[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't we create our own original manga /a/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (22KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6_d.jpg
22KB, 362x346px
Why won't we create our own original manga /a/ ?
>>
Because then it'll be a comic belonging in >>>/co/
>>
>>158592793
not if it retains eastern styling and culture. and before you say "but it's being made in the US", /a/ is not one nation. we are all from different countries. ergo my definition holds. eat shit. etc.
>>
>>158592730
I'm already working on my manga. When I start publishing it I'll do so in japanese so that people on /a/ think it's japanese.

I'll only reveal in the final chapter that I'm not japanese and force all discussion to /co/.
>>
>>158592793
How about artist who could imitate manga perfectly without looking western ?
>>
>>158592888
that's just retarded but i approve
>>
>>158592730
Because everyone here has shit taste.
Everyone but me.
>>
>>158592880
Manga means it's made in Japan. It could be a collaboration between every country in the world except Japan, and it wouldn't be manga. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>158592950
I'm half japanese and from japan. Can we create our own manga now?
>>
>>158593005
You would have to be in charge but you'd probably produce something garbage so better not.
>>
>>158593047
How about we make recruitment here on /a/? someone will be the artist, the translator, the ideas guy, the editor, the publisher, etc.
If /a/ unite we can create a decent manga.
>>
>>158592730
4chan created katawa shoujo and Kei tai. so yes manga next
>>
it'd be published in 日本語 and english, right?
>>
Can we have the manga not be shit. I want some real conflict and if there is romance it can't be destiny or women throwing themselves at mc. The love has to be cultivated like a garden.

In fact we could have the mc be an ex businessman who becomes a farmer after the loss his family in an earthquake and tsunami. Devastated from the events of watching his wife and kids washed away in the tsunami. MC gives up on his life as a successful business and moves to his families old abandoned farm in the old farming village up in the mountains. There he meets a woman who has to close up her bakery due to hard times because all the young people are moving to the city. They soon become friends and she insist he start growing some crops now that he lives on some land. MC has no idea how to farm, and tells her he is a businessman and doesn’t know how to farm.

The villages then comes and offer tips on how to grow crops, and some brings potatoes and other crops. MC is amazed at how nice and friendly everyone is doesn’t want to let their generosity go to waste. He makes a goal for himself to clear field and to plant his gifted crop. Now that he has a goal to keep his mind off the past he slowly moves towards recovering and starting a new life, he may also find a new love.
>>
>he doesn't know about Guy Jean
>>
>>158594971
That's not very good and I don't think OP meant 4koma.
>>
>>158595009
Nah, 4koma is fine but you are right about guy jean.
>>
>>158594938
The plot wouldn't work as a manga. It would be better off as a book or a movie.
>>
>>158594938
So like a tragic and more adult Silver Spoon? Sounds nice.
>>
File: This is Shouta.jpg (259KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
This is Shouta.jpg
259KB, 1275x1650px
>>158592730
I ain't sharing income with anyone unless it's a qt writer-san that I can share snacks with
>>
File: america gaijin.png (108KB, 241x963px) Image search: [Google]
america gaijin.png
108KB, 241x963px
>>158592730
/a/ already made a manga, it was really cool.
>>
>>158595742
forced comedy aren't cool.
>>
How do I write something?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.