[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was so special about this show? It was forgettable at best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: KonoSuba.jpg (277KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
KonoSuba.jpg
277KB, 640x960px
What was so special about this show? It was forgettable at best and down right hard to watch at worst.
Was it just the hype people felt about it?
>>
Finding Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness forgettable.
You disgust me.

There is no character that's more fun to bully than Aqua.
>>
>>158673360
I only remember Megumin, only because of those shitty Megumin Monday threads
>>
I want to torture Darkness for days
>>
ok kid
>>
It helped a lot that it never took itself seriously.
>>
>>158674299
>It helped a lot that it never took itself seriously
I've seen plenty of series that do that. nothing really new.
>>
It was delightful in just the right ways. It didn't bring you into a mythical world then portray it as some absolutely dreadful or amazing place. The animation was goofy and it felt like the animators were in in it (they were).

There, I gave a serious reply because I love the show. I hope you never enjoy it.
>>
>>158674488
>The animation was goofy and it felt like the animators were in *on* it
That, or they were just lazy cunts with half ass animation/key frame fuck ups.
>>
>>158674622
Maybe someone will post the interviews, but they pretty much say they add the goofy frames in for laughs. The animation quality isn't going to amaze you in a show like this anyway so you might as well have some fun with it.
>>
I enjoyed plenty anon, if you didn't i don't careeee, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>158674740
>if you didn't i don't careeee
I'm not saying anyone should. I just don't understand the praise it gets.
>>
>>158673222
tell me, what is it like living with asperger's?
>>
I can't think of a single good thing to say about konosuba t.b.h
>>
>>158673222
deenshitters and their "dude bad animation lmao" meme
>>
>>158676669
Hey, I have aspergers, don't lump me in with this faggot.
Konosuba is loved by /a/ because we're lonely neckbeards looking for companionship and the konosuba cast are great fictional friends. If we were fine being lonely we wouldn't be on /a/.
Plus Megumin is the loli of the century.
>>
>>158677070
>Hey, I have aspergers, don't lump me in with this faggot.
>Konosuba is loved by /a/ because we're lonely neckbeards looking for companionship and the konosuba cast are great fictional friends. If we were fine being lonely we wouldn't be on /a/.
Please tell me your post was satire
>>
>>158673222
>It was forgettable at best
And yet, here you are, posting about it months after it ended.
>>
>>158677156
he is not wrong though
>>
>>158677156
It wasn't. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1490138163281.png (904KB, 1217x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1490138163281.png
904KB, 1217x1800px
>>158673222
It was fun. It was fun.
>>
it actually wasn't, op. whenever that question gets asked here /a/ never really gives a concrete reason why they think it's good. since it's not.
>>
>>158677070
>we're lonely neckbeards looking for companionship and the konosuba cast are great fictional friends.
Are you fucking high
The entire point of the konosuba cast was that the girls are so fucking awful that the fact Kazuma has ungodly luck matters for diddly fucking squat because the three of them cant walk two fucking steps without fucking something up beyond belief, and sometimes it's fucking intentional, and the bastard himself is a giant fuckstick to begin with.
>>
I came here to post best girl
>>
>>158677429
>>158677508 Here, this was my first post in the thread.

I watched Konosuba for the character interactions and got what I wanted out of it. They're a dysfunctional band of assholes that keep fucking things up for eachother, and despite how well kazuma tries (and usually succeeds) to fix shit it always ends up fucked in the end and they end up in a yelling contest where somebody loses their shit and starts crying or trying to fight. That's why it's good. The animation, while objectively bad, was bad in a way that played to this point. Including (especially) the pauses during Aqua's breakdowns.

In short I liked it because everyone was a shitty person that couldn't stop fucking up and it is hilarious to watch them fail.

>>158677519
Take this blue shitbird for instance. Somehow, if you look back far enough, almost every single fucking problem is directly her fault. The retard who built the Destroyer thing? Isekai'd by Aqua.
>>
The show is like a dysfunctional DnD party. What's not to like?
>>
>>158677429

People do, its just you are to fucking stuck up. People give you 400+ reason why they liked it and give various reasons based of litterary analysis, comedy theory, animation prowess, etc but since you not good enough for hard on anymore after One Punch Man, you refute and refuse to acknowledge people opinions.
>>
>>158674299
This scene was really unsettling. Those dolls were fucking creepy.
>>
>>158674299
>never took itself seriously
Explain why Kazuma wanted darkness not to get married without trying to make the scene seem serious. Also it has to be accurate.
>>
>>158673222
アノン君、俺のコノスバをディスるでない。
>>
>wahhhh I hate fun things wahhhhh
>>
>>158681771
ファックオフ
>>
>>158673222
I don't know and probably never will.
Not really sure but KonoSuba might have been one of the earlier isekai series, however because I've seen so much shit with the exact same tropes and progression I immediately dropped it not very far in.
It didn't help that all the characters were retarded.
>>
Kaban what the hell you're not a cerulean
>>
>>158682180
Oh she meant the recordings.
>>
>>158682131
>It didn't help that all the characters were retarded.

you missed the point
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.