[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there was no re zero episode today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 17

File: 1497203645762.png (252KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497203645762.png
252KB, 640x360px
>there was no re zero episode today
>>
>>158651715

Good, that means no shit girl Rem to ruin my day.
>>
>>158652611
How can someone's taste be so bad
>>
>>158651715
kill yourself
>>
>>158651715
>no subaru breakdowns
feels bad man
>>
>>158652611
who?
>>
>>158653491
He probably Misspelled Ram, but he's right, that arrogant bitch deserve her clownDick.
>>
>>158653491
>>158653383
>>
>>158653613
Does she ever find the truth ?
>>
>>158654584
nope
>>
Anal sex with Emilia
>>
>>158655418
doujins when?
>>
If you kill yourself maybe you'll loop back to when it was still airing.
>>
File: ohhh myyyyy.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh myyyyy.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>158657276
>>
>>158651715
Is Subaru the most controversial MC of our generation?
>>
Why is this posted evey week
>>
>>158657385
guess it
>>
>>158657337
is re zero -perhaps- a master piece?
>>
>>158656288
http://nijineta.com/archives/53950/
>>
>>158658469
Laughed hard god damn
>>
File: subaru was right.jpg (67KB, 790x1118px) Image search: [Google]
subaru was right.jpg
67KB, 790x1118px
>>158657337
>everyone unanimously agrees he's shit
>controversial
>>
>>158658469
christ man thanks
>>
>>158651715
good
>>
>>158658469
I want to fuck Emilia's butthole too.
>>
>>158659969
This
>>
>>158651715
There have been no Release That Witch chapters for 2 weeks.
>>
>>158651715
This anime. This anime is fucking over it's source material so bad. I actually wish this wasn't popular, because now they are changing up so many memorable scenes in the light novel that its making me pissed. They are forcing the generic animes shit into the original shit which was praised for not having generic shit. Read the WN arc 4, it's some tight shit but the LN version of arc 4 is watered down.
I'm fucking done.
>>
>>158659227
based
>>
>>158661357
Are you ok?
>>
>>158658469
>Fucking the cat while the cat fucks krush.
Hot.
>>
>>158664656
He's not getting enough REM cycles, its making him cranky.
>>
>>158664865
my dick can only get so hard anon
he is destroying the cat's ass
>>
>>158661357
I honestly hope they do make a season two just so it can bomb so hard. I want them to know the changes they're making are shit.
>>
>>158665981
This would be as impossible of making a sequel to the Eragon film.
>>
>>158658469
artist name please
>>
Rem:Zero
Emilia:One
>>
>>158653302
Ram is better.
>>
>>158661357
Holy fuck! The last thread was complete garbage fulled with misinformation and salty Remfags. This fanbase here is now officially cancer.

Waifufags always ruin everything. Please fuck off and die.
>>
>>158666905
okay
>>
Made it to episode 5, does this anime get any better?
>>
>>158667094
No, drop it and never look back.
>>
>>158667094
No and the fanbase is so shit anyway. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>158667094
Yes but you're better off reading the WN
>>
Raze's eyes look like Rem's.
>>
>>158667453
They are basically the same person. Ram will soon find out that her dear sister is a fucking fraud.
>>
Palmer Lucky is working on it
>>
File: Rise.gif (391KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rise.gif
391KB, 500x281px
>>158658469
>>158664865
>>158665068
>Oldster cums in cat's ass
>Cat cums in Crusch's pussy
>You see both happening in the background
>>
>>158667608
They're completely different. Raze has brown pigtails, two horns, and a rather homely appearance. Though she has a charming face. It's just her eyes that look like Rem's.
>>158667670
He needs to do the BD special IF. There's a scene I really want to see animated.
>>
File: AquaAxis.jpg (399KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
AquaAxis.jpg
399KB, 550x700px
Memesuba>Reddit:Zero
>>
>>158667852
delete this
>>
>>158667749
So what's up with the "the twins are the only onis alive in this world" thing then? Or perhaps Raze's name is erased so no one knows shit about her?
>>
>>158668117
Probably just a straggler
>>
>>158667453
what is this supposed to say? That they have the same expression would be my guess but what is this supposed to imply?
>>
>>158668117
It's been mentioned before somewhere that there could be a few strays. Raze is the only one we know about. Going by her backstory, any village that had any Onis inside it has probably been burnt down. Perhaps with a young blue-eyed Oni girl captured to have something poured down her ear, and to her own devices with the newly awakened power to smell the Witch.
>>
>>158668533
It's just something Subaru notices. Their eyes are the same color. Nips speculate that Capella's Gospel told her to to find a blue-eyed Oni girl. Capella definitely didn't sound like she was just doing it on a whim.
>>
>>158668693
I bet Al works for Capella
>>
>>158668117
Well they were the only survivors of the "last oni village" and I think other characters say that before that the oni population decreased to the point where that was the last village. I think it's implied that the last remaining onis would all move to the same place to try to stabilize the population.

>>158668533
I think it's trying to say that their eyes look exactly the same, physically.
>>
>>158667094
>does aoty get any better
yes
>>
>>158668771
why?
>>
>>158668784
>I think it's implied that the last remaining onis would all move to the same place to try to stabilize the population.
Pretty much. Anyhow, I just got to Thelestia's backstory.
>>
File: tanya-the-evil-ep4.2.jpg (15KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
tanya-the-evil-ep4.2.jpg
15KB, 300x173px
Shouldn't this have been posted a year ago
>>
>>158668771
Why did Al fight Capella in arc 5 if he's been working for her?
>>
>>158671482
believe me, it was
>>
>>158651715
Good! We don't need any more of that garb.
>>
>>158667283
>Reading a WN, ever
Either you're an esl or you have no taste
>>
>>158671791
Doesn't he specifically comment that Capella isn't the one he knows?
Anyhow, seems like Zarrestia/Thelestia/whatever spelling used to be worshiped, and had power over all elements. Before the Witch. Before the Dragon. Then people got her drunk off her ass and cut off all of her limbs. Because she accidentally burned down the whole country, because she misunderstood a request.

Her tail was water, hands were fire, and legs were earth.
>>
>>158672119
Web novel has an advantage. For one thing censors don't apply and we can get pretty brutal. Mitrospeed may be a boldfaced liar, but he wasn't wrong about gore in some places. Arms getting mangled, blood, eyes getting gouged and punched out, but those happen in the WN not the LN.
>>
>>158671889
except it was unarguably aoty

>>158672119
>Either you're an esl or you have no taste
that doesn't make sense
>>
>>158672119
ESL are people who refuse to read
>>
Why are we in this thread? Just make a proper one and report/sage shitposter-kun aka OP
>>
>>158672161
Spoilers.
Oh, but she still had her head, which was wind. I get the feeling that the original four Great Spirits, not the usurper Puck, were originally one god-like entity that was torn apart.
>>
>>158672906
No one is asking you to be here, re:cancer.
>>
>>158673084
Nobody asked you to be here either shitposter-kun. It takes a special kind of brain damage to span threads like these to bait for a year and a half. Though you being an Emiliafag its expected really.
>>
>>158651715
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>158673363
Nice schizophrenia, cancer-kun. No one likes you, be it the fanbase itself, the shitposter, your parents or anyone else.
>>
>>158651715
thank god
>>
>>158651715
Literally SAO for the hipster crowd
>>
>>158673523
Seems like i actually triggered you. You have some pretty thin skin for someone acting so high and mighty. Compensating?
>>
File: 1497545083684.png (535KB, 994x914px) Image search: [Google]
1497545083684.png
535KB, 994x914px
>>158673622
Are you really saying that anyone else in this thread is triggered besides you? I laughed hard at your retardation, thanks.
>>
>>158674326
what is the point of your image?
>>
>>158672427
People who know no idea what they talking about in regards to the LN WN and Anime and primarily bitch because they are waifufags are worse.
>>
>>158675738
>people complaining about changes in the WN to LN meaning the loss of plots points, less character development, entire scenes being cut, and new things being introduced for no reason are worse than a animeonly with bad english talking about something he has never read or will ever read.
>>
>>158651715
No shit anime for morons like yourself?

Sounds good?
>>
>>158672161
>Anyhow, seems like Zarrestia/Thelestia/whatever spelling used to be worshiped, and had power over all elements. Before the Witch. Before the Dragon. Then people got her drunk off her ass and cut off all of her limbs. Because she accidentally burned down the whole country, because she misunderstood a request.
>Her tail was water, hands were fire, and legs were earth.
where did u get this info ??
>>
>>158676144
Respect me
>>
>>158676473
I read it from the book. They also doused her in alcohol and lit her on fire. She became known as the Death God because of how pissed she was after that incident.
>>
>>158677148
>never been elaborated it.
Yes, but it's expected it would be elaborated upon eventually. That's called "foreshadowing".
>>
>>158676001
>people complaining about changes in the WN to LN
Which they have not only read but are ignorant enough to think this is new and hasn't been happening since publication.

>WN to LN meaning the loss of plots points
No loss of plot points have happened. What mostly been removed random shit never been elaborated on or things get to later.

>less character development
Development remains the same hasn't and won't be changed.

>entire scenes being cut
Which fine because even Tappei admitted there was a lot pointless fluff in the WN that he planned cut. Unlike you he's actually self-ware about his own writing.

>and new things being introduced for no reason
Ram meeting her sister early on leading her to start having conflicts about herself is pointless? Meili being introduced early on in the 4th loop instead of coming out of nowhere? Please fuck off.

>bad english talking about something he has never read or will ever read.
At least I'm not the one who makes up and exaggerate shit to tears apart it's work just for not favoring his waifu. Fags like are worse part of community.
>>
>>158677148
>Ram meeting her sister early on leading her to start having conflicts about herself is pointless?
In an erased loop. so there are no conflicts. Extra pointless stuff includes all of this "pyroxene" teleportation shit or whatever.
>Development remains the same and won't be changed.
Without certain scenes, the development is a bit different.
>>
>>158659227
I don't, and my opinion is most important than all of yours
>>
>>158677268
>
Yes, but it's expected it would be elaborated upon eventually. That's called "foreshadowing".

Doesn't matter. Tappei felt it was improper to foreshadow that specific element in that and place. Had never put in the WN first you wouldn't be complaining.

Tappei can foreshadow anything at anytime in the story, but you don't see him putting all of them in one place. He picks and choose hwen feels it's appropriate because he knows how his story will play out and you don't.
>>
>>158677575
That'd be alright, if plot elements directly tied to that foreshadowing weren't changed. Also, I've long since outgrew blindly trusting an author's choices, after a few harsh disappointments. So "Tappei knows what he's doing" is a meaningless argument to me.

All I care about is if the parts of the story that drew my attention are there or not, and if the changes add or detract from that. Are the additions as intriguing as the cuts? Are they something I'd want to discuss with people and speculate over?

If not, then I don't like them.
>>
>>158677427
>In an erased loop. so there are no conflicts
There is conflict every loop.

> Extra pointless stuff includes all of this "pyroxene" teleportation shit or whatever.

This would like complaining Subaru's fucking cellphone for no reason other than was LN and WN. That's how fucking shallow you sound.

>Without certain scenes, the development is a bit different.

No it isn't. Those other scenes cut precisely because they added much at regardless if you liked them or not.

Subaru's main sources of growth in Arc 4 are
-His first trial
-Meeting Satella
-His talk with Otto

All which are intacted.

Its same for rest of characters
>>
>>158677397
>and new things being introduced for no reason
You know, like yet another magic problem solving rock that came out of nowhere to do plot shit and never be mentioned again.
>>
>>158677183
mind telling me what book is that i'm interested anon
>>
>>158677946
okay ESL
>>
>>158677946
Look at ESL trying to argue like he's read anything instead of just parroting talking points he picked up last thread. Know how I know? Because you didn't know what the crystal was and didn't know 'random added shit' is referring to it.
>>
>>158677946
>That's how fucking shallow you sound.
No. As someone else pointed out before, teleportation is a rare phenomenon. Introducing this new special crystal to just jerk Subaru around all over the place is pointless. What does it add?
>No it isn't. Those other scenes cut precisely because they added much at regardless if you liked them or not.
Sure, you can keep the skeleton of the plot that way. Now, let's ask one question. Do people enjoy a plot solely for its basic structure? Might they not appreciate many other memorable moments, that had notable impact on character portrayal?

I know many scenes were changed in Arc 2. While I do have some fondness for Subaru's terror of being cucked and desperation to lose his virginity, I fully admit those scenes were just silly bullshit that didn't really provide anything interesting. Those are changes I'm fine with.
>>
>>158677946
>There is conflict every loop.
Missed context of the word conflict
>This would like complaining Subaru's fucking cellphone for no reason other than was LN and WN
lol
>Those other scenes cut precisely because they added much at regardless if you liked them or not.
lol
>All which are intacted.
lol
>Its same for rest of characters
lol

And here I was maybe thinking this ESL thing was some kind of meme, but its real.
>>
>>158677777
>That'd be alright, if plot elements directly tied to that foreshadowing weren't changed. Also, I've long since outgrew blindly trusting an author's choices, after a few harsh disappointments. So "Tappei knows what he's doing" is a meaningless argument to me.

Finally have admitted what this all about. Honestly, I would suggest you just drop the series at this point. Emilia mostly is going win in both WN and LN (or Subaru will just die) trying to push minute complaints because your disgruntled about Tappei's creative choices because he isn't going in the direction you want isn't gonna change anything.

>
All I care about is if the parts of the story that drew my attention are there or not, and if the changes add or detract from that. Are the additions as intriguing as the cuts? Are they something I'd want to discuss with people and speculate over?

Which not mutual exclusive to the changes. In fact it's impossible not speculate on the events of story in both version entirely because the mysteries are still there.

>If not, then I don't like them.
That's you problem, but spreading false information because you don't like something is not cool regardless. I know this /a/ but at least have little bit of class if actually like anything about the story.
>>
>>158678368
He came back with better english holy shit
>>
>>158678375
>I know this /a/ but at least have little bit of class if actually like anything about the story.
You've never even read the story in any format, so why are you even here trying to stir up shit about changes you literally have nothing to compare with? Your entire 'argument' boils down to you reading chatter that says they're diminishing Rem scenes and you immediately jump on 'OMG EMT #1 SHE WAS ALWAYS GOING TO WIN FUCK OFF REMFAGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW NOTHING' while continuing to spout tripe and showcase your lack of knowledge of the series. Its been literally months, you could've at least spent a day reading it so you don't come off so stupid. I'll learn Japanese before you even come close to grasping English.
>>
just to clarify something, the thing with Subaru meeting Echidna in the LN prologue is a flashforward/story starting in-media-res. not a dream/vision or whatever was being talked about in the last thread. it''s similar to how arc3 (WN) started with showing Subaru and Priscilla running away from the thugs (or whatever it was) and then flashbacked.

apart from that i don't really want to get into this, so carry on i guess.
>>
>>158678323
>No. As someone else pointed out before, teleportation is a rare phenomenon. Introducing this new special crystal to just jerk Subaru around all over the place is pointless. What does it add?

You and that other guy are dumbasses exactly because of this. It's still a rare fucking phenomenon. It exist like everything else because it was necessary device in the story. It's not like everyone is run around this thing. Beside the purpose of crystals for entering the barrier in the Sanctuary which itself is based on space-time magic.

>Sure, you can keep the skeleton of the plot that way. Now, let's ask one question. Do people enjoy a plot solely for its basic structure? Might they not appreciate many other memorable moments, that had notable impact on character portrayal?

What fucking are talking abiut? The story is just detail as was and even has knew scenes for several characters added without things like roundabout conversations that said very little and road blocks that existed to stretch the arc out.

>I know many scenes were changed in Arc 2. While I do have some fondness for Subaru's terror of being cucked and desperation to lose his virginity, I fully admit those scenes were just silly bullshit that didn't really provide anything interesting. Those are changes I'm fine with.

The changes here are of same nature.
>>
>>158678747
>You and that other guy are dumbasses exactly because of this. It's still a rare fucking phenomenon. It exist like everything else because it was necessary device in the story. It's not like everyone is run around this thing. Beside the purpose of crystals for entering the barrier in the Sanctuary which itself is based on space-time magic.
Ask me how I know you've never read the story
>>
>>158678375
>Finally have admitted what this all about
Nope. I meant what I said, with no admission of anything. Hints of mystery are things that catch my eye. If the hints are contradicted, then I can't be sure the payoff will be there. If that's the case, how can I get invested in anything? I dislike retcons in any medium for that exact reason. It's harder to for me to maintain long term interest in any kind of plot if it's treated like that.
>but spreading false information
No one has lied about this thing in particular. There are changes to scenes people liked. There are changes to how things were built up to, that were handled just fine in the original. You can assume it's all about Rem, but you're making the mistake by assuming she's the only thing I care about in the story.

I want Puck to have this strange contract, with a purpose we can try to guess at from terms we can see. I want Subaru to get edgy at times, so we can joke about "Dark Lord Subaru". I want to see his chuuni side come out in silly ways, like when he names Lewes.
>>158678747
>The changes here are of same nature.
They aren't, because a lot of the changes are to serious moments. Subaru chatting with Roswaal about fucking Emilia isn't the same as him strangling the clown for pulling some clownish bullshit.
>>
>>158678747
>The changes here are of same nature.
No. They are not.
>>
>>158678747
>It exist like everything else because it was necessary device in the story.
Then how did the original version work just fine without it? I mean, unless you have an odd definition of "necessary".
>>
>>158661357
I bet that Emilia-tan special story book has way more important shit in it than that non-canon Rem If story, especially in regards to Puck subplot, but you Remfags will skip it anyway simply because it has Emilia in it and because you are afraid that Emilia will outshine the potato once more of her backstories are revealed. I feel bad for the author since instead of admitting their fault and stupidity, a lot of his fans will give the him so much shit for unfair reasons.
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
>>158679072
I'm an Echidnafag, so fuck off Emiliafag.
>>
Suburu reminds me of me: intelligent, nihilistic with a FUCKING WICKED sense of humour
>>
>>158679072
Do you have scans of the book? So you know where to get any?

Because I just read a story about where the Spirit of Wind, Water, Earth, and Fire, predating both Witch and Dragon, was torn apart by her worshipers because she accidentally lit the entire country on fire because she misunderstood their requests.
>>
>>158679072
>I bet that Emilia-tan special story book has way more important shit in it than that non-canon Rem If story, especially in regards to Puck subplot,
It has a lot of world building, which is particularly interesting plus all new characters which may(probably) will come up in the main story.

>non-canon
It is, just occupies a different timeline. If you read you would know about the possibilities of different timelines.
>>
The facial designs in this show piss me off for some reason. Same thing with SAO
>>
>>158678368
>Missed context of the word conflict
What in the world are you even going on about now?

>>158678540
>You've never even read the story in any format,so why are you even here trying to stir up shit about changes you literally have nothing to compare with?

Dude, stop making up lies about other people just because the opposite you. You aren't 5 right? It's not my fault you're wrong and are arguing from your ass.

>Your entire 'argument' boils down to you reading chatter that says they're diminishing Rem scenes

I never said Rems scenes were diminished, that was you and the other Remfags. You used that as an excuse to fling shit about everything else. The entirely basis of you whining is over small altercations that actually change because all you care about in this story is your stupid waifu.

>while continuing to spout tripe and showcase your lack of knowledge of the series.

This is rich coming someone who spreading misinformation makes up shit discredit characters you don't like in the story.

>Its been literally months, you could've at least spent a day reading it so you don't come off so stupid. I'll learn Japanese before you even come close to grasping English.

I wish you learn Japanese so you can gain some self-awareness of how idiotic you sound complaining something you haven't read and extrapolating from it.
>>
>>158679212
>If you read
>ESL
>read
You have a better chance of Emilia saying something clever
>>
>>158679197
I just thought of that futurama episode where bender was a god
>>
>>158679334
>some self-awareness of how idiotic you sound complaining something you haven't read and extrapolating from it.
This is the most hilariously ironic statement I have ever read in these threads.

>This is rich coming someone who spreading misinformation makes up shit discredit characters you don't like in the story.
I have yet to weigh in on the changes really, but its obvious you never read the base story, the changelog, or even most of the comments about what was changed. You certainly haven't read the actual LNs in question and I have high doubts you've even watched the anime. It would probably help if you never admitted to this on multiple occasions, but you did so you can eat shit.
>>
>>158679197
No. But judging from some of the illustrations in that book, I think it should be filled with valuable info about Puck subplot and even perhaps about arc 4 in general. It should be way more important than that Rem If imo.
>>
>>158679334
>What in the world are you even going on about now?
Can't even see it when it was pointed out. Sad.

>Dude, stop making up lies about other people just because the opposite you.
>The entirely basis of you whining is over small altercations
>This is rich coming someone who spreading misinformation makes up shit discredit characters you don't like in the story.
>I wish you learn Japanese so you can gain some self-awareness of how idiotic you sound complaining something you haven't read and extrapolating from it.
Make it stop, I'm dying.
>>
>>158679102
Emilia is one of the most powerful characters in the universe. What can your old ass witch even do huh?
>>
>>158679596
>and even perhaps about arc 4 in general. It should be way more important than that Rem If
Does someone want to tell him that we're on arc 6 and arc 4 is over and done with and 'sweet reveals' about arc 4 would mean next to nothing? Just so you know ESL, Future reveals >>> shit already revealed.
>>
>>158679696
Call her a whore.
>>
>>158679334
>I never said Rems scenes were diminished, that was you and the other Remfags.
No one said you said that. You're making the mistake by assuming that's all that people care about. People here liked the tone of various scenes, not just the Rem ones. I found the most interesting parts of the second trial to be the weird ominous hints, and the one where Emilia slaps Roswaal. I might not like her, but I thought that was a good scene for her.

That's gone too. So all I'm left with is confirmation that Reinhard can kick Puck's ass like Puck already said, and a line about "all you can be is a hero" that Julius already said. I suppose if the focus is supposed to be solely on people grieving over Subaru, it's alright. But that makes Puck Vs. Reinhardt completely pointless. It'd be better to toss that one aside, and keep Emilia slapping Roswaal.
>>158679596
Well, I can't do anything with it unless I have the book. The Rem IF does foreshadow things in the MU, things relating to the Archbishops, so I can't really tell much unless I have both to compare with. It also goes into how Curses can be used.
>>158679728
Nah, I'm actually interested in what Puck did to the old Great Spirit of Fire. From what I've heard, he wasn't actually that bad of a guy.
>>
>>158651715
those MGSV nuclear edits were the height of those threads back then
>>
>>158679824
>Nah, I'm actually interested in what Puck did to the old Great Spirit of Fire. From what I've heard, he wasn't actually that bad of a guy.
Oh, I'd be interested in that as well, I'm less interested in supposed reveals that would be relevant in an arc that's already over.
>>
>>158679728
Puck subplot might as well extend to future arcs so it's never obsolete. Oh and I was talking about how people bitch about the changes in arc 4 even though they could have been addressed in Emilia-tan special book.

>>158679762
Yet Emilia didn't budge. Just like I thought, you witch is weak.
>>
>>158680056
>Yet Emilia didn't budge. Just like I thought, you witch is weak.
Oh, you were serious? Emilia isn't even top 10, let alone 'one of the most powerful characters in the universe' but I suppose you would have to have read the story to know that.
>>
>>158678898
>Hints of mystery are things that catch my eye. If the hints are contradicted, then I can't be sure the payoff will be there. If that's the case, how can I get invested in anything?

This is fallacious logic because hints are still there. Just not ones are intended be out there now in comparison to WN. The new additions also bring new mysteries. Someone who only read the LN and not WN will not be lacking for speculation.

>There are changes to scenes people liked. There are changes to how things were built up to, that were handled just fine in the original. You can assume it's all about Rem, but you're making the mistake by assuming she's the only thing I care about in the story.

Liking some scenes in the original version of something is one which is fine. I'd feel the sameway. For example I like exposition about Reid in the first meeting with Echidna, but I also understand that wasn't necessary information that matter right now. It;s something Tappei place any where before the point it becomes relevant.

>I want Puck to have this strange contract, with a purpose we can try to guess at from terms we can see

Which is fine, but at sametimes we know nothing about Puck's contract other than exist and may be brought up again until very end of last arc. So it's very meaning it is negligible. He could move foreshadow to Arc 5 instead and nothing would change.

>I want Subaru to get edgy at times, so we can joke about "Dark Lord Subaru".

Most things are stuff you projected on this his character to begin with. No one in Japanese things he some dark lord or has evil traits. Subaru can be opportunistic when striking but not even close to being edgy. Same with rushing in and then getting his ass kicked for trying to physically assault somebody since he's been doing that since Arc 1 in both versions.

> I want to see his chuuni side come out in silly ways, like when he names Lewes.

He can and does still act chuuni. It doesn't have to be in the exact same way.
>>
File: 1496863593232.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496863593232.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why are you dumb niggers bumping this thread?
>>
>>158680056
>Oh and I was talking about how people bitch about the changes in arc 4 even though they could have been addressed in Emilia-tan special book.
>Changes to Garfiel's character
>Happening years before the story's start
>Changes to Roswaal's presentation
>Happening years before the story's start
>Magic teleporting crystal showing up years before the story's start
>Lewes backstory conveyed in a not stupid way years before the story's start
>Ram's ultimatum to Garfiel happens years before the story's start

Yep, I'll bet all concerns are addressed there, good catch ESL, you nailed it.
>>
>>158680184
>No one in Japanese things he some dark lord or has evil traits.
Man, we have some talented drawfags that are hiding since no one in Japan makes dark lord Subaru art yet we still have some. Listen to this guy fellas, he can barely speak English and can't speak Japanese but you can trust he knows what the entire Japanese fanbase thinks.

>Which is fine, but at sametimes we know nothing about Puck's contract other than exist and may be brought up again until very end of last arc. So it's very meaning it is negligible. He could move foreshadow to Arc 5 instead and nothing would change.
>Its super important guys and I bet all sorts of stuff about it is so important and spoiled in the Emilia special, Remfags BTFO because so much important stuff must be happening there
>Its really not important at all, maybe he could toss a nod to it at the end of the series, it'd be fine and about the same.
>>
>>158678822
>Ask me how I know you've never read the story
When learn reading comprehension and realize you attacking the author's own world-buliding especially when yourself is twisting what he says.

To begin Tappei only established that teleportation was limited, not that this only one way to do it. He can also rework that expand.

Listen, in case you don't get, the LN is not meant to be an adaptation of the WN. It is a revise version of where Tappei isn't just writing primary from his stream of conscious. He's gonna look back at his previous work and make the adjustments he feels it necessary based on where he wants certain things to be or portrayed. You and my opinion is irrelevant. If you are misinterpreting what he intended wrongly just because you liked it, he's not gonna care
>>
>>158680184
>No one in Japanese things he some dark lord or has evil traits.
Dude, I've seen them memeing about this shit before we ever caught wind of it. It was fags much older than us who introduced us to the "villain protagonist" speculation. I've seen people talk about it on twitter.
>The new additions also bring new mysteries.
Like what? What new mystery is had here?
>we know nothing about Puck's contract other than exist
We know from the Reinhard loop that various important memories were sealed, seemingly tied to some kind of scheme or conspiracy. We know from other loops that he can't interfere with the Witch Cult, and even avoids talking about them because of his contract with Echidna. We know he used to be humanoid.

That's enough to start guessing about how Echidna really does know about the Witch Cult and their ordeals, and that Puck's role is likely to help place Emilia in position to take them but not to otherwise interfere. From what he says to Reinhard, we know he used to be someone deeply involved in events, but what he knew would likely spoil Echidna's schemes.

That's a lot to speculate from.
>>
>>158680560
The correct answer is: Sanctuary's barrier is not space/time magic and you do not need crystals to enter it. Thanks for playing though, maybe spend the time you waste bitching here learning English or at least reading the story.
>>
>>158680560
>You and my opinion is irrelevant.
Some of the changes are literally completely senseless. The kind of thing that if he was planning to change from the start, he should have changed in earlier volumes. If he's trying to present the plot in a cleaner way, he shouldn't do it so haphazardly.
>>
>>158680560
Is this the classic 'I don't speak for the author now let me use the author as a sock puppet to tell you why you should shut up because he agrees with me, we're BFFs on twitter'? It works better if you've read anything he's written, the actual work is a good place to start, but translated QAs and Twitter are also good.
>>
File: 1472302811891.jpg (1004KB, 2196x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472302811891.jpg
1004KB, 2196x1080px
>>158651715
Nigga move on
>>
>>158678928
Yes, they are. They are exactly changes how Subaru meet Priscilla in the capital in Arc. How AI interfered in Suabru and Julius duel in Arc 3. How there various additions to Arc 1 involving the lost child. A loop being merged in Arc 3 etc

All these thing you would randomly be bitching about in because they were changed from the WN to LN. But you aren't because you read the WN first before seeing the LN version despite results most being the same.

What is happening in Arc 4 is nothing for people who have following the revision for 4 years now. But now there annoying secondaries like you getting all hot and bothered about it because your waifu who assume is going to win on false premises drew from the WN isn't in the LN.

In the end it always comes down to waifwars even when we are talking about something else. You guys aren't get over no matter what Suabru or any other character in the story because doesn't fit what you want.
>>
>>158680869
He can't stop, he's been doing it for almost a year. This is the new sakurafish except once a week.
All the other shitposting threads are the daily dose
>>
>>158680886
Am I the only one noticing only this chuckle fuck brings up waifu wars and most other people are concerned with Puck and other presentation shit like stupid rocks and Echidna?
>>
>>158653302
Well you're watching anime, so it cant get any worse.
>>
>>158680886
>In the end it always comes down to waifwars even when we are talking about something else. You guys aren't get over no matter what Suabru or any other character in the story because doesn't fit what you want.
>Yeah, you've talked about all those other things, but you're obviously lying that you care about them because I say so for you
I know this is the thread to let out steam but arguing with ESL is still a waste of time no matter what.
>>
>>158680886
>But now there annoying secondaries
Better than someone who has read nothing at all.
Nice catch on the Priscilla thing that someone mentioned a few posts ago, resourceful.

Reinhard was going to interfere in the duel and Al stopped him though, so you lose points for not paying attention and being bad at lying.
>>
>>158681059
Oh, and a loop wasn't merged, it was simply cut. So way to reveal you haven't read anything and operate purely on hearsay yet again.
>>
>>158679072
Honestly, unlike Rem everything about Emilia and Subaru will be addressed in the MU. Despite how desperate Remfags want tell otherwise the story revolves around them and them any aspect surrounding them. Rem being more popular than both is irrelevant to that and it is often the only thing Remfags have going for them.

Even then Subaru and Emilia are quite popular in their own right have been carrying the series and from what I've heard from a friend most Japanese readers actually praise them on Narou.

So it's pretty annoying coming in here and seeing some opportunistic fanboys who deep down are still mad about "l luv Emilia" manipulate those who aren't familiar with come and spread false information and continuously misinterpret the WN and LN out of bias. You need to fucking get over it already. Christ.
>>
>>158681224
Look at this nigga replying to himself like we can't tell.
>>
>>158680886
>A loop being merged in Arc 3 etc
But I do bitch about that.
>How AI interfered in Suabru and Julius duel in Arc 3
He prevented interference from Reinhard. Al does lose a few bro moments, and Kadomon loses a bit of relevance due to a slight change in circumstances. That's perhaps just a little disappointing. The scene where Subaru pretends to be dying over mayonnaise is also lost, and that was kind of cute with how it all played out.

But none of those were particularly emotional moments in the story, and I've got to say I'm a sucker for strongly emotional moments. That and mystery.

I've read both versions of Arc 2 and the differences were quite major, with the exception that the LN added more good character moments and cut the scenes of "Subaru thinks he's being cucked" or "Subaru cries into his pillow because someone saw him naked". That shit can be tossed for all I care, because it's literally nothing memorable. I don't need to read Subaru's inner thoughts on how Roswaal's "Holy Sword" is bigger than his.

But if there is a scene that's relevant to the deeper emotional and mental state of a character, and important aspects of their personality, I want it to be kept.
>>158680964
He's assuming every complaint is code for people complaining about Rem.
>>
Daily reminder that if Re:Zero is renewed, it'll still be four fucking years.
>>
>>158681123
"Merged" is technically more accurate actually, since removing the death just means the events from loop 1 just continue to the events of 2 uninterrupted. Although over half of the content was rewritten anyway, so it's more like an original loop that loosely follows the same plot of the original (WN) loops.

(why am i still posting)
>>
>>158679494
>This is the most hilariously ironic statement I have ever read in these threads.

Hey, I'm not delusionally stating Emilia is unpopular and Subaru doesn't love her contrary everything else including how feels internally. You have no room to talk.

>
I have yet to weigh in on the changes really, but its obvious you never read the base story, the changelog, or even most of the comments about what was changed. You certainly haven't read the actual LNs in question and I have high doubts you've even watched the anime. It would probably help if you never admitted to this on multiple occasions, but you did so you can eat shit.

No dumbass, just becasue I'm calling you out on being wrong doesn't mean I haven't read the WN especially when I'm using said events rom the WN. Nobody going to be a strawman for you.
>>
>>158681343
Nothing important happened in the removed loop that wasn't also cut, like Sloth losing his power or the conversation with Betty. The important aspects were simply removed entirely.
>>
>>158681362
>when I'm using said events rom the WN
You've parroted back what others have brought up and have been dead wrong anytime you tried remembering something that wasn't literally already said by someone else in the thread. You have in fact brought up no examples from the WN, because you haven't read it. You have vaguely brought up possible developments you suppose must exist from a story you also have not read based entirely on the prospect that Emilia must be better than Rem so a story about Emilia must be better than one about Rem. I don't need to make a strawman, I can just use you as you are.
>>
>>158681362
>Hey, I'm not delusionally stating Emilia is unpopular and Subaru doesn't love her contrary everything else including how feels internally. You have no room to talk.
Neither Emilia nor Subaru have been brought up by anyone in this conversation except for you. I can't even figure out what your word salad is supposed to mean, but it doesn't matter because the subject material is irrelevant to the discussion.

>No dumbass, just becasue I'm calling you out on being wrong
You didn't call me out on being wrong. You said I was spreading misinformation, which since I have not discussed the changes I cannot be doing that. Sorry English is a hard language for you. Also you'll have to point me to these magical WN events you've used, because so far you've got nothing. I do see you saying completely wrong shit from the WN that furthers enforces you've never read it, but I don't see how that helps you.
>>
>>158681382
Sloth's power yes. The conversation with Betty actually does happen in the LN in volume 9 (final loop) instead, although that conversation doesn't mention Rem either (I'm guessing that's what you mean by important aspect). That might (or might not) be an abandoned plot point since it has surprisingly little relevance even up to arc6.

>Nothing important happened in the removed loop that wasn't also cut
I don't know what you're trying to say here, sorry
>>
>>158679653
Okay, I'm done with you then.
>>158679824
>No one said you said that. You're making the mistake by assuming that's all that people care about. People here liked the tone of various scenes, not just the Rem ones. I found the most interesting parts of the second trial to be the weird ominous hints, and the one where Emilia slaps Roswaal. I might not like her, but I thought that was a good scene for her.

The tones of those scenes haven't changed. You Japanese readers on Tappei's twitter and places like bookmeter talking super dark the 12 vol is for chirstsakes. Really, people stop talking about stuff they don't know about. Several character Emilia already have good new scenes. Which which is why this bitchfest is even more ridiculous.

>"all you can be is a hero" that Julius already said.

He said not such thing in LN and Puck still says that line. Holy shit, were is all this misinformation coming from?! You aren't keeping track what's been change and has accurately.

Ugh, this starting remind when people posting all the edgy shit about Arc 3 that never happened and LN changed them until a LN came in told them to shut fuck up after posting facts.

> suppose if the focus is supposed to be solely on people grieving over Subaru, it's alright. But that makes Puck Vs. Reinhardt completely pointless.

The focus on events that happened after Subaru's death. Besides Reinhard and Puck don't even grieve from him in the WN, so by your logic it's already pointless.
>>
>>158681678
Just that anything that would make the loop stand out was gone. Nothing important from it was preserved so it wasn't merged it was simply cut and the points it presented (Sloth's power, Betty remembering Rem) and simply dropped. Both of these were a bit weird anyway, with Sloth never using that power before and Betty never seeming to remember Rem after she leaves the archive, so even in the WN they were more or less dropped and the whole loop was just kind of a narrative bust.
>>
>>158667852
apples to oranges
>>
>>158681733
>The tones of those scenes haven't changed. You Japanese readers on Tappei's twitter and places like bookmeter talking super dark the 12 vol is for chirstsakes. Really, people stop talking about stuff they don't know about. Several character Emilia already have good new scenes. Which which is why this bitchfest is even more ridiculous.
This entire string of words. I can't even call them sentences.

The rest is just a masterful showcase of how little english this clown knows. How can someone miss the point of every sentence and phrase? Its fucking uncanny.
>>
>>158679259
Only Emilia's face pisses me off. Subaru's kinda did at first but it grew on me. Rem, Beatrice, Roswaal and Betegluese all have great designs, just to name a few.
>>
>>158681733
>Holy shit, were is all this misinformation coming from?!
There is no misinformation. You just have poor reading comprehension of English. Maybe he didn't say it in the LN, but it's not a signature line for Puck. It's just something people tell Reinhard. Nothing about the line is special enough that it needs a loop where Reinhard just oneshots him.
> Besides Reinhard and Puck don't even grieve from him in the WN, so by your logic it's already pointless.
If you're removing the foreshadowing that was done in that scene, it would be pointless. Reinhard oneshotting Puck isn't very intriguing except for memeing about how Reinhard is OP.
>super dark
I have discerning tastes when it comes to darkness.
>>
>>158681981
Wasn't it Subaru who said that when he left because he was bitter at Reinhard about some stuff? I think that's where some of the Subaru = Puck stuff came from at least.
>>
>>158682097
It was Julius
>http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/100/
>君は英雄だ。――英雄にしか、なり得ない
>>
>>158682097
I haven't read the Arc 3 LN yet, but Julius is the first to say it in the WN when he's telling Reinhard that he's an autistic retard who's incapable of anything other than being a hero. Then Puck says it in the 2nd trial, while Subaru says the same line in the 3rd.

There's nothing that makes Puck saying it particularly important. It's just something people say to Reinhard.
>>
>>158680467
>Man, we have some talented drawfags that are hiding since no one in Japan makes dark lord Subaru art yet we still have some. Listen to this guy fellas, he can barely speak English and can't speak Japanese but you can trust he knows what the entire Japanese fanbase thinks.

But you start speaking about the Japanese learn what the fuck their drawings are referencing you dimwit. Which is alternate timelines. 90% Subaru's fanart either has him being happy-go-lucky or confident. They don't draw spoon memes and spreg against Roswaal, because *grasp* they aren't memorable scene to the fandom. I want to give you a benefit of that you knew this, but your psot suggest otherwise.

>>158680592
>Dude, I've seen them memeing about this shit before we ever caught wind of it. It was fags much older than us who introduced us to the "villain protagonist" speculation. I've seen people talk about it on twitter.

Which came form same reader who believe Mitrospeed and exaggerate the details of oldass pastebin.

>Like what? What new mystery is had here?
Garfiel's heritage for example which may of changed (if read the WN). For LN they would be speculating WN reader were before they found out.

>We know from the Reinhard loop that various important memories were sealed, seemingly tied to some kind of scheme or conspiracy. We know from other loops that he can't interfere with the Witch Cult, and even avoids talking about them because of his contract with Echidna. We know he used to be humanoid.

Tappei has already changed that rule regarding Puck so it;s no longer relevant. Puck's were sealed because he broke his contract with Echidna forbidden to become Emilia partner. This told in a sidestory so there goes you mystery.

>Other stuff

Those things have already probably been alter and because they never elaborated on there no point in complaining about. At this point your just going on about not being able to speculate on specific thing you thought was happening.
>>
File: 1493098866525.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1493098866525.png
21KB, 180x204px
what the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>158681804
Ah okay, yeah I can agree with that.

Betty remembering Rem seems like something Tappei wanted to do something with and then changed his mind on. It's really weird how that plotpoint never went anywhere.

>>158681981
To me the line was important because the way Puck says it (wording) is exactly the same as how "Subaru" says it in the 3rd trial, which hints at some kind of connection there (Julius, in arc 3, uses 'kimi' instead of 'omae', so it isn't actually the 'same' line). The fact that other people tell Reinhard that he is a hero isn't really the important part.

Of course that's assuming the parallel is intentional and means something (which I'm guessing it does but who knows).
>>
>>158680201
Fucking this. Stop replying to the these shitty threads, anytime I see retards bumping it.
>>
File: SHIT.jpg (152KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.jpg
152KB, 1500x500px
Re: Zero girls are SHIT

except for beatrice
>>
>>158680677
It is in the LN dumbass, because WN explains little about the nature barrier in the first place. There also a plot hole with that LN corrected. Hell the forest didnt' have basic things like a name until the LN gave it one.
>>
File: a12.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
a12.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Is any of this shit worth reading or will I be just as disappointed as I was with some of the outcomes of the anime? I enjoyed the anime as a whole but it seemed like there were way too many loose ends.
>>
>>158682265
Just that ESL boogeyman that supposedly doesn't exist, don't worry about it, its clearly not real.
>>
>>158682219
>Tappei has already changed that rule regarding Puck so it;s no longer relevant.
Exactly what I'm complaining about. "No longer relevant" is exactly the kind of shit I hate.
>>158682298
>There also a plot hole with that LN corrected.
About how you couldn't take people out because they'd remain unconscious? That wasn't a plothole.
>>
>>158682219
>Garfiel's heritage for example which may of changed (if read the WN).
If it was changed, that completely ruins his character. Chances are it's exactly the same, and there's no mystery to it. It has no greater significance to the world.
>>
Can we please don't use Shitposter-kun thread, friends?
>>
>>158682219
>Puck's were sealed because he broke his contract with Echidna forbidden to become Emilia partner.
Look at this guy hittin' the wiki in a desperate bid to find anything. You missed some shit though that's kind of important probably because you can't read, so I give it a 2/10
>>
>>158680720
>Some of the changes are literally completely senseless.

Not really. The change have most been eitehr harmless or improved flow while hitting the same story beats. It's all been well received while proved Tappei was right to make the as he did. You'r free to continue grashing you teeth about rearrangements and irrelevant minute details that are replace by minutes or removed altogether while continues to have no effect on the story.

They aren't gonna bore fruit in any noticeable way in reality.

>The kind of thing that if he was planning to change from the start, he should have changed in earlier volumes. If he's trying to present the plot in a cleaner way, he shouldn't do it so haphazardly.

Except he didn't need to do that at all. Nobody actually reading both is bother the changes, just secondarieswho thunk they know more than and are only acting out at the end of day because Suabru screaming his head off a less about Rem. Maybe Tappei should added 5 more "Rem bawwl scenes" with Subaru to keep you guys quiet over here.
>>
>>158682460
Well this thread is currently fucked to hell and back so feel free to make another one that's actually on topic to something. Or better yet, just wait a few hour and see if Summaryanon has anything new and make it then.

Feel free to post Onis or something to drown out the stupid in the meantime.
>>
>>158682545
>It's all been well received while proved Tappei was right to make the as he did.
>Nobody actually reading both is bother the changes
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit? I can actually read Japanese.
>>
>>158682571
We stay here, I like this thread
>>
File: 1489958309597.jpg (26KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1489958309597.jpg
26KB, 325x325px
>>158682571
I fucking hate this anime. Not because I think it's shit though. I hate it because it made me fall in love with a fictional character who is forever out of reach. I can't even be satisfied knowing she'll be happy because her life is miserable all the damn time! My only hope is that she'll win the waifu war. That's the only way I know she'll find happiness.
>>
>>158682545
I have seen actual Japanese people express disappointment at how some scenes were lost. Maybe they're more polite about expressing this than /a/, but complaints are made. There are some things that are liked, and some things that are not.

Go back to where you came from already.
>>
>>158682717
I think the funniest thing about the Japanese fandom is the insufferable Echidnafags. Though I'd probably trade a hundred of them for ESL here, they're sort of funny. Maybe.
>>
File: Rem 56.jpg (110KB, 640x895px) Image search: [Google]
Rem 56.jpg
110KB, 640x895px
>ESL ruins yet another thread
>>
>>158680964
>>158681005
Glad to see I hit a nerve. Some real talk needed to happen at this point.
>>158681059
>Better than someone who has read nothing at all.

Sure whatever you say buddy. However it helps you sleep at night

>Nice catch on the Priscilla thing that someone mentioned a few posts ago, resourceful.

Nice assumptions. I can play that game too.

>Reinhard was going to interfere in the duel and Al stopped him though, so you lose points for not paying attention and being bad at lying.

Im lying about a scene I got mostly correct because I was off on a detail or two? Man you must be desperate.

>>158681123
Not it was merged according Angel o the wiki. And you have gall get on my case about not know shit. Bet you don't even know how Emilia defeat Pete in the LN and WN. Or the fact that she knew about Roswaal's trade plan in Arc 3. Fuck you every loving shitstain.
>>
>>158682811
Some real English needs to happen at this point.
>>
>>158682811
>Bet you don't even know how Emilia defeat Pete in the LN and WN.
No, that's known. It's also known the context is different. Also, don't suck the wiki guy's dick so much. You're literally using his particular word choice as evidence.
>>158682767
I was actually surprised by that. I never knew there were so many.
>>
>>158681301
>But if there is a scene that's relevant to the deeper emotional and mental state of a character, and important aspects of their personality, I want it to be kept.

Which could be any scene fr anybody. That doesn't mean Tappei feels the way about. And he feel that way about then means not much to it the first place in reality even if it felt meaningful to you.

I'm not sure why this so hard to get. You the reader are the mercy of the author and he was never once catering to you. You came to him.
>>
>>158682702
>Cuck sisters will win.
The best I can hope for them is that they will open their mind and learn not to cuck themselves again.
>>
>>158682930
>I'm not sure why this so hard to get.
Excuse me, but I think it's been explained. Everyone already knows this you fucking illiterate. That doesn't mean we can't judge.
>>
>>158682811
>Im lying about a scene I got mostly correct because I was off on a detail or two? Man you must be desperate.
Literally the wrong guy and saying he actually interrupted it as opposed to getting stopped himself is not a detail or two wrong, its just fucking wrong and bullshit 'misinformation' you were screaming about. You think Subaru liking Rem is misinformation but somehow you getting a scene completely fucking wrong is some kind of honest mistake everyone should just overlook. Fuck off retard, and learn English.
>>
>>158682811
>Not it was merged according Angel o the wiki.
Oh man, wait until you get to my post where I called you out on just using the wiki for info because you've never read anything and you're desperate to try and sound like you have. This is gold.
>>
File: 1488165410982.jpg (193KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488165410982.jpg
193KB, 1000x1000px
>>158683004
I just want Rem to be happy. She deserves happiness and Subaru more than anyone else.I don't want her to suffer any more.
>>
>>158682930
Not him but problem is it would be nice if I was only at the mercy of the author. But there have been things that point to the writing having other hand in the pot as of now.
>>
>>158683093
I like that my eyecolor correction is still being passed around.
>>
>>158683132
I don't because the original looks better
>>
>>158683004
Well Roswaal is basically Ram's slave as of arc 6 but is too pusdy to do anything with it and Subaru is going to suicide tower for Rem because he is selfish and wants to be praised by the girl he loves. Really we need to see arc 6-7 to see if they do deserve that title because as of yet its leans towards those two favourly right now.
>>
>>158682948
why?
>>
>>158683132
Good work deserves to be recognized.
>>
>>158683206
But it's literally wrong. Spica's eyes are blue and Rigel's eyes are the same as his dad's.
>>
>>158683315
I don't remember this being mentioned anywhere
Just that Spica got Rem's looks and Rigel got Subaru's but without any reference to specific eye color
>>
While I dont exactly know what they are aguing about to anyone who thinks Subaru liking Rem is misinformation read this:

https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

Or any of the chapters Remonwater translated or even arc 2-current.
>>
>>158681489
>You've parroted back what others have brought up

No I got this information from anons who used to post in these thread before cancer like show up and fucked everything. Unlike you I'm not new.

>have been dead wrong anytime you tried remembering something that wasn't literally already said by someone else in the thread.

Sure champ. Stay delusional. So tell me I am wrong about Subaru getting mauled in Arc 2 before Betty found him?

>. You have in fact brought up no examples from the WN

Ah so AI was at the duel between Julisu and Suabru is taht what your saying?

>You have vaguely brought up possible developments you suppose must exist from a story

WTF I haven't' speculated on anything!

>not read based entirely on the prospect that Emilia must be better than Rem so a story about Emilia must be better than one about Rem.

ky, I have wonder if you insane, high or drunk. A story which Tappei himself has said is specifically written about hapless boy and sliver-haired heroine is somehow saying anything about any character being better than any character. What.

No man Emilia and will remain as such no matter how much dislike her . Let go already

>I don't need to make a strawman, I can just use you as you are.

Sure when you're blatant miscontrusing other words because you can't handle the fact you have no idea what taking about. Sorry, but Tappei is proving him to be on right side of history and here you just being a whining brat who cna't even be bothered to support him.
>>
>>158683423
holy shit learn some fucking english
>>
>>158683360
Its in the Natsuki Rem chapters.
>>
>>158683360
Spica's eyes are distinctly mentioned to be blue in one of the stories. Rigel's eyes are never described except to say they look exactly like his dad's.
>>
>>158683228
>Roswaal is basically Ram's slave
I'd have loved Roswaal if he'd gone to the tower to save Ram's sister, to show that he actually cares about his most loyal servants. But nope. That heartless bastard.
>>
>>158683511
>>158683518
Give line (for Spica) because I don't remember it (admittedly I don't remember the Natsuki Rem chapters very well)

>never described except to say they look exactly like his dad's.
this is what I just said
>>158683360
>Rigel got Subaru's but without any reference to specific eye color
>>
>>158681621
>Neither Emilia nor Subaru have been brought up by anyone in this conversation except for you. I can't even figure out what your word salad is supposed to mean, but it doesn't matter because the subject material is irrelevant to the discussion.

How is this even relevant? Just because not brought right now doesn't hasn't been constantly brought in these threads. Just because it doesn't happen in literally every thread does not make it less true.

>You didn't call me out on being wrong. You said I was spreading misinformation, which since I have not discussed the changes I cannot be doing that. Sorry English is a hard language for you. Also you'll have to point me to these magical WN events you've used, because so far you've got nothing. I do see you saying completely wrong shit from the WN that furthers enforces you've never read it, but I don't see how that helps you.

Sure. But hey if these "events" aren't true why don't your put money where your mouth and prove it. Because I'm awfully specific about things that never happened.
>>
>>158683592
>Holding their breath, they wait to see who Spica turns to.
>Eventually, her eyes pop open, and her light blue eyes dart around the room.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/mobilebasic
>>
>>158683423
>You've parroted back what others have brought up
>No I got this information from anons who used to post in these thread before cancer like show up and fucked everything. Unlike you I'm not new.
Does he literally not understand he just admitted to what I said he did?

>So tell me I am wrong about Subaru getting mauled in Arc 2 before Betty found him?
Sure, Betty didn't find him. He was brought back by Rem and healed. Easy.

>Ah so AI was at the duel between Julisu and Suabru is taht what your saying?
He was, you said he interrupted the fight. He didn't. End of story.

>WTF I haven't' speculated on anything!
You said all the stuff cut from arc 4 must be in the Emilia story as well as all the cut information about Puck. You haven't read that story, you don't know what's in it. You haven't read arc 4 so you don't know what was even cut either, so you pretty much played yourself.

>Sorry, but Tappei is proving him to be on right side of history
I've said nothing about Tappei and have continued to say nothing about the changes made. You being so fucking retarded is enough, I don't have to add anything to the conversation, I can just watch you burn. You however continue to put words in the mouth of an author you will not even dignify by reading his story. You have read no stories, no QAs, no twitter feeds. You know less than nothing about this guy and you claim to know his mind and speak for him. You've done this time and time again, and you continue to be wrong every single time.

Go ahead and spend the rest of the night typing up responses to old posts, I know how fucking slow you are and you still can't type a simple sentence.
>>
>>158683642
Stop. You have already been proved wrong. Just stop posting ZERO7727 (?)
>>
>>158683661
Yeah you're right
>>
>>158683688
>Sure, Betty didn't find him. He was brought back by Rem and healed. Easy.
No, he's talking about the cliff scene, when Subaru got attacked by a dog while failing to slit his throat with a pen. It's a real scene, but I sincerely doubt he read it firsthand.

It serves to foreshadow the involvement of dogs and prolong Subaru's hesitation over killing himself.
>>
>>158683695
I thought he was Iron Maw.
>>
>>158683642
>Sure. But hey if these "events" aren't true why don't your put money where your mouth and prove it. Because I'm awfully specific about things that never happened.
Still not seeing you link any WN events you've talked about or any of my posts where I spread wrong information. I do have a post from you where you say Al interrupted a duel he didn't.
I've got another recent one where you say Betty found Subaru after he was mauled by dogs, which is equally untrue from any source.
I've also got you quoting from the wiki. Wrong. You literally went and looked up a spoiler and posted it here wrong. How can you even be such a fuck up?
>>
>>158683757
I'd appreciate if you didn't feed him possible information so he actually has to try and lie his way through knowing it.
>>
>>158683808
>I've got another recent one where you say Betty found Subaru after he was mauled by dogs, which is equally untrue from any source.
Singular dog. That one was actually true.
>>
>>158683879
Well, I've figured him out. He does actually know a few things, but he pretends to know even more than he actually does.
>>
>>158681981
>There is no misinformation. You just have poor reading comprehension of English. Maybe he didn't say it in the LN, but it's not a signature line for Puck. It's just something people tell Reinhard. Nothing about the line is special enough that it needs a loop where Reinhard just oneshots him.

No it's just something people tell Reinhard. Only 3 people have used the line. If you want to keep arguing this pendatic shit.

>If you're removing the foreshadowing that was done in that scene, it would be pointless. Reinhard oneshotting Puck isn't very intriguing except for memeing about how Reinhard is OP.

That's not def because he was spouting vague nonsensical but somehow consider that quality. It didn't count as foreshadow "because all he goes is uhhh I remember something" and dies after saying his most memorable line in that scene. The most interesting point of that scene was fact Reinhard show to stop him Suabru would be forced to watch to friends fight because of his failure. Puck say nothing about his strength he didn't the WN so memeing you going on about?

>I have discerning tastes when it comes to darkness.

Tappei and rest of fandom don't care?
>>
>>158683963
>No it's just something people tell Reinhard.
Look at you, copying what other people said like a good little parrot. If only you were anywhere near as smart as one.
>>
>>158683895
Interesting, that does end up making the doggos a little less inexplicable.
>>
>>158682351
>Exactly what I'm complaining about. "No longer relevant" is exactly the kind of shit I hate

Tough? Tappei doesn't really care what you like and he doesn't even know. Thsi includes me.

>About how you couldn't take people out because they'd remain unconscious? That wasn't a plothole.

That's not the plot. It's about how Sanctuary doesn't actually protect it's inhabitants from intruders, just traps them even though tat was supposed to do. Tappei noticed that and fixed it. But you're busy going about how the WN is best.

>>158682521
1) You are retard who makes baseless assumptions
2) you probably use the wiki you fucking self.

>>158682403
Garfiel past never had anything to do with greater mystery fucking world to begin with. It was about a fucking race war had nothing ever do with Witch Cult or Witches. Not every fucking thing something to do with another fucking thing. What kind of hack writes like that? Believe or not there historical events that have in the WN with ancient conspiracy.
>>
>>158683963
>rest of fandom don't care?
No, I've seen them care. Tone is a more varied matter than dark and light. It's a rainbow.
>Puck say nothing about his strength he didn't the WN so memeing you going on about?
Just stop posting. I can barely understand your fucking posts. It's like you're filtering everything through awful translation software and adding typos in afterwards. Same goes for your reading comprehension, since you obviously don't even know what I said either.
>>158684261
>Garfiel past never had anything to do with greater mystery fucking world to begin with.
And I never said it did and never said it should. You have no reading comprehension.
>>158684101
A little. The scene wasn't entirely without value, but it's not really something that I miss all that much. He fights a dog until it falls off the cliff, and he realizes how contradictory it is that he fought so hard for his life when he was trying to kill himself.
>>
>>158666455
This.
Small firm body with small firm chest
>>
>>158683688
>He was brought back by Rem and healed
Can Rem even heal anyone? Isn't her healing magic outright terrible?
>“Only simple magic up to first-aid level. Perhaps you prefer Lady Emilia?”
>>
>>158682717
I've actually read review from reputable sources like bookmeter and and impressions from fans who post on Tappei's twitter. And LNs are selling more and more. It got 2nd place at "This light novel is amazing" contest as well as the Sugoi Awards.

Oh I can tell the you the Japanese being is complete horseshit. You probably one of those who think Asian aren't rude and don't say words like shit.

Japanese Remfags are 100x time less annoying the ones on here.
>>
>>158684450
Her healing is on par with Emilia's, though it's possible she could improve with a proper teacher.
>>
>>158684477
>You probably one of those who think Asian aren't rude and don't say words like shit.
Nope. I've seen places where they're extremely rude. Depending on which crowd you look at, you get different people expressing their opinions in different ways.

Now fuck off back to where you came from.
>>
>>158683097
>Not him but problem is it would be nice if I was only at the mercy of the author. But there have been things that point to the writing having other hand in the pot as of now.

Ah, yes the Remfags conspiracy theorists. Even though Tappei had been the one stated he was planning on making these changes to Arc 4 begin with and is happy with (he was super of volume 12). Then again this same who denied Tappei straight statement about in an interview at Taiwan about Emilia being his favorite character. Or still thing the editors putting more Emilia when they are the ones forcing Oostuka to draw more official Rem art.
>>
>>158684747
Some of the line changes are nonsensical except in comparison to the anime, and it doesn't make sense that it would have been planned from the beginning.

But really, just fuck right off back to where you came from. You're not the voice of reason you think you are.
>>
Reminder that ESL thinks that From Zero is about Emilia. Like everything in this story.
>>
>>158683688
>Does he literally not understand he just admitted to what I said he did?

And dare to tell me I haven't read the storya nd yet don't know that? Fuck off.

>Sure, Betty didn't find him. He was brought back by Rem and healed. Easy.

.............. Hahaha. Unfreaking believable.

>He was, you said he interrupted the fight. He didn't. End of story.

I got the details mixed up because it's been a long since that time, but overall scene right. But since we both attacking like vultures over any mistake no matter how slight to discredit each other I suppose this doesn't matter.

>You said all the stuff cut from arc 4 must be in the Emilia story as well as all the cut information about Puck. You haven't read that story, you don't know what's in it. You haven't read arc 4 so you don't know what was even cut either, so you pretty much played yourself.

I never said I know read, but what's in it through summaries. You seem to be the kind of dumbass who consider such things tho.

>
I've said nothing about Tappei and have continued to say nothing about the changes made. You being so fucking retarded is enough, I don't have to add anything to the conversation, I can just watch you burn. You however continue to put words in the mouth of an author you will not even dignify by reading his story. You have read no stories, no QAs, no twitter feeds. You know less than nothing about this guy and you claim to know his mind and speak for him. You've done this time and time again, and you continue to be wrong every single time.

Fine asshole you want play like? Then I can say you also haven't you piece of shit and you jackshit.
>>
>>158683879
I was the one who describe that mentioned that scene first.

But let's play a game then.

Ask me how many fights Garfiel was involved in Arc 5 and with who.

Oh did know that Garfiel's father was turnin to a dragon?

But I haven't read the story right? Please kindly fuck off.
>>
>>158685001
>but overall scene right.
You got the scene wrong. You didn't get it right. End of story fuckwit, stop trying to defend absolute horseshit and say you didn't fuck up. And yes 'I didn't quite get it right, I only got a little bit wrong' is a passive-aggressive bitch way of trying to claim you got it right when you got it wrong. There is no saving face, you fucking fucked up.

>Then I can say you also haven't you piece of shit and you jackshit
Feel free. I actually can discuss the story so your accusations are completely hollow.

>.............. Hahaha. Unfreaking believable.
Pst, the guy who gave you the spoiler for what you should've said is a few posts up. Maybe you should steal that.
>>
>>158684968
I've decided it's just not worth talking to him at this point. I've gave it as good a go as I could, but it seems like he just degenerates further and further each time he appears and he doesn't speak the same language we do.
>>
>>158685107
>ask me this one question I chose myself so I can prove that I'm not retarded!
fucking what?
>>
Is Subaru the most based anti self-insert MCs ever?
>>
>>158685107
Oh shit, you can browse a wiki while desperately trying to sound smart? I'm shocked, no one certainly brought it up before, this is a totally new revelation that you haven't already been called out on. How about I ask you a better one, since you're claiming to have read it, what cool lines did he say during those fights?

>I was the one who describe that mentioned that scene first.
So you're claiming this is you?
>>158683757
>>
>>158685203
This is the fun part where he admits to never reading the story yet again. I think this is like the third or fourth time he's done it. More on the vsbattles.wikia site he cries on when he's too mad at the terrible Remfags that are mean to him.
>>
>>158684261
>No, I've seen them care. Tone is a more varied matter than dark and light. It's a rainbow.

Sure you have. Please you didn't even read the his tweet asking about volume 12 impressions when it came out. But I'll toss you a bone here and you look at some of reviews:
https://bookmeter.com/books/11598303

Almost all of them are positive and excited to read the next book.

>And I never said it did and never said it should.

You are the on bring up stupid shit that doesn't exist and tying to things that don't have anything to do with it. Garfiel only affects Garfiel with Tappei knows more about than random poster whining each everything no matter what.
>>
>>158685238
Never mind, I got it wrong.
I could swear he admitted that sometime else, but that wasn't it
>>
>>158685201
>So you're claiming this is you?
Please don't even suggest he could be me. Depending on how long he's actually been involved in these threads, he could have originally heard it from some very old spoilers about WN/LN differences. Or he could have heard about it when I mentioned it while reading through Arc 2.
>>
>>158685107
>Garfiel's father

The funniest part of this post is this isn't even right. It's not his father, it's his mother's husband (and yes, those are different things).
>>
>>158685299 (You)
Actually, I'm not even sure what he said just now
>>
>>158684530
>Nope. I've seen places where they're extremely rude. Depending on which crowd you look at, you get different people expressing their opinions in different ways

None of reviews have been like that.

>Now fuck off back to where you came from.
After you.

>>158684879
Says you who making up random conjectures that no basis other suit you point.

I don't make lies or hyperbole about something I don't like. I also not randomly bitch about minor changes no baring on anything.
>>
>>158685287
>Garfiel only affects Garfiel
ESL wisdom for the evening. Garfiel only affects Garfiel and doesn't impact anyone else at all. I don't even know what he's in the story, worse than the Guiltylowe.
>>
>>158685366
No, I don't think it is. Because you can type and its from the third person. He seems to be claiming that's him though.
>>
Garfiel is the BIGGEST pussy. He is a bigger pussy than Guiltylaw. Subaru has confirmed this. Simultaneously, he is a manlet. Garfiel should just give up.
>>
>>158685448
Guiltylowe please, you're drunk. If you make too much noise you're probably die again.
>>
>>158685473
>>158685407
Whelp, I can't type anymore. The stupid seems to be rubbing off. Time to an hero.
>>
>>158685381
That's fucking brilliant.
>>158685407
Oh no. See, he seemed to have misinterpreted what I said, because he's illiterate, and came to the conclusion that I thought Garfiel was connected to some kind of conspiracy. When I said that was fucking retarded. The idea of there being any change to Garfiel's racial lineage, as he proposed, is equally retarded.

Garfiel doesn't work as Garfiel if he's trapped in the village with everyone else. It's supposed to be his cowardice that keeps him there.
>>
>>158684968
From Zero is about nobody but Suabru you waiffag, not that you care about anything beyond Rem.

> Like everything in this story.
Nope I said most of story revolves around Subaru and Emilia. Back up by Tappei himself.

>>158685142
I agree like you are too up in your ass to reason with it and like to play victim while shitting on anything goes against you.
>>
>>158685517
I know what you were on about. It doesn't change Garfiel only affects Garfiel, which makes no fucking sense in any context. Its basically going the complete opposite direction from what he thought you said into a different kind of retardation. He does that.

Like when he gets so assmad about Rem he starts saying she has literally no plot threads about her and that she's only there to string idiots along and denies there's any foreshadowing with her at all. Its funny because one of the big things his special snowflake Emilia wants to do is wake Rem up and talk to her, and Rem gave Emilia an answer in the third trial but apparently that's nothing. Now behold as he will claim to have never said such things because he has such respect for the narrative he would never lie about it or say things that happened didn't. He's just such a cool unbiased guy like that, unlike those terrible Remfags always making shit up like Subaru liking Rem or that she has a subplot and shit or that Subaru has gone to the tower to save her.
>>
>>158651715
I'm starting to hate this faggot, but I hate the writer more for making him go from little bitch to gary stu
I mean its ok to get deppresed but when you go from public embarrasement to strategy genius it just breaks the immersion
>>
>>158685553
>From Zero is about nobody but Suabru you waiffag, not that you care about anything beyond Rem.
Convenient how fast you change your tune when someone calls you out on your shit. Unfortunately for you you went on several hours long sperg outs about how much From Zero was really about Emilia so you aren't fooling anybody.

Also you took your retardation too far in the other direction, shouldn't be so hasty with those blanket denials. From Zero is mostly about Subaru, but also about Rem expressing herself.
>>
>>158685648
>to gary stu
Oh god does he wish he went gary stu. He thought he had a break. He was wrong.
>>
>>158685201
lmao, so your saying the WN doesn't exist now?

>So you're claiming this is you?
No, that anon is just elaborated on what I said. The fact you catch that reference I made to specific in story you claiming I didn't read is height of retardation. The information I posted isn't even the wiki summaries, you have read the text itself. But your too dumb to get that.

And fact that you are trying to vilify somebody for reading the wiki when we have fucking translations going on is that anyone can read stupid I don't even know how function.

You know what else the wiki doesn't meant? that Elsa is stronger than Julius. You have actually read the text to learn that.
>>
>>158685647
I honestly think different ESLs have been mixed up. Not like it matters, since there's just a language barrier here that makes it impossible to clearly parse anything they say. I can't tell when he's just full of shit or when he just can't say what he's actually trying to say. Since he can't tell what we're saying either, it's pointless even debating.
>>
>>158685743
And as expected he just rides off the back of someone else who bailed him out.

>And fact that you are trying to vilify somebody for reading the wiki when we have fucking translations going on is that anyone can read
So why don't you?

>stupid I don't even know how function.
Is this extra special retard for 'I can't even'?

>But your too dumb to get that.
This statement is deliciously ironic.
>>
>>158685768
There are other people with bad grammar and spelling from time to time but this posting style and persistent stupidity is easily identifiable. Like, there have been times when people have called ESL on people who weren't. Well, they might be ESL but they're not this shitcock. Usually they can string together a sentence in their defense or to insult you back, when this guy tries you gets shit like this
>stupid I don't even know how function.
>>
>>158685898
Its also worth noting that the same insistence on shoehorning Emilia into every conversation, the claiming that he knows how Tappei thinks when he can't even string together a sentence, the appeal to the 'grorious nippon fanbase' that always supports his position like we can't actually read what they say, and the lack of any specifics in the story and need to ride on what he can dig up from the wiki or looking over old threads are all easy markers.
>>
>>158685407
What?
>>158685497
Nice excuse.

>>158685517
>Garfiel doesn't work as Garfiel if he's trapped in the village with everyone else. It's supposed to be his cowardice that keeps him there.

Which could still apply, just written differently. Unlike you Tappei is actually creative and both to think of ways he an approach a subject matter. This assuming most of his past has been altered. But hey you know this story better than Tappei!

>>158685647
>I know what you were on about. It doesn't change Garfiel only affects Garfiel, which makes no fucking sense in any context. Its basically going the complete opposite direction from what he thought you said into a different kind of retardation. He does that.

Then blatant stupid if don't get that. Garfiel's story has everything to do about his and his immediate family and why he's in the Sanctuary and not your crack theories taht Tappei doesn't even support.

Random speculation is not evidence of anything. You stop acing like a fucking child just because you theory didn't pan out when had no guarantee to begin with.

>em he starts saying she has literally no plot threads about her and that she's only there to string idiots along and denies there's any foreshadowing with her at all

Christ, you are literally a child. It's either one thing or not with you.
>>
>>158685960
>You stop acing like a fucking child just because you theory didn't pan out when had no guarantee to begin with.
I didn't have a theory about Garfiel. You're the one who said Garfiel only affects Garfiel which is stupid no matter what logic you use.

>Christ, you are literally a child. It's either one thing or not with you
Well maybe you shouldn't have shat up multiple past threads about how adamant you were there is nothing going on with Rem at all and she'll never wake up and Tappei agrees with you and so do the Japanese fans. I'll also note you still aren't saying you were wrong, merely dismissing the question, which would seem to indicate you think you're right and there's nothing hinted about Rem for future arcs.
>>
Good
>>
>>158686133
Morning?
>>
>>158686133
Good what anon? You're leaving us hanging here.
>>
>>158686153
LESCUEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD-_oLjmCGY
>>
>>158685705
>Convenient how fast you change your tune when someone calls you out on your shit.

To call someone out on their shit they need have actually said. But I know you enjoy putting words in people so you can fight a strawman, Reasonable discussion is clearly too much fro you.

>Also you took your retardation too far in the other direction, shouldn't be so hasty with those blanket denials. From Zero is mostly about Subaru, but also about Rem expressing herself.

Rem's expression is mainly a narrative vehicle to get Subaru to buck up and inspire confidence in him to change and stop running from his problems. From Zero it is about his failures, his anxieties, his love. It just like episode 11 when it was about ultimately her even thought Subaru was there to help get over her issues. It would be just like Reason to Believe which about Emilia than Subaru.
>>
>>158685842
>And as expected he just rides off the back of someone else who bailed him out.

Your fucking hopeless

>So why don't you?
I just post information Translation Chicken's translation. But you conveniently ignored that.

You have no right telling others what they did or didn't do.
>>
>>158685949
>Its also worth noting that the same insistence on shoehorning Emilia into every conversation, the claiming that he knows how Tappei thinks when he can't even string together a sentence.

I know, I've know said, I never implied I was min reader. Please try to keep up dear.
>>
Rigel was born.
>>
>>158686462
reactions?
>>
>>158686532
Subaru prays to Muhammad while worrying over the birth. Last chapter for the epilogue ends with him saying that he plans to name the baby Spica if it's a girl, and if it's a boy- Chapter end.
>>
>>158685734
Thinking about it, his plans almost never actually work.
Garfiel would have fucking destroyed if it wasn't for Otto and Ram, his plan about evacuating before the rabbits failed, dust explosion was a hilarious dud and he needed to try like three tries before he finally convinced Beatrice.
He has some clever plans but they never fucking work. The most successful thing he had actually planned out was the whale battle. Also final Sloth extermination, but that was on easy mode with one death that told him basically everything and he still failed to kill Pete.
>>
>>158686064
>I didn't have a theory about Garfiel. You're the one who said Garfiel only affects Garfiel which is stupid no matter what logic you use.

Stupid to those without a working brain. But, how does Garfiel effect say Emilia's? Subaru's? Petra's? Otto's? '

>Well maybe you shouldn't have shat up multiple past threads about how adamant you were there is nothing going on with Rem at all and she'll never wake up

Again with the strawman. And why I say she would never wake up when I don't even know that? Especially when Emilia's 3rd trial implies he wakes up? I want to know your thought process on that. I'm pretty sure I've only said that her Character Arc is done at least for the time being

>Tappei agrees with you and so do the Japanese fans.

I've said nothing about Tappei agreeing with me on anything. I don't know the man, I know his statements and what Japanese fans have said about the series development. I've only been contending the false notions about this series that have been regurgitated again and again by people with huge biases. There is so much shit that is being said about Tappei the LN etc without anyone verifying anything and making claims some such future thing not working out he didn't cater to them.
>>
>>158686462
>>158686532
Huh What are talking about? WN? Does Subaru encounters If-vision in WN?
>>
>>158686637
So one chapter left? Or from what chapter is the illustration with Rigel and Tia?
>>
at least that ESL guy shits up the shitposter thread and not the other ones
>>
>>158686877
Epilogue.
>>158686784
No, I mean I got to the point in the IF novel where Rigel was born. Anyhow, I'm not sure where my impression of the story is now that I'm done with most of it. Not sure what I think about Tia, but I really liked her backstory. Her personality reminds me of a character from another show. Also,
"I love Subaru-kun."
"I know."

Oni girl had a nice moment. Poor girl just wanted to be happy.
>>
>>158686986
more context to "I love Subaru-kun."
"I know." maybe? Who said "I know"?
>>
>>158687131
God.
>>
>>158687204
Or to be more serious, the head of the ancient spirit, which commands the wind. The omnicidal Thelestia..
>>
>>158687401
Do they get along well? Or what was this conversation about?
>>
>>158687401
celestia
>>
>>158687498
Quite well. Everyone would probably be dead if they didn't.
>>
>>158687529
I'm a bit confused as to how it'd actually be pronounced, but I don't think it's Celestia. It's close, but not quite. "ザーレスティア"
>>
>>158687547
So Rem's genuine love saved people, again
>>
>>158687605
fuck tappei and his stupid pronunciations just do something about this fucking 'thelestia' bullshit because it feels like im listening to some lisping shithead
>>
>>158687617
Well, I'd like to say it was a little more complicated than that, but that's more or less a key part to it all.
>>
>>158687691
Well, it could just be Zalestia or Zarestia. I went with "Thelestia" because it's an actual name. It's all be spelled the same in moonrunes.
>>
>>158687745
>because it's an actual name
maybe if their parents FUCKING HATE THEM
>>
>>158687710
Oh, and Subaru is still really fucking scared of dying, because he knows it's not going to be the end for him if he does. Rather than ending, it'd be the start of hell for him.
>>
>>158687769
I'm sure your parents didn't hate you. Now, I'm wondering what "レーゼ" would actually be. I've been doing it as "Raze" for convenience, but that's not really a name.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-_yeN16hQ

watch this instead ^-^
>>
>>158651715
Great
>>
>>158687529
>>158687605
>>158687691
>>158687745
Usually for some idiotic reason the 's' sound is written as 'th' in latin alphabet by japanesemen (see Teletha Testarossa who should be Teresa)

So the pronunciation might become become /səˈlɛst͡ʃə/ which should be Celestia
>>
>>158667852
they aren't even similar though lol
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.