zamasu arc, even his fights with freeza and Hit both had beerus watching over his shoulder.

Basically, Goku's battle junkie side only started to come out because there was no sense of danger in Super for the longest time.
>>
>>158695903
Yes.
>>
>>158695843
well they change by region and culture, and then are not abosulute. so what does one culture's metric have over another's if they are not playing by the same values?
>>
>>158695966
>so what does one culture's metric have over another's if they are not playing by the same values?
Outcome.
Western morality is objective morality.
>>
File: Fapmaster.jpg (71KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fapmaster.jpg
71KB, 1366x768px
>>158687270

He resurrected Frieza for 24 hours and so far he gotten assassins from universe 9 killed.. And why do you think they were trying to kill Frieza and Goku in the first place....these people are fighting for their lives thanks to him... This showing that Goku is a idiot...
>>
>>158696041
jap dragonball/super gokoa =/= american Z/gt Goku
>>
>>158695910
You expect the answer to be the same every single time?
Social constructs only function on a situational basis.

All actions can be equally bad or equally good depending on your personal charisma and the current public opinion.
>>
>>158694070
>>158693911
>>158693677
>>158694202
>>158694440
>>158694338

okay, Fucking idiot. Insults are a form of projection. the idea is that the fucking insult offends you NOT becuase you are personally effected by the insult, but insulter IS!

You don't have to be afraid of the word 'cuck' for the word to hurt, but person who is accusing you of it DOES! They use that insult becaseu they are afraid of it being used on them, and thus by using it on you, they are diverting from themselves, and then invocking the insecurity of likewise folk to ALSO divert their insecurity onto you!
You Don't have to fear the word, but THEY DO!

Denying in the word's currency doesn't work because they will!

You can be the most well balanced, sef secured man in the fucking universe and still be a cuck purely because those around you are and are ashamed!

FUCK YOU ARE DENSE!
>>
>>158695943
After beating Piccolo Goku lived 5 years peacefully, he didn't even participate in Tenkaichi.
Afterward he never trained or fought unless there was a good reason until Cell killed him and he landed in the warrior's afterworld where there was literally nothing else to do.
Other than sparing strong opponents ,Goku wasn't nearly as much of a figthing junkie before Super.
>>
>>158696146
But projection doesn't make it real....
>>
>>158696041
>these people are fighting for their lives thanks to him...
Better than being wiped out without knowing about it.
>>
>>158696122
>and the current public opinion.
that subject to time...
>>
File: complete faggotry 95.jpg (3MB, 2043x3121px) Image search: [Google]
complete faggotry 95.jpg
3MB, 2043x3121px
>>158696146
>calling pic related a faggot means you're the real faggot
Excellent argument
>>
>>158696192
Dear. Fucking. God.

humans are dumb and insecure, they don't NEED things to be real!
>>
>Toyota ignored Freeza in the manga and barely dropped a single panel commentary about the fight because he, and the bunch of mangatards who read that shit, considered it was shallow fanservice without consequence that might as well be ignored...
>TURNS OUT ITS AN IMPORTANT PLOT POINT IN THE NEW SAGA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mangafags BTFO

>mfw he is actually retconing the Bluegod form wasting too much energy just in time for the new tournament because he now has to fix all the deviations he took from the anime

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>158696146
I think you more or less proved his point bro...
>>
>>158696310
Yes, I KNOW, he IS Right. I never denied that! But he is choosing to write off what dumb people think, ignoring that dumb people can still have power even if they are dumb! there simply needs to be more of them than YOU!
>>
>>158696276
Then who is the cuck in the equation?
>>
>>158696390
the Fucking people.... Christ, so I need to spell it out for you?

the people can be the REAL cucks, but the point is they won't own up to it, they will weaponize it, that is why is has power!
>>
>>158695939
how have we come to this
>>
>>158695966
It's just social darwinism at that point.
If your culture is not performing it's task of keeping itself alive adequately, then it dies out.
Not that cultures are just one homogenous blob though, there's plenty of different influences within each cultural sphere, which in turn are the driving factors of changes in social behaviour.
This is why cultures are constantly shifting, changing and adapting.
The cream always rises to the top eventually.
>>
>>158696428
>>158696390
How buddism was invented ^^
>>
>>158696390
typically the person being called a cuck is the cuck, unless a leftist calls someone a cuck.
In that case, they are trying to prevent being called a cuck by calling someone else a cuck.
>>
>>158696229
Yea, much like the milk in your fridge, your answers aren't gonna last forever.
That's what progress is.
>>
>>158696439
Because some faggot conflated an actual slippery slope with the slippery slope fallacy, and people just went along with it because sophistry is more powerful than logic.
>>
>>158696468
>In that case, they are trying to prevent being called a cuck by calling someone else a cuck.
As is was explaing to fucking Socrates earlier...
>>
>>158696468
>>158696530
well in that case why do we give it power? we don't want to be a cucks so why use it?
>>
>>158696506
thus futile in the long run.
>>
>>158696567
>well in that case why do we give it power?
Because being a cuck is undesirable independent of societal implications.

>we don't want to be a cucks so why use it?
Why don't we want to be diabetic, a cripple, or retarded? The answer isn't society.
>>
>>158696567
Because it describes them adequately.
That is enough of a reason.

Enough of them objectively meet the definition of cuck that the word should be used.
>>
>Be tien
>train all your life
>never achieve shit

>Be Goku
>get your ass kicked by a 28k pl Vegeta
>grow in power considerably thanks to zenkai, train a few weeks on a gravity chamber, now you are like 150k pl
>get your ass kicked AGAIN
>wake up with enough power to beat the first 3 forms of Freeza (powerlevel at several millions)
>get your ass kicked AGAIN
>the power of butthurt gets you a free powerlevel boost to 150m
>win fight

>Be Gohan
>get power unlocked
>train until you are 11 years old
>drop training completely
>magical ritual makes you the most powerful character in DBZ
>drop training again for years
>Be 23 years old, last time you trained seriously was 12 years ago, I recovered my fighting spirit!
>Again top 3 planet Earth character

hehe nothin personel kid
>>
>>158696567
>well in that case why do we give it power? we don't want to be a cucks so why use it?
I just explained WHY!

>thus futile in the long run.

will you shut the fuck up already, this is about goku, and how he is a good guy who sucks at parenting!
>>
>>158696621
/thread
>>
>>158696621
but the definition is subjective to realistic circumstances which are unknown, thus only assumptions therefore not real. or not credible enough to be treated as such.
>>
>>158696636
Gohan is a cuck and therefore was rejected by his father, and then Picucklo reinforced Gohan's cuck tendencies.
In the end Piccolo is a better father than Goku, independent of his cuck teachings.
>>
>>158696680
its more about being the type of person who would be a cuck, than the actual status of being a cuck.
>>
>>158687270

Goku is neither bad or good. He's a special person.
>>
>>158696605
>Because being a cuck is undesirable independent of societal implications.
yeah, but everyone gun needs REAL ammo, you can scream "KEK" at a japanese dude and he'll just look at you like "nani?"
>>
>>158696747
Not my fault he doesn't know the world language.

>>158696733
They fixed goku in localization.
>>
>>158696721
so there is no reality? just the projection?
>>
>700 pages and most of the secondary characters didnt get a single line yet
Who writes this shit?
>>
>>158696682
GOD will you drop all this cuck crap already?! we've derailed this thread to hell in back with that fagotry!
>>
>>158696782
It's both. It's an insult based on reality for actual cucks, and 'projection' by implying that someone is a cuck because they are not opposed to being a cuck.

Basically its just political/philosophical abstraction.
>>
>>158696591
Go ahead and kill yourself then.

You're like a savage african who can't understand that after the rainy season is over and dry season begins, all the once abundant water is going to evaporate and you end up dying of thirst because you expected that life would always remain stagnant and unchanging with water reserves remaining abundant even though this thing happens every year, but you still made no effort to adapt.
>>
>>158696772
>Not my fault he doesn't know the world language.
"cuck'a" not English? 0.o
>>
>>158696846
I misread.
>>
>>158696830
just feels so made up....
>>
>>158696876
Can I kill him?
>>
>>158688958
Yeah what
>>158691285
Said.
People keep praising Piccolo for being the better father.
But name ONE thing Gohan did under Piccolo's training.
Meanwhile Goku teaches him how to kill Cell.
>>
>>158696818
Pan is Vegeta's daughter.
>>
I think that with fighting genius comes an understanding of power, and he's always had that understanding, even if it's not at the front of his mind.

He is not so innocent that he doesn't understand how big the implications of his decisions are.

He probably has an instinct about what zeno-oh is actually trying to achieve as well, and is helping him to resolve the discipline issues in those universes
>>
>>158696876
Well, I mean, if it acts like a cuck and quacks like a cuck, it's probably a cuck and if it's not, then it's close enough.
>>
>>158696914
Pan isn't canon...
>>
>>158696913
>But name ONE thing Gohan did under Piccolo's training.
piss on a robot
>>
>>158696950
so you are saying god is real?
>>
>>158696952
You haven't been watching the sub.
>>
File: 48744984448494.jpg (22KB, 610x98px) Image search: [Google]
48744984448494.jpg
22KB, 610x98px
>>158693677
>>
>>158696896
Well, I mean he's already out of the gene pool anyway, so it's not like the murder charge would be worth it.
>>
>>158687270
>Okay so goku is either a bad person or a good person
This isn't necessarily true. It's possible to be in the middle there. There's no rule that says a character needs to just be good or bad.
>>
>>158696992
/thread
>>
>>158697050
>There's no rule that says a character needs to just be good or bad.
Formulaic anime rule.
It's been an industry regulation for over 30 years.
>>
>>158696984
I don't know, haven't really met one that would fit the definition of a god.

Cucks, however, can be quite readily observed though.
>>
>>158696913
>People keep praising Piccolo for being the better father. But name ONE thing Gohan did under Piccolo's training. Meanwhile Goku teaches him how to kill Cell.

Goku knows so little about his son he doesn't even realize he's training him wrong. Piccolo and Android 16 understood this and it's why 16's pep talk pushed him over the hump.
>>
>>158697139
>16's pep talk pushed him over the hump.
just a lucky ghost in the machine.
>>
>>158696992
>>158697057
If it were tumblr...maybe.

Alimony, cuck and other shit are memes that clearly come from 30 years old guys. There is a caption that shows the actual reason being users growing up and having other issues in life and insecurities. And memes reflecting them.

Anyone has that caption?
>>
>>158696309
He can just change things again when the arc gets there by 2019. :)
>>
good dad, better father than picucllo
>>
File: my wife's son gohan.png (741KB, 678x1034px) Image search: [Google]
my wife's son gohan.png
741KB, 678x1034px
>>158699707
>picucllo
Gokao is the cuck
>>
>>158700149
>bet the crap out of him
And so we see the origins of Piccolo's career in law.
>>
>>158700372
well... All law class saiyans do look alike.
>>
>>158691285
So are you merely pretending to be retarded or are you legitimately like Goku in this regard?
>>
>>158692925
>always selfless
Letting Vegeta go was far from it. Same for Piccolo.
>>
>>158693124
No, others save Gohan, too. Vegeta saved him from imminent death twice on Namek. Mostly Pickle Man's job. His son, right?
>>
Goku is a good person and will always fight against evil but fighting is the most important thing to him at the cost of anything else.

Terrible husband, father, friend - completely self-centred but he doesn't do this maliciously. He just wants to fight strong people and get stronger himself. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>158701534
His rival's wife's son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmHY3mn5of0
>>
Vegeta is the best father in Dragon Ball and had the best character arc getting there.

Goku is just a brainless muscle monkey.
>>
File: d00.png (227KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
d00.png
227KB, 600x515px
HOT DAMN

I know this entire imageboard is mentally challenged. I know you don't have any concept of ludo-narrative dissonance. I know. I KNOW! But damn if you can't grasp even Dragon Ball. All the characterization you need to understand Goku and his motives is there. It's like the one consistent inviolate tenet in the entire series. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT GOKU?

He loves to fight but not at the cost of other people because he is in fact a good guy. Remember when Piccolo chides him because he doesn't understand that Gohan is nothing like him? He doesn't go into shock for a whole minute and ask Krillen for the Senzu Beans because he was wrong. It's because he realize he just doomed the entire planet for being wrong. You pretentious anons misunderstand the "poison" line Toriyama said. He's referring specifically to his race's predilections for fighting that Goku's personality keeps in check. Saiyans are inherently evil and killed the Tuffle. Goku is good and fights on behalf of his planet. That makes him the polar antonym of a saiyan, but still a flawed hero. That's Goku.

There. Now you all can go into Goku shock reaction face too cause a bored anon from /v/ explained Goku to you in one minute better than anyone on this shit board. You want to understand anime, get off /a/.
>>
File: Pasta_making.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Pasta_making.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>158702126
Is this one of those select copy paste's?

gokoa likes to fight. Gokoa thought his son wasn't a cuck.
His son was a cuck who doesn't like to fight. Because of that his (3rd?) rival, who was a also a cuck, taught gohan the ways of the cuck.

Gokoa did what was best for his son.
>>
>>158687270
good hearted person with a warrior spirit and a low iq. literally a country bumpkin that likes to train
>>
/a/ - Insult Theory
>>
>>158702374
I would be ashamed of my words and deeds if I wasn't so sure that this was the ghetto of the internet and anyone who frequents it is as described: mentally challenged.
>>
>>158702578
To be fair, it was just one really dense guy.

Everyone was readily able to understand the hows and whys except him because his whole argument was "Definitions change over time and the definition of today may not apply tomorrow therefore the worth of the definition of today is meaningless because things will be different tomorrow".
>>
>>158702680
>>158702578
I'm a literal autist and I completely understood.
What does that say about anon?
>>
>>158702749
>What does that say about anon?
That he's even more retarded than Goku. Even Goku knows how definitions works.
>>
>>158687270
in db and dbz hes basically a hero with a heart of gold

in dbs hes complete retard and danger to everyone around him
>>
>>158702958
>in db and dbz hes basically a hero with a heart of gold
I believe you mean Z and gt

>in dbs hes complete retard and danger to everyone around him
I believe you mean db and dbs
>>
>>158703031
>i never watched gt

also being a retarded is excusable in db since hes still a literal kid and not a man child. plus db is where i think his sense of justice comes through the strongest
>>
>>158703316
It's got the quirk of db and the feel of early Z.
At least, that's how I look at it.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.