[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molester man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 6666.jpg (20KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
6666.jpg
20KB, 493x276px
Reminder that Loli didn't deserve to be treated that way.

If you read this manga for a second time, you'll realize how shit it actually was.
>>
>>158601370
>>
>>158601370
Molester man didn't treat her bad, he simply rejected her. Guys get rejected all the time, why is it such a big deal when it's the girl that gets rejected?
>>
>>158601370
Reminder that all these threads are bait. Sage, and ignore it.
>>
>>158601989
Enjoy getting hidden
>>
>>158601775
Because he was an asshole to her the whole time
>>
>>158601370
A true masterpiece of the modern times, on par with works like Omer's Odyssey and Dostoevskij's Brother Karamazov, Chikan Otoko still holds up to it's glorious fame after all these years.
Truly words cannot express how good is this splendid this opera is, a magnum opus of the newer generation, one of the ten books that should be preserved if the earth were to be destroyed.
Such an advanced writing can't be found in any piece of modern literature, btialliant character design for some of the most belivable character of the millennium.
A masterpiece that won't wither with time, it will be remembered and loved for decades and decade.
>>
>>158605667
ecks
>>
>>158601370
She came on too strong for him to really get a grasp on the situation.

If he said yes and fucked her in the heat of the moment, that wouldve been disposing of whatever feeling he was developing for the tomboy. Which wouldve made a shit story, honestly.
>>
>>158609553
If he fucked loli, still had feelings for tomboy, THEN dumped loli, I wouldve fucking dropped in rage.
>>
>>158603263
Up until it hit critical mass and she spilled her guts about everything she was the one being an asshole. She was trying to be all coy and secretive and then gets devastated in the end when it bites her right on the ass. Plus the whole situation came about in the first place because of all the incorrect assumptions she was making so she only has herself to blame for that as well.
>>
>>158609764
This.

Her took out her failed misconceptions on him and tomboy.
>>
Loli was the personification of forced drama. She had no reason to be mad at Molester or Kansai but she tried to run their relationship into the ground without offering recourse. Really shit character desu
>>
>>158601370
This is the ~fifteenth thread you've made about this in the last week. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>158601370
Yeah, onani master is ways better.
>>
>>158612374
He's trying to ruin any discussion of Molester Man.
>>
>>158612322
And that's why I actually believe the story was real. 3DPD do that in real life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.