[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finished Cage of Eden Holy shit, I don't think I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 103zjg2.png (287KB, 799x482px) Image search: [Google]
103zjg2.png
287KB, 799x482px
>Finished Cage of Eden
Holy shit, I don't think I've ever read something with such early promise, end in such a shitty way...

I dropped Deathtopia because it felt like it was going in a similar direction. How's that new series Yamada started working on?
>>
>>158674826
It's what happens when your work gets canned. Rushed endings suck.
>>
>>158674826
I could have sworn I read a manga from the 50s or 60s where the kids go into the future and don't realize it till the end
I was reading it AND cage of eden at the same time, but the reveal hadn't happened in cage of eden yet
If anyone wants more info, their entire school gets sucked into the future, or maybe it was mars, and they have to defend against monsters and earthquakes and stuff
>>
>>158674903
the one where a kid turns himself into a chair?
>>
>>158674826
Crimsons is the genre done right. Now that you've read Cage of Eden, check out Crimsons.

>>158674903
Drifting Classroom?
>>
>>158674864
It got cancelled? I thought it was doing pretty well, popularity wise..
>>
I enjoyed the ride, and the tits.
But mostly the pre historic stuff. Yeah the ending did feel rushed though.
>>
>>158674864
>Rushed endings suck.
I don't think we can blame the axe here. He clearly had no fucking clue what he was doing. The time-travelling bird beak hadn't been mentioned at all since the beginning, Hades disappeared for like the entire manga before appearing once near the end, the dead friend hadn't actually died because why not, and then he had fucking 100% human strength out of nowhere, etc.
>>
>>158675718
Same.

I thought it was ok, and even if it got cancelled, I felt the "we've been throw into the future" possibility was hinted enough and fit the puzzle quite nicely. It must have been at least one of the three or so directions I imagined the series could have gone with.
>>
Only thing good in this series was that the cake won
>>
>>158674826

New series is literally just tits and gore. He clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>158683489
>implying he gave a fuck before
Cage of Eden is just retarded and terrible. Looking at the other manga he made it's pretty obvious the guys is just muh edge and muh tits. I hope truck-kun pays him a visit.
>>
>>158674826
The new one has meme-TL notes courtesy of Death Toll.
>>
>>158674826
shit art
>>
>>158686134
woah careful man, dont mess with scanlators!
>>
>>158683489
Shit like that sells better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.