[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. This show is trash, but this part of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2wr7RNf.gif (483KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2wr7RNf.gif
483KB, 480x270px
I don't get it. This show is trash, but this part of the OP is so rewatchable. Any anons that can explain?
>>
A show being bad doesn't stop the op from being catchy, in fact many bad shows have catchy ops
>>
>>158657155
but what makes this dance part catchy?
>>
>hey guys Eromanga is trash
>do I fit in yet?
If only we could ban IPs from /v/, this board would instantly become 70% better.
>>
>>158658521
I'd be glad not to have your ass around, that's for sure.
>>
>>158655261
KINGU KINGU KINGU GAINAH
>>
>>158658521
>upset people don't like his shitty favorite seasonal anime
Pathetic. Its fucking shit
>>
>>158658521
>hey guys do I look like an oldfag yet eks dedede
>>
>>158658521

Why is this how Eromangafags respond to literally any criticism of their show? I mostly watch CGDCT and I think it and OreImo are trash.
>>
>>158655261
I dont like it, Sagiri dancing like that is out of character. I llike the ED dance tho.
>>
>>158658645
Good luck with that /v/ermin.

>>158658698
Nah, it's more for the sake of the board in general. Gamergate was bad enough but the last US elections really brought in the filth.
As for Eromanga I'm not worried at all, since it's doing really well where it matters and will most likely get another season.

>>158658730
Calling it trash and leaving it at that is not criticism, kiddo.
>>
File: 1491024748282.gif (94KB, 142x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491024748282.gif
94KB, 142x231px
>>158658672
>>
>>158658897

I've stated my problems with the anime a million times and I usually get either "go back to /v/ MAL Reddit" or "stop being a pretentious anime elitist".

I'm gonna go rewatch GJ-bu, a harem(ish) comedy SoL that isn't fucking melodramatic and insufferable.
>>
File: 1493073623436.png (283KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
1493073623436.png
283KB, 420x599px
>>158659043
It must suck to have opinions that match the ones from those sites.
>>
>>158658521
I like the show and i say it's shit in the threads.
>>
>>158659194

How? I'm not watching any of the big shounens this season and I disliked their favorite anime of last year (Re:Zero) and thought KonoSuba was overrated as fuck. My top 10 anime/manga consist almost entirely of slice of life series.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that Eromanga Sensei is popular on both MAL and r/anime anyway.
>>
>>158659304
>Konosuba was overrated as fuck
Based on what I heard of it, it lived up to expectations. Did you never have friends, anon?
>>
>>158658761
>Out of character
She is not sagiri.
>>
>>158659424

If I did I wouldn't be posting on /a/.

But a distinction between KonoSuba and Eromanga Sensei is that in both, the main characters are all unsympathetic shitbags, but while KonoSuba uses this for comedy (to mixed success), Eromanga Sensei tries to make this into a romance drama with a straight face while I'm left wondering how Sagiri could ever be a functioning human being. There are incredibly dark undertones that the anime/LN doesn't even try to acknowledge. Fushimi has an incredibly warped moral compass even without the incest elements of the story.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.