[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start reading from the end of season 2 in a way that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: don't make it mikasa.jpg (94KB, 550x1545px) Image search: [Google]
don't make it mikasa.jpg
94KB, 550x1545px
Where do I start reading from the end of season 2 in a way that makes sense with plot deviations that the anime made
>>
It turns into shit, don't bother
Someone spoil him
>>
Don't, drop this stupid fucking series. Every fucking thread devolves into shipping shit because it's impossible to naturally discuss this convoluted shit story. Just to give you a taste of it the whole story is literally Titan jews vs pure blood Titans.
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (215KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
215KB, 707x1024px
O
>>
>>158687169
mankasafags BTFO
>>
>>158687305
>3rd degree burns all over his body
>fell from atleast 10 stories up onto a fucking roof
>survives
The self insertion strikes again
>>
>>158687169
chapter 50
>>
>>158687305
O MY SPINAL FLUID
>>
>>158687169
start from the beginning you faggot, anime makes too much bullshit

btw ask in the general thread instead of making new ones
>>
>>158687169
You've already been spoiled what is in the cave by the anime though.
>>
>>158687187
If you can't read that is.
>>
>>158687250
That's not true at all, look at reddit over there they have rational discussions about the plot and characters, while crafting theories every month in anticipation for the monthly release.

/snk/ is just filled with autism, it's the most popular subject on this board by far, and retards ruin it, not the mangas fault.
>>
>>158687497
>3rd degree burns
That would mean his bone is showing, these burns are purely flesh

>10 story fall
He doesn't actually fall 10 stories, his hooks stayed in for as long as they go, and he landed on a 3 story building.

Human beings can survive 30 meter falls, and he fell less the 10 with by the time nothing was holding him up.

>survives
cartoons lmaoooo
>>
>>158689645
>what is in the cave
????????
>>
>>158689645
what fucking cave? everyone on reddit was freaking the shit out like OMG THEY SPOILED IT WTF I.G.?? I guess this is it? Nothing stood out at all and im not invested enough to read the manga rly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.