[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime only here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 231323213123213123213.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
231323213123213123213.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why this epic shit didn't happen this season but it was in the opening anyways?
>>
>>158633655
All the openings had shit that never happened, you should have expected it
>>
>>158633655
You were shown a giant glowing monkey runnig alongside alpha predators from every era of Earth's history and you worry about not seeing the Colossal titan slap a big rock?
>>
>>158634064
fuck the monkey and the rest man, i wanna see colossal throw a fucking mountain at his opponents
>>
>>158633655
>epic
kys yourself
>>
>>158633655
What actually happened in the episode was far more impressive so no big deal.
>>
>>158634117
You got to see the Armored Titan tossing several smaller titans you ungrateful kid.
>>
>>158634117
You get to see the CT throw fire houses next season.
>>
>>158633655
>Anime opening doesn't reflect actual content of the show

Holy shit, stop the fucking presses!
>>
>>158633655
Openings very rarely show the actual events that will happen because that would just spoil the show. The few times they do depict the events of the story, steps are taken to disguise what's being shown so you only recognize it as the plot once you've already finished the story, like the JoJo OPs.
>>
>>158634215
do you know what kys even stands for?
>>
>>158638520
Newfag detected
>>
>>158640005
Please don't act like that shitty "kys" thing has anything to do with /a/.
>>
>>158633655
Openings always show stuff that never happens. If they didn't, then it would be a complete minute and a half of blatant spoilers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.