[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a dad love his daughters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (183KB, 1158x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
183KB, 1158x1356px
Can a dad love his daughters?
>>
sure why not
>>
>>158657607
think that pic proves it don't you
>>
>>158657607
>after four daughters he got sick of coming up with new names and just started changing the second character
>>
>>158657607
How did this guy get away with it?
>>
>>158657607
He's gonna fuck the last one again to get a daughter right?
>>
File: FamiliesNamed.jpg (162KB, 2000x520px) Image search: [Google]
FamiliesNamed.jpg
162KB, 2000x520px
Entire family tree is here
>>
>>158657767
He doesn't have to, the boy is already an almost perfect (98,8%) clone of his, another generation wouldn't do much more.
>>
>>158657876
Was that his plan all along? Is there even a purpose behind all that inbreeding?
>>
>>158658101
Family bonding
>>
>>158658101
I have no idea, but that seems like a fun experiment you can do in your home.
>>
>>158658198
Are you going to try it?
>>
>>158657607
>you will never impregnate your great-great-great-granddaughter
>>
>>158659105
>your great-great-granddaughter will never be your great-granddaughter, granddaughter, daughter and a mother of your child at the same time
>>
File: Untitled.png (104KB, 275x916px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
104KB, 275x916px
>>158659334
>>
You know, if I had a great-granddaughter who was hot, I think I'd have zero problems with fucking her.
>>
>>158657607
So if the first one was his half sister, that also makes the line a succession of nieces.
>>
>>158657607
WTF? Is this thing set in Byzantine Empire or what?
>>
>>158663724
>WTF
>>
>>158657607
>Hajime died in childbirth because her body was too frail
Sawagoe doesn't love anyone.
>>
What is the story behind this guy anyways?
>>
>>158664014
Is it pasta time?
>>
>>158657607

is he fucking immortal ?
>>
>Kagura: Well then, let's have a talk.
>Kagura: Well...That reminds me, when you were coming here you met Youko.
>Shun: Yes. Does this have any relation?
>Kagura: Yes. At that time...
>Shun: Possibly, is somewhat related to Youko's older brother?
>Kagura: Yes.
>Shun: What Youko's brother did?
>Kagura: Ayumu...No, Youko's older brother, didn't do anything. It's only one-sided from Youko.
>Kagura: Youko, she likes her older brother.
>Shun: Well, that I've figured it out.
>Kagura: It is different. When Youko said that she likes her older brother...it means that she loves him.
>Shun: But, a love... between siblings?
>Kagura: Right. Therefore,... It isn't good.
>>
>Shun: How's Youko's elder brother?
>Kagura: He moved out of our house so that he can started to live alone near the university, he told me. Therefore, I didn't tell Youko his address.
>Shun: Such a thing...Going so far...
>Kagura: No. There is no mistake, took a long time.
>Shun: ...
>Kagura: Love between siblings... will only hurt you.
>Shun: Well,It may be just that but...
>Kagura: Shun-kun. Do you have siblings?
>Shun: A younger sister and a brother. But I couldn't imagine wanting to do indecent things with my sister. Or with my younger brother.
>Kagura: So. Shun, I think you're normal.
>Shun: ...Youko isn't normal?
>Kagura: I don't want to say this, but...
>Shun: Is something wrong?
>Kagura: Youko is very attached to mom. She's very influenced by her, more than anyone in the family...
>Shun: Is that so?
>Kagura: Have you heard about it from Hatsuka? The story about my mother.
>Shun: Mother is not the type of person who tell such story.
>Kagura: Yes. Mother came from this town. She passed in Haramichu in the neighborhood.
>Shun: The place on the other side of this dormitory.
>Kagura: At that time, in this Haramichu... She fell in love with a boy that's younger than her by two years.
>Kagura: Mother and that boy soon fell in love with each other. Everyday, their bodies repeatedly...
>Kagura: When grandmother knew about this, she was furious.
>Shun: Well, At that age...
>Kagura: It's different. The boy is... my mother's father...in other words, he is the child of my grandfather and his secret lover.
>Kagura: Grandfather said, he might not be the child of his lover, though grandmother said he is, because the boy was just like grandfather, just look could see...
>Kagura: In the discussion it was decided that the boy is actually the son of the grandfather....The grandfather acknowledged the boy.
>>
>>158657607
It's not love if you're just fucking them to pull off a sick prank.
>>
>>158658101
He wants a clone army.
>>
>>158657721
He's friends with a big shot industrialist who knows people.
>>
>>158664805
>yfw Shun impregnated his own mom & is currently banging some of his daughters
>>
>Kagura: At that time, such a misunderstanding occurred.
>Shun: Misunderstanding?
>Shun: ...
>Kagura: The baby's father.... It is exactly as Youko said.
>Kagura: Long time ago... When I was little, Tomaru was the focus on Snow Radish... Aunt Asagi and several friends gathered there.
>Shun: Snow Radish is where Youko and Mai live, right?
>Kagura: Yes. Me too.
>Shun: Aunt Takatsukasa is a acquainted of those days...?
>Kagura: Yes. Your mother also was there. Most of the children who came were my classmates.
>Shun: And...
>Kagura: At that time I was betrothed to Tomaru. Not just my mother or Aunt Asagi, all wanted to be engaged to Tomaru. I was really happy.
>Shun: Tomaru...
>Kagura: However, Shun, you know fully well what kind of person Tomaru is, right?
>Shun: Has no integrity? Makes no distinction with women?
>Kagura: Yes. So, Tomaru had relations with all of my classmates who came.
>Shun: That guy...In such distant past...
>Kagura: Hatsuka, also Auntie Atchan, as well as my female classmates... A lot of people had given birth.
>Kagura: Ayumu is one of them.
>Kagura: Tomaru-san has a lot of children but very few boys were born.
>Kagura: Therefore perhaps in the few times in which they meet Tomaru was personally affectionate to him.
>Kagura: In the end, the group that were together ended when Tomaru fled with money, afterwards, Aunt Asagi's family settled down.
>Shun: At that time I...?
>Kagura: Hatsuka and Aunt Acchan also moved away.
>Shun: Is that so...? When I was small, such a thing happened.
>Kagura: After this several times, Tomaru returned to Snow Radish but... He never settled down for a long time.
>Kagura: Ayumu was attached to Tomaru was very lonely at first but eventually came to like a girl and calm down.
>>
>Shun: Yukari?
>Kagura: Oh my. You've heard it from Youko?
>Kagura: Yukari has the same age of Yoko and Mai, is the eldest daughter of Aunt Asagi. Because Aunt Asagi was very affectionate with Ayumu they got along naturally.
>Shun: Is that so?
>Kagura: However.... at that time I should really have noticed.
>Shun: What?
>Kagura: Asagi aunt saw the traces of Tomaru that had gone into Ayumu.
>Kagura: Without anyone knowing, Ayumu was being the partner of Asagi overnight.
>Kagura: When my mother and I found out, Aunt Asagi had given birth to the child of Ayumu. In fact, she was already pregnant with the second child...
>Kagura: Yes. Yukari's younger sisters... Midori and Sakura are Ayumu's children.
>Kagura: And because of Asagi has made the boy was always horny...
>Kagura: Yes.Because they left...Ayumu was the most injured. Throwing away by the father who liked...Separated from the girl he liked...
>Kagura: That's it. I and my mother... we were raped every night by Ayumu.
>Kagura: After the breakfast, me, when he came back from school, mother. Also at night, me...... In such a way, all day long, as Ayumu partner.
>Shun: It's too cruel...
>Kagura: No. It was inevitable...by doing so, we were able to protect the girls.
>Kagura: Only adult in the body, Ayumu was still a child at heart, now he no longer has that desire for girls, I think he became a neatly sensible man.
>>
>Kagura: Shun, you knew that you were born the same year as Mai?
>Shun: Yes.
>Kagura: Me and Hatsuka...Your mother still lived in the neighborhood.
>Kagura: I was in fourth year...In Moteharashou.
>Kagura: In the beginning, Tomaru... was my mother's lover.
>Shun: Errr...!
>Kagura: When I was born she was still a student.
>Shun: Such a thing...
>Kagura: I was also surprised when I learned of this.
>Shun: So that's why you reacted so much when I said "onee-chan"...
>Shun: I am Kagura younger half-bother ....?
Kagura: Tomaru betrothal time...The first baby... It was a girl.
>Shun: Mai...older sister?
>Kagura: Yep. The desire is wanting make the baby.....her name was Hajime.
>Kagura: After that, Tomaru went away, and repeatedly returned, at the end we never got married.
>Kagura: At this time, Tomaru came back.
>Kagura: Hajime got very attach to Toamru, Tomaru also seemed happy, I thought this time Tomaru would marry me and become the father of Hajime, however...
>Shun: However...?
>Kagura: Hajime ...was precocious...
>Shun: Perhaps, first menstruation....?
>Shun: A-At that time, Hajime...?
>Kagura: Since then, Tomaru's gaze towards Hajime changed.
>>
>Kagura: Then...Hajime became pregnant with Tomaru.
>>
>>158666167
But anon, is there any more?
>>
>>158664467
Can someone get the pasta?
>>
>>158666797
Yes, but no on this subject.
>>
>>158667141
Wait just a second.
>>
>>158667141
School Days is just one of many games of 0verflow. The main character (but not the main protagonist) is Tomaru Sawagoe. Born from a medium class family (probably) from his father Jou and an unknown woman. He also had two sisters, Moegi (the older sister) and Asagi. At an unknown age, probably 10 or 12, Tomaru had sex with Moegi and got her pregnant of Kagura. Eight years later, Tomaru and Kagura (now at 4th grade) met by casuality. She was going home but it was snowing, so she was hitchhiking. He almost ran over her. When he saw her, he offered ride. Once she was in the car, he raped her.

Later he left her and disappeared again. Unknown to him, she got pregnant. She entered to work at her mother’s place: Snow Radish. Also there were is aunt Asagi, and her friends Arisu and Hatsuka, and Tomaru’s sister Tomoe. Eight months later of that encounter, Tomaru reappeared again, (Snow Radish game story) In that game, Tomaru screwed all girls, and all of them got pregnant. At the end, Kagura made Tomaru to stop wandering and take care of her daughter, and he agreed.

Then, Tomaru realized that he had some kind of “plot armor”: 1-the moment a girl looked him, immediately she fell in love with him. 2-the moment they had sex, that girl devoted herself to him. These rules vary in effect in each girl, but no girl can escape them. So he started screwed with other girls like there’s no tomorrow.
>>
>>158667141
>>158668282
In a lapse of 16 years from snow radish vacation, Kagura gave birth to three daughters, Hajime, her first one, Mai Kiyoura and Rina Inou; Asagi gave birth to Yukari, Hatsuka gave birth to Shun, Toki and Kuu Hazama; Arisu gave birth to Rideru Takatsukasa; Tomoe gave birth to Tomomasa Sawagoe; Moegi gave birth to Youko Saionji, Ayumu and Moeka Inou. Also Hajime, Kagura’s first daughter, gave birth to other Tomaru’s daughter, Rio Inou, but Hajime died. Kagura was traumatized for that, but with Tomaru’s plot armor she remained loyal to him. He also had several children with married women; Kei, Touri, Wakaba, and probably more. His plot armor let him control all girls, and “stole” their money, (especially from Hatsuka, who had inherited a fortune) and combine it with his own inherited money, studied to become a doctor, while using his “girls” to bribe authorities and important people.

Meanwhile, Asagi took Ayumu, who was a child, and turned him into an animal-like beast who lusted for constant sex. She gave birth to two daughters, Sakura and Midori Nagawa, while she was married to another man.
Kagura went to rescue him, but ended raped by him. (though she returned him to normal).
16 years passed, and Summer Radish Vacation 1 starts.
>>
>>158667141
>>158668282
>>158668317
Kagura, pregnant with Ayumu’s child is in charge of another Radish, Summer Radish. Youko, Mai, Wakaba also work there as waitress. (all of them Tomaru’s daughters) Tomaru, who goes from one of his girls to another to watch them, visits Hatsuka’s house, planning to stay a little. Shun, his son, that didn’t liked that, decides to get a part-time job to be away until he leaves. He meet Youko and end working with her. He and the girls stay in a near hotel, with Rio and Rina. A new girl, Natsuhi, appears. Againt Tomaru appears, and depend on what Shun do…
-Nothing. (probably Tomaru end with all the girls)
-go after Youko, Wakaba or Mai, but Tomaru rapes them, (rule 2) They declare to Shun that they love him, but can’t leave him.
-go after Kagura, but she still can’t let Tomaru, even when he pimped to a lot of men.
-ends with Kagura
-ends with Wakaba
-ends with Mai
-ends with Youko
-ends with Natsuhi
-ends with Kagura, Youko and Mai
Canon ending ends with Shun with Youko, Mai, Wakaba and Natsuhi, and Tomaru leaves with Kagura, Rio and Rina.
>>
>>158667141
>>158668282
>>158668317
>>158668462
Shun gets all his girls pregnant, Youko gave birth to Sekai, Mai gave birth to Setsuna, Wakaba gave birth to Futaba and Kazuha, and Natsuhi to an unknown child. Meanwhile, one of Tomaru’s nurses gave birth to Makoto and later to Itaru.
Tomaru keeps busy making Kagura pregnant as fast as possible, she ended with another 13 childs, the main cast of Sister Princess, while Rio gaves birth to Risa.
Apparently, Rina died, the same way Hajime died years ago. Shun’s rule 1 effect stop working, and all his girls leave him.

8 years passed, and Ayumu reappears again, now an adult, in Large Ponpon. In this game he screws many girls, one of them is one of his half-sister, Touri, who is also married to another of his half-brothers, Tomomasa. All of the game’s girls end pregnant, many with many children. At the same time, another son of Tomaru, Kei, likes another girl, Midori, who in fact is his niece. Again Kei screws almost all the girls, but there’s no ending with Midori, she leaves to live with her father, who is Ayumu, and she ends up pregnant with him.

3 years passed, and Tomaru is now in charge of another Radish. In this game, Summer Radish vacation 2, one of his daughters, Rideru, is in love with Kuu, another of his sons, who is also working on Radish. She goes there for him, and Tomaru offers her job. There’s also another girl, Rin or Rinrin, from sister princess, and Tomaru and Risa’s Daughter, Rika.
The endings are:
Rideru ends with Kuu. Canon.
Rin ends with Kuu.
Rideru ends with Tomaru, and she ends with one of his children, while being pregnant with another, while being used as a fucktoy by him.
5 years passed, and Summer Days and School Days starts.

UPDATE FROM SUMMER/SHINY DAYS

-Kagura died somewhere between her Radish games and Shiny Days
-Inori Ashikaga is Shun's unknown offspring with Natsuhi Ebata
-Hanon is Kazuha, and Futaba's older sister, still offspring of Shun, not mentioned yet in the pasta.
>>
File: Sameface.png (11KB, 223x126px) Image search: [Google]
Sameface.png
11KB, 223x126px
Is 0verflow okay right now?
>>
>pasta
And at the end of all of that, the only named female in School Days who isn't the product of that huge web of incest is Otome, who also happens to be best girl.
>>
Pretty sure the child would be a literal retard by the third generation.
>>
>>158659105
With the way medicine is going you might be able to.
>>
>>158669669
Kotonoha's family & Yuki's family aren't inbred.
>>
>>158669669
Kotonoha is not connected to the Tomaru incest web though.
>>
>>158669669
>implying Yuu isn't best girl
>>
>>158669865
Yuuki has something wrong with him though, as he makes a great trap.
>>
>>158669865
>>158669870
>Kotonoha
True, but nobody (with good taste) likes her anyways
>>
>>158668282
>>158668317
>>158668462
>>158668534

This is beyond my comprehension, who the fuck thought this was a good plot idea?
>>
>>158665050
>is currently banging some of his daughters
Who's she?
Their relationship doesn't seem to be listed here >>158657772
>>
File: dddda.jpg (144KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
dddda.jpg
144KB, 800x451px
>>158670930
Futaba.
In his defense, he doesn't know that she is his daughter.
>>
>>158670333
But anon, that implies that most of the main cast has bad taste.
>>
>>158672868
She looks astonishingly alike her mother. Shun would be blind to not see similarities.
>>
>>158664864
>sick prank
>love is a prank
>>
File: 1491507668002.jpg (170KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491507668002.jpg
170KB, 600x506px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIsxXDyjlc
And I thought this was a confusing family tree
>>
File: yes, and.png (24KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
yes, and.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>158674336
>>
>>158657772
HOLY FUCK that's a ton of incest.
>>
>>158669723
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_clan_incest_case
>>
>>158657772
>Main heroine of Pure mail somehow ended UP with mc's father Tomaru

Fuck
>>
>>158657607
Is he immortal?
>>
Why is he the only person in his family to have his mother's last name?
>>
>>158657772
>Protagonist of School Days is his son
No wonder the kid is such a manwhore.

>Protag's sister lives with there father, and hates it there
So is Protag's sister getting pregnant with the next generation?
>>
>>158657607
It's not a matter of "can" it's a matter of "should".
>>
why the fuck is this guy and his kids always fucking people that are related to them
>>
>>158679698
Tomaru got castrated by one of his daughters in the far left side of the pic before getting custody of Makoto's little sister.
>>
>>158658101
he's a deprived sociopath, he probably got bored and wanted to see if he can drug his daughters into getting pregnant and see if he can naturally clone himself
>>
>>158664014
he's immortal cause he has an amulet, he's a depraved lunatic as you can see from his family tree, and apparently incest runs in the family because his kids keep inbreeding (unknowingly) though i think he's sociopathic womanizing tendencies were amplified when his "true love" died, though i forgot her name, she died in child birth i think
>>
>>158680864
But anon, all are Tomaru's true love.
>>
>0verflow thread
>no MANkoto
>no Kotonoha making out with Sekai
>no Momkoto
I'm disappointed
>>
>>158657607
>sawagoe
>love
>>
>>158661441
my sides
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.