[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>everyone talking about the show >no one talks about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 25

File: 001.png (239KB, 943x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.png
239KB, 943x1400px
>everyone talking about the show
>no one talks about the canon story
lets change that
>>
>>158644375
forgot link
http://readms.net/r/dragon_ball_super/025/4358/1
>>
>>158644375
That's even worse than the anime lol
>>
>>158644375
Very hype chapter. Far more entertaining than the anime at this point. Even makes more sense. Trunks still slices Zamasu in two without SSRage+Spirit Sword asspull and the fission Merged Zamasu clones are more practical than the odd 'Astral Zamasu' we got in the anime. Not to mention Goku can now Hakai and Vegeta even has an improved version of Final Flash. It's refreshing to see NEW techniques from them. I hope we still get the Zeno ending next chapter, though.
>>
>>158644526
>worse than "friendship sword"
trunks doing that shit was worse.
>>
>>158644375
much better than the anime
>>
File: 045.png (391KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
045.png
391KB, 955x1400px
>>158644669
there is no way they have anything else to counter zamabuu here
>>
>>158644748
yeah this gets the Zeno ending as well.
>>
>Goku can now Hakai anyone because he saw beerus using it once
>Lul kamehameha=hakai
>Evil clones out of nowhere
>MUH CELULLAR LEVELS

Future trunks arc can't be saved.

Anime: Bad animation, asspull out of nowhere, questionnable enemies's logic

Manga; Generic as fuck, retarded lore (lose power by becoming a supreme kai, hakai can be replicated...etc), lack of epicness.
>>
>>158644678
>series established spirit bomb years ago
>Still think it's an asspull to be able to channel that ki in the sword

toyofags are delusional lol
>>
>>158644748
jesus goku just keeps taking other people's techniques, Vegeta hits us with a upgrade final flash or a short power burst version of final flash.
>>
>>158644789
seems like nothing pleases you any way so why bother
>>
>>158644789
I don't know, senpai. Goku could've been a candidate for GoD, but turned it down. Also he DOES have god ki, so it's not so far fetched he or even Vegeta could use Hakai.
>>
>>158644809
it is when trunks never learned the technique nor was there enough humans in the world to kill zamasu.
>>
>>158644839
>Goku could've been a candidate for GoD
And? Gods seems to be pretty useless if any mortal can use their technique


>he DOES have god ki
Nice headcanon, Vegeta stated that goku needed the POWER OF BLUE, never stated that it was precisely god ki which allow him to do that.

>>158644833
Maybe because i'm not a fanboy eating any shit from a shitty studio who doesn't know DB and a fanfic tier writer who can only copy the old DB
>>
>>158644850
b-but muh technique
>was trained by a supreme kai
b-but not enough humans
>literally 2 most powerful humans in the universe next to him

meanwhile goku uses hakai and vegeta goes ssg but everything is fine
>>
>>158644901
>Maybe because i'm not a fanboy eating any shit from a shitty studio who doesn't know DB and a fanfic tier writer who can only copy the old DB
or you're a cynical cry baby
>>
>>158645087
>I eat any shit I want because I can't into criticism

Did you discover DB with super?
>>
>>158644905
>b-but muh technique
>muh supreme kai training
So? doesn't mean shit, never stated he learn the technique it just fucking happend. It was an asspull.
>muh humans
it took every single human on earth to beat buu plus goku.
You think 2 humans make up for that? what are you retarded?
>>
>>158645119
>can't handle a rebuttals so I shit post
common now, you started this shit fest, don't pretend you are in the right.
>>
File: 1490686902872.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490686902872.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>158645161
>Legit criticism
>Lul you're wrong that's all
>>
>>158645138
As opposed to when goku learned hakai?

You obviously don't understand how spirit bomb works, do you?
>>
File: 1496935289907.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496935289907.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>158645217
>legit critics
please you just shit on it, there is nothing legit about you.
>>
>>158645231
Since he learned the Kamehameha the same way, yeah.
You just like adding shit that never happend don't you?
>>
>>158645320
>comparing random ki blast to a GoD technique
>>
>>158645320
Comparing hakai to something that can erase anyone is retarded as fuck
>>
>>158645290
You didn't prove me wrong at all

You're the one who can't handle any criticism of the Manga, the Anime isn't the only shit thing from super.
>>
>>158645386
> ignoring what's actually cannon
goku was always monkey see monkey do. God attack is no different since he had fucking god ki you retard.
>>
>>158645430
yes I did, all you do is spout off insults. You never made valuable criticism, all you did was spout out like a retard. You made no point other than you don't like it. Try again jackass. All you said was this is dumb and it's stupid. really you have made no real argument.
>>
>>158645435
>cannon
>can't undestand the difference between having god ki and being a god of destruction

It's a god of destruction technique not something everyone with god ki can do, otherwise you'd have Kais going around erasing stuff.

Why can't goku heal people then? He saw a lot of people doing it.
>>
>>158645546
because he wasn't trained by a supreme kai, they established this.
Goku wad trained by whis, the same person who trained Beerus. That's how goku could figure out how to use it, plus it takes a lot of power as you saw, it drained goku of everything he had left. That's why no one else can use it. It takes all of what goku has at that level.
>>
>>158645473
Nice lies
>>
>>158645607
>Goku wad trained by whis, the same person who trained Beerus
Except Whis never taught him that, he just saw beerus using it.

Stop believing in your own headcanon
>>
>>158645138
>So? doesn't mean shit, never stated he learn the technique it just fucking happend. It was an asspull

>>158645607

>b-but it's okay when toyotarou does it
>>
>>158645786
It's not head cannon when it happened before, stop ignoring the evidence for the sale of am argument.
>>
>>158645804
It's ok because Toyo did it with a guy who can copy techniques by watching them.
>>
>>158645975
then why can't he heal? he saw dende do it
>>
>>158645965
>It's not head cannon when it happened before
Except you can't prove here that Whis explained HAKAI to goku.

Just because things happened before doesn't mean that we're free of explanation about goku using OP techniques.

>>158645975
>Being this retarded
Random ki blast/=/something which can erase anyone from existence
>>
>>158646032
>Random ki blast/=/something which can erase anyone from existence
It took Roshi a 50 or 100 <I forget which> years to learn that move. So stop being retarded
>>
>>158646032
>Except you can't prove here that Whis explained HAKAI to goku.
I never said he learned it from whis. I said he trained under whis, to learn his god ki like vegeta. Never did I say Whis taught goku that move.
>>
>>158646061
>It took Roshi a 50 or 100 <I forget which> years to learn that move. So stop being retarded
And? Kamehaleha=random ki blast/=/hakai

Stop being retarded

>>158646074
So Goku just use Hakai? Just like that, because "lul he can"
>>
>>158645996
why doesn't he use tribeam? he saw tien do it, or Wolfgang fist, or frieza death ball, or piccolos attacks?
Because he doesn't want to? I don't know his reason. Since HAKAI is the only thing that could kill an immortal is why he used it.
>>
>>158646061
and how long did it took krillin? And Roshi didn't teach him that
>>
>>158646102
>>It took Roshi a 50 or 100 <I forget which> years to learn that move. So stop being retarded
>And? Kamehaleha=random ki blast
yeah that's not an argument, that's just moving the goal post.
>>
>>158646061
What's the point of gods of destruction then if they're just strong dudes?

The manga lore is uninteresting.

>>158646121
>Comparing again random ki blast to HAKAI
>Goku can heal anyone if he want to actually

Are you this retarded?
>>
>>158646127
no he saw go u and yamcha do it. so what?
>>
>>158646139
>What's the point of gods of destruction then if they're just strong dudes?
>The manga lore is uninteresting.
they have to be trained by angels dumbass. >>158646139
>>Goku can heal anyone if he want to actually
>Are you this retarded?
are you? stop putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>158646136
Your argument is basically "lul Kamehameha=Hakai"

Krilin/Yamcha can use kamehameha too easily, in your logic, they sbould be able to use HAKAI as well

You're actually saying that anyone can lean hakai.
>>
>>158646143
so are you saying that krillin can learn hakai? He did see beerus do it
>>
>>158646159
>they have to be trained by angels dumbass
Except Goku and Vegeta trained to use SSB, not for the HAKAI which here came out of nowhere.
>>
>>158646163
>Your argument is basically "lul
no that's yours, I never said any of that, you did, and you keep saying it. Obviously Kamehameha isnt the same,that's why you see it cause immense strain on goku to use Hakai. Stop putting words in my mouth you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>158646183
if he has god ki and trained by whis. Yes.
>>
>>158646191
It didn't come out of know where goku witnessed beerus use it.
>>
>>158646183
Only if he can go Super Human God
>>
>>158646163
Except the difference is that Goku have god ki unlike the rest and was trained against an angel that trains the God of destruction.

There is nothing wrong with Goku and Vegeta learning hakai because they're litterally learning to become like gods of destruction. How do you think Beerus learnt this technique?
>>
>>158646219
>Obviously Kamehameha isnt the same
And yet you compare kamehameha and HAKAI like if it valid your point.

>Obviously Kamehameha isnt the same,that's why you see it cause immense strain on goku to use Hakai
So, Goku can erase anyone just by being strong enough?

Wew, such a great lore
>>
>>158646256
>Except the difference is that Goku have god ki
And you can't prove that god ki is required to use hakai

see >>158644901
> Vegeta stated that goku needed the POWER OF BLUE, never stated that it was precisely god ki which allow him to do tha
>>
>>158646261
>And yet you compare kamehameha and HAKAI like if it valid your point.
no you did, and you are still doing it. I pointed out that this isn't the first time goku learning a technique by watching. You keep trying to derail the argument by playING the retard. Learn English you stupid fuck.
>>
>>158646261
>So, Goku can erase anyone just by being strong enough?
>Wew, such a great lore
not an argument either, you're just bitter.
>>
>>158646274
Isn't that fucking obvious? What the hell are you even trying to say?
>>
>>158646274
god ki is required, because blue is made up of god ki and ssj.
>>
>>158646256
>they're litterally learning to become like gods of destruction
Training to use SSB/=/your headcanon

>>158646285
>no you did
Never brought the kamehameha

>pointed out that this isn't the first time goku learning a technique by watching
And yet, you're still a retard, comparing kamehameha and Hakai

>Learn English you stupid fuck
That's my line

>>158646297
There is retards like him >>158646327
who claim that goku can HAKAI thanks to god ki, the headcanon is strong here.
>>
>>158646274
What bother me with Toyotaro is that he reach hard to give goku more OP technique but can't give trunks a decent power up.

It's just "WOW TRUNKS, YOU KILLED A POWERLESS ENEMY, YOU SAVED THIS WASTELAND, BRAVO"

The famous "foreshadowing" of trunks power up was nothing but shit
>>
>>158646343
>>no you did
>Never brought the kamehameha
>>pointed out that this isn't the first time goku learning a technique by watching
>And yet, you're still a retard, comparing kamehameha and Hakai
I said he learned the kamehameha the same way by watching someone.
NEVER DID I SAY THE TWO WERE THE SAME, YOU DID. You just are so simple minded you can't figure that out. Stop projecting so hard you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>158646343
>who claim that goku can HAKAI thanks to god ki, the headcanon is strong here.
it's Int the manga, you see it right fucking there, you are purposly ignoring it. It's canon now retard DEAL WITH IT.
>>
>>158646506
>it's Int the manga

Nice headcanon
>>
DBS isn't canon
>>
File: 019.png (385KB, 948x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
019.png
385KB, 948x1400px
>>158646535
>no argument
ok faggot
you can keep shit posting but that's all you are doing.
>>
>>158646625
Why should I use argument when you can't prove your point?

>Vegeta stated that goku needed the POWER OF BLUE, never stated that it was precisely god ki which allow him to do tha

The burden of proof in on you
>>
>>158646660
because you need one to have a point. You don't have one and it all comes down to that you don't like the manga and wish it wasn't cannon. But there it is and it fucking hurts you soooo much.
>>
>>158646660
>shows evidence
>t-thats not evidence! because I say so!
Nice try fag but you have yet to pull up any evidence for your case.
>>
>>158646660
Are you saying the power of blue is not God ki?
>>
>>158646735
>because you need one to have a point.
It's you who use headcanon to claim that Goku can't hakai without god ki,

>You don't have one and it all comes down to that you don't like the manga
And the anime, your point?

>and wish it wasn't cannon
I wish this to the entirety of DBS


>But there it is and it fucking hurts you soooo much
DBS is objectively shit but you seems to be a underage who discovered DB with super

>>158646758
>Evidence
>Headcanon=Evidence

It's just like, your interpretation, no proof that you're right, especially when no one stated that God ki is needed to use Hakai
>>
>>158646797
So god ki only give god ki to you?

Again, nice headcanon.
>>
>>158646818
Not them, but what type of Ki is needed to use Hakai?
>>
>>158646625
Also, how does this page prove anything?

>>158646850
No statement about it in the manga, Vegeta just stated that Goku need a lot of strenght to use Hakai, the power of FSSB, the other just use headcanon to justify it.
>>
>>158646818
>It's you who use headcanon to claim that Goku can't hakai without god ki,
no I didnt, again making shit up.
>And the anime, your point?

that you are a cry baby faggot

>It's just like, your interpretation, no proof that you're right, especially when no one stated that God ki is needed to use Hakai

evidence is vegeta saying he needed the power of blue. Blue is god ki with ssj. You are an idiot.

What's the matter anon are you so butt hurt that Toriyama didn't call you to help him with his manga? That he chose someone else? And now it's cannon and your OC is never going to be cannon? Your just jealous aren't you?
>>
>>158646879
>Also, how does this page prove anything?
>>158646535
that this post is wrong.
>>
>>158646934
>evidence is vegeta saying he needed the power of blue. Blue is god ki with ssj. You are an idiot
>MUH HEADCANON

You're like, interpreting Vegeta's words to claim your headcanon when Vegeta is just saying here that Goku need a lot of power, the power of FSSB.

In your logic, Goku should be able to use hakai with SSG.

>>158646966
Again, how does this disprove my point?
>>
>>158646995
>Again, how does this disprove my point?
that's it's in the manga, it's viable proof of cannon, just because you disprove of it doesn't mean it's not canon.

>you are interpreting it wrong, it doesn't count waaaaaaahhhhhh that's not what it says in the manga
oh wait it does.
>>
>>158646879
>No statement about it in the manga
So there is nothing that says that technique cannot be used by God ki?
>>
>>158647040
>oh wait it does.
No, you're only reaching here because vegeta claimed POWER OF BLUE, which is like the strongest form of goku.

In your logic, goku should be able to use HAKAI with SSG;
>>
>>158645217
>Anime: Bad animation, asspull out of nowhere, questionnable enemies's logic
>Manga; Generic as fuck, retarded lore (lose power by becoming a supreme kai, hakai can be replicated...etc), lack of epicness.
Bad animation aside (that's the only fact out of all the things you listed), you didn't make a single valid argument. Everything you said is subjective (muh epicness) and you're just crying and whining. If those things bother you that much then it's time to just drop Super.
>>
>>158647048
Yeah, never said it was incoherent.

I'm just saying that it's shit because it devalue the gods, goku is again the magic protagonist.
>>
>>158647078
>In your logic, goku should be able to use HAKAI with SSG;
no because THE POWER OF BLUE IS SSGSSJ YOU FUCKING RETARD! Blue is god ki with super saiyan. It takes both you fucking dipshit! Learn to read for christ sakes.
>>
>>158647137
>Blue is god ki with super saiyan
Yeah, and?

It's still his strongest form, Vegeta stated that Goku needed the power of BLUE, POWER mean POWER.

You can't prove that god ki is specifically required to use Hakai, if you're strong enough, you can use it
>>
>>158647180
> litterally a move from a GOD of destruction
> you don't need god ki lel
>>
>>158647180
>You can't prove that god ki is specifically required to use Hakai, if you're strong enough, you can use it. He said the power of Blue, that means god ki and ssj, you are purposly ignoring that for the sake of an argument. POWER OF BLUE what is ssblue? why thats ssgod combined with ssj. means god ki is required, which took goku all his strength to perform only for it to fail because bad guys being bad guys. You can't nitpick words out of a sentence to take away the entire meaning of the original sentence. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>158647180
jesus how can one person be so stupid
>>
>>158647297
>Please believe my headcanon


>>158647299
>Stop making shit up

That's my line, you're reaching hard here to include god ki in Vegeta's statement, when it just mean that FSSB is strong enough to use HAKAI, unless you prove that Vegeta precisely pointed the requirement of god ki.

>>158647347
I'm not the one using headcanon here
>>
>>158647378
>That's my line, you're reaching hard here to include god ki in Vegeta's statement, when it just mean that FSSB is strong enough to use HAKAI, unless you prove that Vegeta precisely pointed the requirement of god ki.
Power of blue IS part GOD KI. How can you ignore that? retardation has its limits
>>
>>158647477
>Power of blue IS part GOD KI. How can you ignore that? retardation has its limits

Yeah, it's also a VERY POWERFUL FORM, in your logic, goku should be able to use hakai in base form with just god ki.

Vegeta stated " the POWER of blue"
>>
>>158647534
>Yeah, it's also a VERY POWERFUL FORM, in your logic, goku should be able to use hakai in base form with just god ki.
STILL THE POWER OF A GOD! you only are making shit up now, that powerfull form requires GOD KI! You have no evidence supporting your claim, no one can do that move unless they are a GoD, Or trained to be like one, where has any one else used it that didn't have god ki to support your claim? No where.
>>
File: db statements.png (2MB, 1837x1396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
db statements.png
2MB, 1837x1396px
>People defending friendship spirit sword asspull

What a shit thread
>>
>>158647534
>Vegeta stated " the POWER of blue"
stop ignoring the rest of the sentence you illiterate fuck.
>>
File: mai wink.png (471KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mai wink.png
471KB, 1000x562px
>>158644383
They translated it pretty fast this month. I really enjoyed this chapter
>>
>>158647607
>that powerfull form requires GOD KI
Yeah, God ki allow him to be powerful, again, you can't prove that god ki is required to use Hakai, only headcanon here.

>no one can do that move unless they are a GoD
Nice headcanon

>Or trained to be like one
Goku and Vegeta trained to use SSB, not the same shit, can you into reading?
>>
>>158647634
Please tell me about the rest of the sentence explaining "blue's pwoer"
>>
Why don't they just open the dead zone and fling Zamasu into it?
>>
>>158647670
>Yeah, God ki allow him to be powerful, again, you can't prove that god ki is required to use Hakai, only headcanon here.
yes I can because no one else has, no one used Hakai but the GoD and goku. Your point is invalid
>Goku and Vegeta trained to use SSB, not the same shit, can you into reading?
What's canon they trained to use god ki, you are fucking idiot to ignore that. It uses god ki learn to fucking deal with it.
>>
>>158647708
you mean the part where it says blue in it? along with power? that uses god ki that you still can't comprehend.
>>
>>158647724
>>158647739
Blue power mean power from blue form, POWER from god ki, he need the power from blue, an enormous amount of power to use Hakai, that's why he's tired at the end, that's why he can't use hakai with SSG.

>What's canon they trained to use god ki, you are fucking idiot to ignore that. It uses god ki learn to fucking deal with it.
Just to use god ki then, never trained to become gods, nice backpedaling.
>>
>>158647853
>Blue power mean power from blue form, POWER from god ki, he need the power from blue, an enormous amount of power to use Hakai, that's why he's tired at the end, that's why he can't use hakai with SSG.
Blue power is GODKI + SSJ that, that's what it is, he couldn't use it ssg because he wasn't THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION OR BEING TRAINED BY WHIS TO BE LIKE ONE! You stupid dense fuck! They say it a million times ssblue is ssgssj. They saI'd that since the Revival of Frieza movie.

The only back pedaling here is your understanding of the English language.
>>
>>158644375
Technically speaking both the anime and the manga are canon.

You could argue Tori has more control over the manga (which he does) but he his main work still is making the script.
>>
>>158647973
>he couldn't use it ssg because he wasn't THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION OR BEING TRAINED BY WHIS TO BE LIKE ONE!

Then why does he need SSB to use hakai then?
>>
>>158648005
because it's the strongest GOD form he's got dipshit! ssg isn't stronger ought to use beerus' attack, ssblue in complete form still takes ALLLL OF HIS POWER, INCLUDING GOD KI TO USE THE TECHNIQUE! Ssg is weaker than ssblue. Blue still requires god ki, hakai still requires god ki.
>>
>>158648131
>ALLLL OF HIS POWER
Yeah

>INCLUDING GOD KI TO USE THE TECHNIQUE
Indeed but doesn't mean that God ki is required to use Hakai, even with god ki, goku can still use normal technique like kamehameha.

>Blue still requires god ki
Yes, it was stated numerous times no nothing wrong here

>hakai still requires god ki
Nice headcanon
>>
>>158644375
Dunno. Feels less impressive, I bet at this rate Goku is just going to call Zeno and finish Zamasu.

Shame Trunks did almost nothing in his own arc.
>>
>>158648186
>Indeed but doesn't mean that God ki is required to use Hakai, even with god ki, goku can still use normal technique like kamehameha.
wait I thought hakai didn't equal kamehameha now you are comparing the two? wow what a hypocrite.

>Nice headcanon
still haven't proven other wise
where in the series that any other character uses this that did not have god ki?
WHERE? Where did this happen? None? Keep moving the goal post, you've got nothing.
>>
>>158648186
>ALLLL OF HIS POWER
>Yeah
again you ignore the in tire sentence, you get held back for your selective reading?
>>
>>158648283
entire*
>>
>>158648265
>wait I thought hakai didn't equal kamehameha now you are comparing the two? wow what a hypocrite.


See >>158647102

It's shit because goku learn to use a OP technique just by seeing it.

Goku can use Kamehameha with god ki, is god ki required to use Kamehameha?
>>
>>158648265
>still haven't proven other wise
That's my line

>where in the series that any other character uses this that did not have god ki?
Where is it stated that hakai=god ki?
>>
>>158648435
You didn't answer the question, Where in the manga did it show ANY character with out god ki use Hakai? Where did this happen?
>>
>>158648454
>Where is it stated that hakai=god ki?
when beerus was the only one who did it
>>
>THAT Goku vs merged Zamasu fight
>shirtless merged Zamasu
>HAKAI
>merged Zamasu using Mai as human shield
>Trunks slicing Black and Zamasu's bodies at same time just when their fusion comes undone
>bizarre Black-Zamasu-merged Zamasu army of apocalypse
>Vegeta papa wolf

BEST DBS CHAPTER EVER
>>
>>158648454
>Where is it stated that hakai=god ki?
by every character who talked about the god of destruction. It's in the name.
>>
>>158648435
>Goku can use Kamehameha with god ki, is god ki required to use Kamehameha?
he knew kamehameha before he got god ki you retard.
>>
>>158648435
you know pretending to be retarded is still retarded anon.
>>
>>158648469
>>158648483
>>158648505
>MUH HEADCANON

So there is no statement/explanation about hakai then.

>>158648524
>Can't into logic
If goku had learned kamehameha with Beerus, you retards will claim that only god ki allow the use of kamehameha.
>>
>>158648260
>Shame Trunks did almost nothing in his own arc.

Good. Toyo's version is absolute garbage in its own right but at least it probably isn't going to have fucking meme spirit bomb sword fed with the energy of like 5 civilians
>>
>>158648589
>So there is no statement/explanation about hakai then.
>every form of evidence is headcanon since I can't provide any of my own

>>158648589
>If goku had learned kamehameha with Beerus, you retards will claim that only god ki allow the use of kamehameha.
because that's not what happened. Your logic is just your own head canon, you're done.
>>
File: 1383690923717.jpg (94KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383690923717.jpg
94KB, 1440x1080px
>>158647102
>I'm just saying that it's shit because it devalue the gods
You mean like what happened with Kami? Or King Kai? Or the Supreme Kai's? Being a god never meant shit in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>158648589
>every one is retarded but me
>>
>>158648648
>>every form of evidence is headcanon since I can't provide any of my own
>There is no explanation so my headcanon is canon

>because that's not what happened. Your logic is just your own head canon, you're done.
>Implying you wouldn't have claimed that

>>158648668
So shit things are fine because it's the same shit?

Maybe Toyotaro need to do things on his own beside doing the same shit from old DB all over again.

DBS in his entirety is a mess, a mistake;
>>
>>158644375
still better than spirit bomb sword
>>
>>158648779
>>because that's not what happened. Your logic is just your own head canon, you're done.
>>Implying you wouldn't have claimed that
this is correct
everything you've been trying to say was your headcanon. There was no evidence that you have provided only was on conjecture.
>>
>>158648779
>So shit things are fine because it's the same shit?
>Maybe Toyotaro need to do things on his own beside doing the same shit from old DB all over again.
>DBS in his entirety is a mess, a mistake;
I know you are jealous anon but try to look less pathetic.
>>
>>158648845
it was only conjecture*
>>
>>158648866
>Lul DB can't have new things, it must always be the same shit.

>>158648845
>There was no evidence
Same for you, so far, you proved jack shit
>>
>>158648925
>Same for you, so far, you proved jack shit
>>158646625
stated to use the power of blue, only beerus uses this move, yeah that's evidence. Physical evidence at that, you got nothing.
You are jealous that Toyo is canon and you can't handle it.
>>
File: 1454317072774.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454317072774.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>158648779
>DBS in his entirety is a mess, a mistake
Then again, why are you still reading/watching it? All of your posts consists of you childishly whining over a kids' anime/manga because it's not living up to your "epic" expectations.
>>
>>158646285
I prefer the manga since its usually more consistent than the anime, but Goku was not present when Beerus Hakai'd Zamasu in the manga.

It's the one thing that doesn't sit well with me this chapter. Would've worked better if Goku didn't saw "I'm borrowing this, Beerus", but everyone there acted like they'd seen Beerus use it before when in reality only the Shin, Gowasu and Zamasu should've known about it.
>>
animefags on suicide watch

sorry bois, DB is about being cool, and the manga has been a lot better than Toei shit in this fight

LATA
>>
>>158649007
>I prefer the manga since its usually more consistent than the anime, but Goku was not present when Beerus Hakai'd Zamasu in the manga.
>It's the one thing that doesn't sit well with me this chapter. Would've worked better if Goku didn't saw "I'm borrowing this, Beerus", but everyone there acted like they'd seen Beerus use it before when in reality only the Shin, Gowasu and Zamasu should've known about it.
Movies are linked to the manga.
>>
File: Hakai.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hakai.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>158649007
>but Goku was not present when Beerus Hakai'd Zamasu in the manga.

Seriously Beerus and Whis are pretty much training Goku and Vegeta to become Gods of Destruction so they could have seen anytime during their training. He used on a fucking egg.
>>
>>158648779
>So shit things are fine because it's the same shit?
No, but disliking a particular case of 'devaluing the gods' is not a good argument when it literally happens all the time in the series.

>Maybe Toyotaro need to do things on his own beside doing the same shit from old DB all over again.
Perhaps, but if you're not planning to respect the original manga you might as well make something new altogether.

>DBS in his entirety is a mess, a mistake;
With this I totally agree.
>>
vegeta king of exposition, seriously how did this got so bad, not as bad as the anime but pretty bad
>>
>>158649091
he also did it on a piece of earth in the movie. or that was a ki blast.
>>
>>158648995
>Physical evidence
>this meme

No statement, no proof.

>>158649001
>Please don't criticize

>>158649027
Being better than the anime doesn't make it great, shit is still shit.


>>158649119
>No, but disliking a particular case of 'devaluing the gods' is not a good argument when it literally happens all the time in the series.
So it's great when the same shit happen again?

>Perhaps, but if you're not planning to respect the original manga you might as well make something new altogether.
Are you implying that it's impossible now to create new things, new kind of enemies with great choregraphy?


>With this I totally agree.
Glad that we have an agreement here at least,
>>
>>158649203
criticize =/= whining
>>
>>158649248
>Criticism hurt my feelings
>>
>>158649203
>No statement, no proof.
yes it is, Vegeta said it.
>>
>>158644748
fat buu comes and turns them all to candy?
>>
File: 1443137554428.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443137554428.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>158649270
See >>158649248
>>
>>158649287
wouldn't stop them
>>
>>158649296
still not critism, it just you whining.
>>
>>158649274
No he didn't, Blue power mean power from blue form.
>>
>>158644809
>Trunks didn't know that technique
>There were hardly any living beings left. It logically wouldn't even be enough to take out Namek Frieza, until Goku and Vegeta put some energy into it
>Trunks pulled a massive asspull before with the new form he wrenched out of his anus that put him from jobbing to base Black to being able to keep up with Rose Black.
I'm not saying the manga is great, but come on, that was all pure bullshit.
>>
>>158649370
blue power is god powered anon
try to keep up
>>
>>158644901
>And? Gods seems to be pretty useless if any mortal can use their technique
Fairly sure GoDs are former mortals that rose and trained to be able to use God KI like Goku and Vegeta now. Krillin's not gonna be able to pull out a HAKAI all of the sudden.
>>
Not sure if it's the right time for Goku to be able to pull out Hakai, but it's a cool idea if he could eventually do it.

Only problem is: who is gonna fight him when he can literally delet people from existence? Zamasu is a God himself, so of course he's still a danger, but otherwise, would Goku be able to just hakai his enemies who aren't immortal?
>>
>>158649491
It's less interesting if it's just a technique.

>>158649476
God powered form give you more power, Vegeta's statement was about POWER, your point?
>>
>>158649595
So the reason for the Hakai ball is to say that Goku's Hakai won't work in Freeza, however we've never seen Goku Hakai in the manga so that entire point was pretty useless
>>
>>158649471
>>There were hardly any living beings left. It logically wouldn't even be enough to take out Namek Frieza, until Goku and Vegeta put some energy into it

This. Besides, for the genki dama to be strong enough to damage zamasu, a bunch of Goku and Vegeta's energy would've been needed; surely they would've noticed it.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you can't just take someone's energy without their permission. Otherwise Goku could've just drained Vegeta, Frieza and Buu empty when he used the move on them. Trunks doing this shit without anyone noticing is bullshit.
>>
>>158649595
>It's less interesting if it's just a technique.
So what else is it? I guess you would prefer it if it was like a borrowed ability that GoDs could only use upon being explicitly promoted?

Because it has nothing to do with birthright like with Kai. GoDs are not born GoDs, just promoted.
>>
>>158649835
>Because it has nothing to do with birthright like with Kai. GoDs are not born GoDs, just promoted.
Just like trunks who wasn't born to be a kaioshin?
>>
>>158649863
Fuck, you got me there.
>>
>>158649835
>Because it has nothing to do with birthright like with Kai.
You do know that Tori fucks up the Kaioshin lore all the time, right?
>>
>>158644375
>Zamasu's arc STILL doesn't end
>>
>>158644375

Even with the asspulls I legit enjoyed the manga.

>Goku breaking Blamazu's left arm with a fucking kick
>Goku's "Teleports behind you" attacks
>Shirtless Blamasu
>Asspulled Hakai
>Using Mai as a shield
>Vegeta's new technique
>Trunks still being again the single one intelligent DB character that acts first and thinks later stabbing Black THE SINGLE SECOND they unfused.
>Blamasu army of hell


It was fun to read and the Goku vs Blamasu coreography was good.
>>
>>158649929
So gods of destruction are nothing but a title.

The same shit again.

It's not incoherent, it's just shit that goku can use beerus's technique, which devalue beerus.
>>
>>158649997
Yep, I fucked up. What I mean is that Kai are a race, there is no God of Destruction race born with special abilities that are exclusive, like Hakai. God of Destructions, from what we can guess, are mortals promoted to that title, probably by mastering God Ki, which I assume leads to the ability to Hakai shit, too.
>>
>>158650088
>So gods of destruction are nothing but a title.
Well, a title that presumably comes from being appointed and promoted to that after training for years to master God Ki, like Goku and Vegeta are trying to do now.
>>
>>158650088
>devalue beerus
This had to happen sooner or later. Goku and Vegeta are both going to surpass him eventually.
>>
>>158650103
>Kai are a race
And? Trunks still use healing, so kaioshin are in fact, useless.


>>158650138
>Well, a title that presumably comes from being appointed and promoted to that after training for years to master God Ki, like Goku and Vegeta are trying to do now.
Except goku and vegeta never trained to be gods of destruction.

Anyways, it's pretty disssapointing that gods of destruction are nothing but a title.
>>
>>158647716
:^)
>>
>>158650186
Why not surpassing him by being different beside just doing the same shit as him?

More interesting that "lul i can do the same shit as you"
>>
>>158650214
Thoughts on Goku's Hakai?
>>
>>158650214
>>158650257
Why samefagging here?
>>
>>158650282
Because otherwise no one would give a shit about him.
>>
>>158650189
>Except goku and vegeta never trained to be gods of destruction.

Whiss is LITERALLY training them so one of them becomes the next GoD. That was stated in the Anime.
>>
>>158650189
>Except goku and vegeta never trained to be gods of destruction.
??????????
>>
>>158650282
exactly what this guy thinks >>158650088


I liked it when becoming a God whether it's Supreme Kai or a God of Destruction granted you supernatural abilities.

Supreme Kai's could create life and such and Gods of Destructions had immense powerups unreachable by most mortals and the ability to destroy everything thoroughly. Seeing Goku do a Hakai, even an imperfect one, cheapens the entire purpose of a God of Destruction being introduced into a manga. I could handle them having God Ki but now there is no real reason for them to ever become "GoDs". You know Goku is going to master Hakai by the next arc or the arc after that. That move eliminates all tension with any villains.

So that will probably lead to villains countering Hakai which will also be shit. I don't like it at all. He had mafuba which is a pretty strong mortal move. Hakai should have been left to the gods.

You might as well have mortals summoning Hatchin blocks and creating planets now.
>>
>>158649595
god power has been stated to be different than normal power. you can't seem to figure that out. Vegeta statement was blue power, he would never mention blue if it was just power.
>>
>>158644375
Go back to /v/ with your flamewars faggot.
>>
>>158650403
>So that will probably lead to villains countering Hakai which will also be shit.
Already happed this episode with Freeza.
>>
>>158650403
This is the first time that I agree with you

Wtf?
>>
>>158650447
in the anime but I had higher hopes for Toyotaro in the end he is nothing but a ningen
>>
>>158650447
It was a poor borrowed hakai, sidra stated that he can erase freezer if he betray him

In the end, beerus is the one who cancel this poor hakai

Nice try
>>
>>158650403
But Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku is a God though and a God of Destruction candidate aswell.
>>
>>158650521
Why can't Kaioshin use hakai then?
>>
>>158650549
>a God of Destruction candidate aswell.
>>
>>158650549
because they aren't gods of destruction
>>
>>158650521
>MUH CANDIDATE MEME

At SSG form, is he able to use hakai with ssg form?
>>
>>158650521
He can use god ki and is a candidate but that didn't make him a God of Destruction.

There seems to be no reason to make a God of Destruction linked to a Supreme Kai if a mortal is capable of everything on his own.

The whole process seems pointless now.
>>
>>158650549
> why can't a god of creation use the destruction technique?
>>
>>158650561
>>158650577
But apparently, power is enough to hakai.

Kaioshin just need to get strong as fuck with super dragon ball then hakai anyone
>>
>>158650582
no, he hasn't received training to be a god of distruction.
>>
>>158650609
>But apparently, power is enough to hakai.
said where?
>>
>>158650592
This

>>158650615
Only trained to manage God ki, nothing about hakai

Your headcanon isn't Canon
>>
>>158650592
>mortal is capable of everything on his own.
Except we don't know the full power of a GoD you're just assuming that Hakai is the only thing that sets them apart. We didn't even know about Hakai until a while into the Future Trunks arc.
>>
>>158650630
Goku used hakai thanks to his power alone, no need of being a God of destruction for that

Why should he be linked to a Kaioshin if he doesn't need to?
>>
>>158650642
>Only trained to manage God ki, nothing about hakai
so there is a difference between god ki and regular ki now? since when did you have control of the story. Oh wait you dont, it's canon now.
>>
>>158650664
Are you retarded?

God of destruction=destruction

Hakai=destruction

Goku can do that without being able to God of destruction
>>
>>158650672
>Goku used hakai thanks to his power alone, no need of being a God of destruction for that
which had what? God Ki? ok thank you
>>
hakai doesn't mean shit remember how Whis said there's a mortal that even a god of destruction can't beat?
>>
>>158650687
Are you retarded?

>What is SSJ3 GOKU VS Trunks
>>
>>158650703
trunks trained with kioshins can heal
goku trained with an angel, can use Hakai
don't see a problem here
>>
>>158649091
The way the sand falls off his hand feels like those simulations of physics you see in Blender
>>
>>158650737
that has nothing to do with god ki
>>
>>158650711
God ki=God of destruction

How retarded are you?

Toppo is also a candidate to be a God of destruction, does he have God ki?
>>
>>158650767
>God ki=God of destruction
never said that
you really need to stop putting words in people's mouths.
>>
>>158650747
Are you retarded?

Trunks is an actual apprentice with a title,which granted him his ability

Goku has no title, he just use hakai because he can

>>158650763
And yet you claimed that there is no difference between regular ki and God ki for goku, like if he can only use God ki now
>>
>>158650767
he's just really strong, like frieza they don't have god ki to help power themselves further. If they did they be even stronger.
>>
>>158650810
What's the point of being a God of destruction then?
>>
>This many people bitching about Goku using hakai
>The logic for it is all there in the story context
>He's mastered Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
>Keyword being GOD
>He can use his battlefield tactician mind to adapt someone else's move in a short period of time
>Literally demonstrated early in this saga with the containment move
>So all of this in mind...
>Goku is Mastered God
>Goku can learn other people's moves
>Goku is pulsing with God Ki, same as Beerus
>Goku is still smart in the manga and still has trump cards

Following my logic here, you mongos? How many of you actually read the manga instead of just jerk each other off in these threads?
>>
>>158650815
>And yet you claimed that there is no difference between regular ki and God ki for goku, like if he can only use God ki now
no I didnt, where did I say that you liar.
>>
>>158650859
See >>158650687
>so there is a difference between god ki and regular ki now?
>>
>>158650850
Being officially appointed as a God, authorized to destroy what you need to?

No one ever said being promoted to GoD gave you Hakai. It makes sense that anyone harnessing God Ki could also do it. Of course Goku is nowhere near really mastering it, whereas the GoDs have been mastering it for thousands of years or something.
>>
>>158650850
are done putting words in my mouth or are you gonna continue being retarded?
It's to destroy. Vegeta and Goku were put through the same training as Beerus, Beerus even stated that they seem to be gunning for his job.
>>
>>158647986


Yeah I really don't considered that baseball with universe 6 episode as a canon kind of episode....
>>
>>158650858
he isn't a mastered God though. Whis himself said Vegeta and Goku were saplings compared to Beerus and other Gods of Destruction.

There also wouldn't be this big hype about becoming a God of Destruction if Mortals could use their moves.

What next Goku can destroy universes because he saw zeno do it?
>>
File: 1497515987703.gif (894KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497515987703.gif
894KB, 500x280px
>>158650883
becuase you stated constantly that they are the same thing, I was mocking you but you are too fucking retarded to notice.
>>
>>158650915
>Whis himself said Vegeta and Goku were saplings compared to Beerus and other Gods of Destruction.
Hence why Goku can't casually Hakai whoever he wants?
>>
>toyo fags pretending the manga isn't shit
pathetic
>>
>>158650915
that's why it took all of blues power just to use hakia. Common man, Beerus does it no problem, goku does it it nearly kills him.
>>
>>158650895
So Gods of destruction are nothing but a title

Wew
>>
>>158650965
For gods yeah
>>
>>158650946
I like the idea of Goku being able to use Hakai, but just not yet.
>>
>>158648501
this even if its not super great its still miles better then shit anime
>>
>>158650963
With some senzu and hakai, goku can literally kill anyone

Wew

>>158650975
Shit then, goku has no reason to be linked to a Kaioshin

Shitty lore is shit
>>
>>158650703
But Goku's hakai looked incomplete.
>>
>God of Destruction is likely a mortal that mastered God Ki and was selected to become a God of Destruction.
>wtf why can Goku, a mortal who's harnessing God Ki use Hakai!!!!
Wow.
>>
I bet Goku's hakai will only be used as a defense against other Hakais
>>
>>158651037
>With some senzu and hakai, goku can literally kill anyone
>Wew
>watch me meme
you like attention don't you good or bad


>Shit then, goku has no reason to be linked to a Kaioshin

>Shitty lore is shit
cry somemore
>>
>>158651076
I bet after this, Goku will never use Hakai again because it isn't in his nature, and it will just go to waste again like the Mafuba, aside from a few fanservice moments.
>>
>>158651039
It was incomplete because Zamasu used Mai as a shield to stop HAKAI

>>158651096
>cry somemore
Enjoy your shit taste
>>
>>158651076

>Famili Hakai!
>>
>>158651037
>With some senzu and hakai, goku can literally kill anyone
>Wew
and if krillian could hit any one with his kienzan then he would be unstoppable
what's your point?
>>
>>158651133
I'll enjoy your salty tears boi
>>
>>158651142
>Kienzan
>OP

Nice meme.

Hakai being something granted is more interesting than "lul i can do it too".

Next, gohan will use Hakai
>>
>>158651179
>Nice meme
you would know the most about that
since it sliced frieza in half.
I bet you think the first 13 movies are canon too.
>>
>>158650934
This desu he could only use it once and becamse unless right after it failed, meanwhile Beerus can probably spam that shit easy.
>>
>>158651037
>With some senzu and hakai, goku can literally kill anyone

Goku could also literally kill anyone after before DBS existed. Also, weaklings like Devilman can kill pretty much anyone.
>>
>>158651232
>since it sliced frieza in half.
Yeah, it was like, FRIEZA"S own kienzan, with his OWN POWER.

I know retards here discovered DB with super but come on
>>
File: piccolo.gif (468KB, 500x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
piccolo.gif
468KB, 500x266px
It amazes me how the manga can consistently show just how stupid Toei fans are.

Every chapter they come out of the woodwork to shit on the manga, and every chapter they get BTFO by people who only just read the chapters carefully and extracted logical conclusions from that.

Animefags are serious brainlets.
>>
>>158651292
trust me this goes beyond america
>>
So we go from people defending the spirit sword last night to people defending the Goku Hakai this morning.
>>
>>158651292
>Defending shitty lore
>What is criticism about shitty idea

This is not a debate about plot holes/incoherent shit, it's about how shit the gods of destruction seems to be now.

Why are kaioshin the only one who gain power by ritual?

Why are kaioshin so retarded to lose power by promotion? When it's not even needed to use time ring
>>
>>158651366
They're mostly the same people though

Animevsmangafags is just samefagging
>>
Might I inquire to why Goku needed SSG Blue to use Hakai? This comment is towards the people arguing about that.

Remember how Goku said that it was possible to combine Kaioken with SSJB? He mentioned the ki control and calm mind made it possible for him to use it. I think it's the same with the Hakai technique. Goku needed a calm mind, the power of blue which is the ki control and the godly ki needed to use a God of Destruction's technique.

Long story short, Hakai needs precise Ki control along with god ki and that's why Goku needed to go SSJB
>>
>>158651366
Why not?

Beerus always mentioned that what sets apart Gods and humans is God Ki, that's why Goku needed God Ki to even stand a chance against Beerus.

Stands to reason that mastering God Ki could lead to the use of Hakai.

Goku is a trained God Ki user, but nowhere near mastering it, so he can use it once and wears himself out with it.

Whereas Beerus can casually go around using Hakai all day, it appears.

What's the problem?
>>
>>158651366
A fucking weakling like Trunks suddenly (and unconsciously) learning to use spirit sword (and it being enough to harm Zamasu) is infinitely more retarded than Goku, who has obtained Godly ki and who has trained with gods being able to barely use hakai.
>>
>>158651428
Nice headcanon.

>>158651436
>that's why Goku needed God Ki to even stand a chance against Beerus
Frieza would like to have a talk with you

>Stands to reason that mastering God Ki could lead to the use of Hakai.
It's shit because he can do the same shit as gods of destruction without being one


>Goku is a trained God Ki user, but nowhere near mastering it, so he can use it once and wears himself out with it.
The fact of him being able to use it without being a god of destruction devalue beerus and co

>Whereas Beerus can casually go around using Hakai all day, it appears.
So he's just more trained? That's all? Such a great lore about them.

>What's the problem?
Your shit taste
>>
>>158651484
It's not a dick contest.

Goku using Hakai is shit.

Will you eat a dog shit just because it taste better than a horse's shit?
>>
Trolling aside, no one really thinks the anime is in anyway even 1% as good as the manga right?
>>
>>158651279
Friendly reminder that Krillin cut Frieza with the Kienzan, and he would've cut Nappa too if Vegeta didn't tell him to dodge.
>>
>>158651567
there are some
>>
>>158651548

Once again, Toei brainlets have absolutely 0 arguments and can only keep deflecting while Toyobros make perfect sense.
>>
>>158651548
>Goku using Hakai is shit.
Sure, but it's still perfectly logical. Unlike SSJRage and spirit sword.
>>
>>158651567

Fuck off samefag.

>>158651583
>Tail=Body
>Surprise attack=Frontal assault

I know most of you discovered DB with super but come on

>>158651618
>He actually defend this shitty lore
What's the point of becoming a god of destruction then?


>>158651633
Never said that it was incoherent, it just devalue the gods of destruction who only has the title for them
>>
>250 posts
>only 36 posters
holy shit, this really is falseflag central
I still prefer what the anime did purely because it wasn't just another "goku gets the final blow in lmao" story
>>
>>158651366
Wait are you really implying those two things are comparable?
>>
>>158651665
>What's the point of becoming a god of destruction then?
What do you think?
>>
>>158651697
It's not about consistency here you fucking retard.

Genki Sword devalue goku

Goku's Hakai devalue the gods.

>>158651717
>What do you think?
That there is no reason to become a god of destruction, being like Frieza don't need god ki to be strong as fuck.

It's nothing but a title, evein being like Toppo who on't have god ki are candidate to be a god of destruction.
>>
>>158651668
>spoiler
Goku wasn't really all that in DBZ, since Yakon was the only person he killed solo..
>>
>>158651800
>DB is only DBZ

Underage spotted
>>
>>158651799
>Goku's Hakai devalue the gods.
except it doesnt, goku had to put everything he had to do it, Beerus has no problem doing it.
>>
>Goku can only use Hakai once with all of his might before being drained
>Beerus can Hakai until he gets bored and goes to watch anime
>this somehow devalues Beerus
Nigger what?
>>
>>158651843
I know he's an idiot
>>
>>158651799
>Goku's Hakai devalue the gods.
No it doesn't you retard.
>>
>>158651834
Damn you're a dumbass. Did I mention Dragon Ball?
>>
>>158651837
>>158651881


>except it doesnt, goku had to put everything he had to do it, Beerus has no problem doing it

So beerus is just more trained?
God of destruction is nothing but a title, it's shit.

Toppo is a candidate to become one, without god ki; god of destruction is a joke
>>
>>158651881
Yes it does you retard.
>>
>>158651665
>I know most of you discovered DB with super but come on
>devalue the gods
This is ironic because only DBS babbies would expect anything from gods in the Dragon Ball universe, where gods and divine beings are being surpassed by Goku all the time.
>>
>>158651955
See >>158651843

>>158651965
See >>158651881
>>
>>158651955
>it's shit.
>Wew waaah my special anime waaaaaah
>>
>>158651800
i'm mostly just talking about in general, goku always seems to be the first to get the massive powerups like super saiyan and spirit bomb. sure, he didn't kill frieza the first time around, and he didn't actually kill buu without help, but he was still the biggest dick in the utensil cabinet.
not to mention the resurrection of F bullshit, and despite their non-canonicity the movies as well
>>
>>158651983
>This is ironic because only DBS babbies would expect anything from gods in the Dragon Ball universe, where gods and divine beings are being surpassed by Goku all the time.
>The same shit all over again

It's like, that we can't expect anything new in DBS now.

>>158652004
See >>158651503

The fact that he can do it prove that becoming a god of destruction is useless
>>
>>158651955
>without god ki

Headcanon?
>>
>>158652078
Everyone was surprised about Goku's god ki.

Nothing like that for toppo, nice try.
>>
>>158652061
See >>158651843
>>
>>158652078
Gohan was able to sense Toppo's strenght you fucking retard
>>
>>158652151
see >>158652061

Training>Gods of destruction
>>
>>158652198
god training>god of destruction
fixed that for you
>>
>>158652061
>It's like, that we can't expect anything new in DBS now.
Unbeatable god characters go against everything that Dragon Ball stands for. If you don't like it then the problem lies with you and your shit tastes, not with the manga.
>>
>>158652198
>Training>Gods of destruction
Hence why Goku is stronger than Beerus, oh wait he isn't. Retard.
>>
>>158652268
>Who is frieza
>>
>>158652299
can't use hakai at least
>>
>>158652317
>Damage control

>>158652278
>Hence why Goku is stronger than Beerus, oh wait he isn't. Retard
But he will, without training with whis anymore,

Beerus will have nothing for him because Goku is the magic protagonist
>>
Seriously, animefags are legit retarded people, how can they shit on the manga and be fine on what happens in the anime? the asspulls are jus as bad if not worse

the mental gymnastics you have to do this goes beyond logic
>>
>>158652379
not an argument
>>
>>158652278
Are you retarded?

It's about Goku being able to use a technique which should have been an exclusive technique from gods of destruction, just like healing shit with kaioshin.

>MUH GOD KI
Toppo is a candidate to be a god of destruction without god ki

>>158652403
Read above
>>
>>158652473
a meme is not an argument
>>
>>158651697
in terms of plot consistency the Spirit sword will pretty much beat everything.

I have a problem with people blindly defending Goku using Hakai. There is no way people can argue that it's a good thing because there wasn't a single post saying "why doesn't goku/vegeta just use hakai against Zamasu"

People successfully predicted the fusion and the mafuba but not a single person mentioned hakai. Why? Because there was nothing hinting at their ability to do so. Everyone believed, rightfully so, that it was apart of whatever made God of Destructions feared. Same way Supreme Kai's can create life and planets or travel in time.

Hell that's another thing that Goku would lose out on by becoming a God of Destruction. No more time travel and an angel keeping track of his every move. I can't see any reason to ever become a god of destruction. Goku can just wish for eternal youth or immortality and be in a far better position than Beerus. You guys all know Goku will have this move mastered by next arc.
>>
>>158652379
If you don't like Goku becoming stronger than his mentors then dragon ball isn't for you. If you actually read the manga you should've known this by now. And your expectations of Beerus staying stronger than Goku and Vegeta are fucking retarded.
>>
>>158652520
Meme of what?

Hakai seems to be a meme indeed now.

Goku can use Hakai without being a god of destruction.

Toppo is a candidate to become a god of destruction without god ki.

Gods of destruction are nothing but titles
>>
>>158652542
This
>>
>>158652587
your entire argument was meme spouting, really you have nothing.
>>
>>158652646
>Literally nothing the post

Prove your point then

>inb4 lul i don't need to xD
>>
File: Vegi dance.gif (88KB, 123x154px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegi dance.gif
88KB, 123x154px
>Gamma Burst Flash
Did he combine GG with FF? Is /ourguy/ back?
>>
>>15865269
>muh god ki
>nice headcanon
>kamehameha=hakia
and so much more that's all you do. Kindly fuck off.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1700x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1700x1400px
>>158652736
he went full chunni

I enjoyed it
>>
>>158652542
Most people are defending how Goku using Hakai isn't illogical. Not that's it's actually a great thing that he can do it. I personally don't believe it was a good idea to give Goku that ability, but we'll see where they go with this. I'm expecting there to be some drawback to using it that will prevent Goku (and probably Vegeta later) from being able to use Hakai to immediately wipe his enemies from existence.

The point is that Goku learning Hakai, while being kind of dumb, is still logical and believable. Meanwhile the spirit sword is both stupid and totally illogical.
>>
>>158652887
>The point is that Goku learning Hakai, while being kind of dumb, is still logical and believable. Meanwhile the spirit sword is both stupid and totally illogical.


This is exactly my sentiment. I only take issue with the people saying it's a good thing or pretending there isn't a problem with it.
>>
>>158652542
>People successfully predicted the fusion and the mafuba but not a single person mentioned hakai.
So Hakai is bad because no one expected it? That didn't see to be a problem with SSB Kaioken.
>>
File: sicktranslationbro.png (164KB, 345x621px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sicktranslationbro.png
164KB, 345x621px
>>
>>158653167
>SSB Kaioken
That was bullshit, too.
>>
>>158653167
No my point was that people can't pretend it was logical yet not a single person mentioned it as a possibility.

He also hasn't used SSB kaioken in the manga I don't think.
>>
>>158653355
Thoughts on Dragon Ball FighterZ?
>>
>>158649091
Right, I forgot about that scene with the egg
>>
>>158653462
Looks amazing. Just seems like it will be a nickel and dime DLC profiteering game though.
>>
>>158653167
Goku's hakai is bad because gods of destruction are pointless.

It's not incoherent but it ruin their status

They have nothing for themselves.
>>
>>158644375
I love Goku learning Hakai.
>>
>>158653462
I'll buy it.
>>
>>158653355
>it was logical yet not a single person mentioned it as a possibility.
So it's bad because none of us entertained the possibility that a God of Destruction candidate might have God tier powers. How is that the manga fault?

>>158653562
See >>158651843
>>
>>158653782
see >>158652542
>>
>>158653782
Toppo don't have god ki but he's still a candidate to be a god.

Frieza didn't needed whis to be strong as fuck
>>
>>158653782
Goku using Hakai isn't a good thing.

Goku using Hakai isn't a great Idea, the gods of destruction are less uniques now
>>
>>158653844
>Toppo don't have god ki but he's still a candidate to be a god.
In the anime, the manga has a different continuity.

>>158653909
See >>158651843 and >>158650664
>>
>>158644375
i can't believe i am saying this but the zamsu arc is worse than the super17 arc
>mediocre story
>mediocre characters
>huge amount of asspulls
>>
Now that it's all said and done there is no going back. I hope Vegeta becomes a better Hakai user than Goku.

That can be his thing.
>>
>>158653782
>How is that the manga fault?
Because no hint about it?

Because no explanation about it?

>>158653954
>Potara will not get retconned in the manga
>>
>>158653909
Good. I hope gods of destruction will be Yamcha-tier by the end.
>>
>>158653968
Toyo/Toei hate Vegeta.
>>
>>158653909
The gods of destruction are just guys who were good enough at punching shit that they got recruited for the job.

There is really nothing inherently special about them.
>>
>>158654056
>Gods of destruction are shit
>Such a great lore
>>
>>158654043
He gave him gamma ray burst which is his first new move in....

ever. It's a good start to building up vegeta as prince of all jobbers. I always hated he always trained but never had anything new to show for it. Generic Ki Blast or not I liked it.
>>
>>158654009
See >>158653782
>because none of us entertained the possibility that a God of Destruction candidate might have God tier powers.
>>
>>158654184
>I always hated he always trained but never had anything new to show for it. Generic Ki Blast or not I liked it.
The SSG-SSB flicker was better desu
>>
>>158654243
I liked that as well. Reminded me of Super Vegeta.

As long as toyo can keep giving me vegeta moments like that I am content. I always fall for it thinking that vegeta is relevant up until Goku surpasses him with some nonsense like holding energy in but it's worth it for the time being of seeing vegeta smug. It was way better than the anime.

Vegeta goes train for a year+ and black surpasses him in the same battle.
>>
>>158644375
>Goku doing HAKAI

I'm fucking done
>>
File: Zamasu 4.jpg (858KB, 974x6612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu 4.jpg
858KB, 974x6612px
>>158654320
>Vegeta goes train for a year+ and black surpasses him in the same battle.
Top kek
>>
File: Untitled.png (51KB, 205x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
51KB, 205x601px
This panel destroys the whole narrative that Vegeta and Goku learned it while training.

or at the very least Vegeta was around while Goku was learning it.


Vegeta was just as shocked he could do it as we are.
>>
>>158644678

>suddenly Goku achieves SSBFP with no real effort despite having done nothing since he learned the Mafuba
>about as strong as a fused being with one guy being SSB tier and the other being able to solo SSJ2s without even trying
>only excuse is 'it's destroying him internally'
>its literally the same shit as Kaioken x 20 Goku kicking Zamasu except at least that was a one shot strat that got his arms and legs broken
>then Goku knows Hakai despite minimal training with Beerus while Vegeta doesn't and uses generic ki blasts

Nah. It's just as bad.
>>
>>158654838
How? It shows that Goku and Vegeta are both aware of the technique.
>>
>>158654838
Vegeta could've just not been paying attention to Beerus. Goku is on a different level than Vegeta when it comes to training and learning stuff. Like how during the Cell saga they both trained in the Room of Spirit and Time but reached two entirely different ways of surpassing SSJ (with Goku's way obviously being better).

Goku is a fighting genius in a way that no one else is (except maybe Buu).
>>
>>158655067
He didn't say "That's hakai"

He said "that's beerus technique!"

As in belonging to the God of Destructions not.

>"Kakkarot mastered Hakai before me"
>"I can't believe Kakkarot used Hakai after saying it was shit while we learned it"

Vegeta is utterly shocked Goku used it. Which he wouldn't be if they were specifically being taught to use it.
>>
>>158655120
>He said "that's beerus technique!"
Yeah the only person they have seen doing that technique.
What you think Ki spam is Vegeta only because these two pages?
>>
>>158655427
>>
Are DBS threads the most autistic in all of /a/?
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 25


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.