[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just shoot him ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Touma.png (110KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Touma.png
110KB, 225x350px
Why don't they just shoot him ?
>>
>>158597734
Mages are fucking amateurs who overrely on one tool they have instead of embracing wide variation of them.
>>
>>158597734

Bad writing.
>>
Seriously what's wrong with you guys?
>>
Anti-Skill shot him for real.

/thread
>>
I remember watching this show and couldnt help but think the same damn thing. This guy should've died after his first fight. I have no idea how powerful he is at this point in time, but it made absolutely no god damn sense that somebody whos only offensive manuever was a single punch couldnt be put down by a fucking bullet.

Like when he faced against that guy who could use Imagination as his happen, I just couldn't believe the atrocity I was reading
>>
>>158599755
No one in raildex can use their imagination and change reality around them except for the magic gods.
Also he was shot and then fought a guy with 2km blades while the two of them were bleeding from gunshots.
Also he is the one who shoots.
>>
>>158597734
They did but he got better
>>
File: ga.jpg (16KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
16KB, 634x476px
>>158597734
Should I read the light novel or watch the anime?
I wanna enter the index autism
>>
>>158600786
Do both.
>>
>>158597734
Why the fuck would you use guns when
>You might have a reality warping powers.
>The police force in AC consists of: Heavily armoured SWAT and reality warpers.
If you have reality warping powers why bother, and regardless, you don't want to be "the guy with the gun" that forces the police force to take you seriously.
My understanding is that once he leaves AC/Starts getting involved with Dark Side and non-mages, he does get shot at. A lot.
>>
>>158597734
Waste of a perfectly good bullet, to be honest.
>>
>>158597734
Because he's not American
>>
It's Japanese. Stop expecting too much. Realise it's never going to have good writing and that it's aimed at a teen audience.
>>
>>158597734
They did.
>>
Because even if they do, it will only be revealed that he's also immune to dying through conventional means because of special snowflake syndrome. It's a series built upon wish fulfillment fantasy of being a normal person, yet being so much more.

This thread is beyond Frodo tier retarded.
>>
>>158601736
Superior thread >>158599093
>>
>>158600990
This.
>>
>>158597734
Shooting him will not destroy Imagine Breaker, which will simply find a different host.

It would be more effective to just lock him up in the basement.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.