[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the """""ending"""""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 038.jpg (38KB, 235x348px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
38KB, 235x348px
Let's talk about the """""ending"""""""""""""

Only one subplot was resolved (Cindy and the scientists') and it was resolved in the most anti-climactic way possible. Literally nothing else was resolved. Gouro's still a little cuckboi, Isogaki is on the road to becoming a friendless otaku, Sanae will still never have her love reciprocated, nobody knows jack shit about Ika's origins or what exactly she is, Ika never even straight out said she wants to be part of eiko's family, Nagisa still hasn't proved shit, and NOTHING has changed. ANd what the fuck is Ika gonna do now? Go to school? How does she get citizenship? So much wasted potential. So much fucking wasted potential. The anime had a better fucking ending than this. The anime's PLACEHOLDER ending was better than the real ending.

You gotta be fucking squidding me. I feel so empty right now, like I was betrayed.
>>
Blame the author. She was doing this for the last ten years, maybe she got bored from it
>>
>>158614823
>she
>>
File: ika musume 3.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ika musume 3.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
It's sad.

Cindy just leaving was really sad.
>>
I understand that the ending comes off as anticlimatic, but the series was always just meant to be episodic comfy misadventures of a squid girl. It has been very enjoyable up to this point and I say it's been a pretty great read as a whole.
>>
>>158614823
Doesn't matter if she was bored. Anyone can think of a quick and cheap ending in just a few minutes, no work put in there at all. That shit was no ending at all, its like he tried to make it bad.
>>
File: t4cqc.jpg (77KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
t4cqc.jpg
77KB, 500x696px
>>158615398
Especially since I started to like her towards the end. Initially, I loved Ika more than anyone but, but he really fleshed out some of the other characters, and eventually my taste went to
1.Sanae
2.Cindy
3.Ika
Ika was a lovable brat in the beginning, but she kind of just became a retard towards the end. Cindy is a good unintentional foil. She started as a dumb joke character but towards the end I genuinely started feel kinda bad for her.

At least Cindy got an ending though, even if it sucked. Being a Sanaefag is even worse, since Sanae got approximately fucking nothing in terms of wrapping things up.
>>
File: tvge4.gif (397KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
tvge4.gif
397KB, 400x418px
>>158615483
>it's comfy so it's okay if it's garbage

Fucking comfyshitters, I swear
>>
Ika is shit what did you expect
>>
File: anon.png (70KB, 627x668px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
70KB, 627x668px
>>158615654

How can one series have so many good characters in it?
>>
File: 1436763207018.jpg (117KB, 794x719px) Image search: [Google]
1436763207018.jpg
117KB, 794x719px
>>158615868
>make good characters
>give them a bunch of problems what would be very fun and interesting to watch them solve
>"nope lol hope you're ready for another 300 chapters of ika doing nothing in particular on the playground"
>then it's over

>>158615868
At least like 75% of it was really good.
>>
>>158614943
He's a little bitch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.