[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bye Bye Peter Pan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bbpp.png (1MB, 1292x930px) Image search: [Google]
bbpp.png
1MB, 1292x930px
New series produced by Sunrise in Young Magazine 3rd

http://yanmaga.jp/contents/bye-bye-peterpan/

It seems Attack on Titan clones are going to be the next big thing (baddum tsh).

Plot seems to be that all under 18 year olds are placed on an island away from the rest of the world because of some sort of terrorist incident. MC has just turned 18 and in the graduation ceremony everyone gets killed by a bunch of giant people who pick up all the kids and throw them into a vat of acid. MC gets saved at the last second by a person piloting a 'giant' robot.

Is /a/ interested?
>>
>>158624041
>everyone gets killed by a bunch of giant people who pick up all the kids and throw them into a vat of acid
I haven't seen gore this silly since the bunny blender.
>>
>>158624205

Bunny blender was the first thing that sprung to mind too. Sometimes you've just got to laugh at seinen trying it's hardest to be shocking.

I like the way they absentmindedly crush a bunch of them two getting blood and guts over their hands. I don't care how little they mean to you, that shit would be gross.
>>
File: araara.png (1MB, 1357x975px) Image search: [Google]
araara.png
1MB, 1357x975px
>you will never a cake 30 times your height
>>
>>158624756
I'd rather a loli 30 times my age.
>>
>>158624041
The art is good but it sounds stupid t b h
>>
It sounds like the promised never land. Except the robot
>>
>>158625418

Looks like it's going to be a bit more action focused than Promised Neverland and it gets the facade stuff out the way pretty fast.

Promised Neverland itself seemed incredibly similar to Godspeed and I imagine even that ripped of something else.
>>
I've had the first chapter on my list of things to translate for a few months but never had time. Wasn't expecting to see a thread.
>>
How often do Sunrise collaborate on manga that isn't based on one of their existing properties?
>>
>>158624041
>>158624981

Sounds like an interesting concept for an oneshot type of thing but the fact that this will be serialized pretty much guarantees it's hot garbage.
>>
Eh screw it, I'll try and get it translated this week.
>>
>>158631265
You could also ask the guy in /d/ if you could get scans for 2 and 3.
>>
>>158632301
Already got them, I've been buying the magazine every month for a few years now.
>>
I wonder what the tweest will be. Won't put much hope into it.
>>
>>158632935
>the big people are actually tiny to yet another group of people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.