[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>animators tirelessly spend ages drawing new frames >make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496547084398.jpg (103KB, 728x684px) Image search: [Google]
1496547084398.jpg
103KB, 728x684px
>animators tirelessly spend ages drawing new frames
>make pennies
>seiyuus record a few lines
>make tons

Anyone else see a problem with this?
>>
>>158589225
Nope, because basic ecnonomics does not and never has worked on the principle of "everyone makes the same amount for the same amount of work." Also, because it doesn't change a fucking thing to me how much the seiyuu or animators make.
>>
>>158589225
animators no longer draw every frame
>>
>>158589328

This. Nobody is forcing them to work in animation. I'm pretty sure that if it was as shit as everyone says then not many people would be trying to join the industry, but hey who knows, I don't think I know enough to make their decisions for them. Only a twat would think they know better than the people actually working their ass off.
>>
why don't animators just form a union?
>>
anal
>>
>>158589500
>animators go on a strike
>they all get literally no money now
>seiyuu still go on talk shows and release albums
that went well didn't it.
>>
The "animators" you are talking about do a worthless task that requires no talent.

Keyframe artists, animation directors, and storyboarders/directors are what makes it work and they make decent wages. Animators are just monkeys doing inbetweens.

There are mountains of failed and penniless seiyuu too. The few that make it big are paid because their name and brand brings more revenue to the anime through merchandising.
>>
If you're a wageslave at least you are relatively anonymous. Just think. Imagine signing your life away to the disgusting and insatiable abomination that is the anime and otaku industry. Try to comprehend how much of a shameful, shallow, disturbed life these females must have to suffer for the rest of their life. If you aren't familiar with a small scratching of the horror stories that occur on a daily basis, you haven't been here nearly long enough.

By the way, what do you want /a/ users to do about it? If those retards are too stupid to sort themselves out, then they should rightfully fall apart.
>>
File: Bluray.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bluray.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>158589225
If anime were to be made in America, that problem would be fixed.

Prove me wrong, by providing RoosterTeeth's salary levels for the different animation positions.
>>
File: 1496497524747.jpg (6KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
1496497524747.jpg
6KB, 226x226px
>>158589579
name one Seiyuu album you listened to. ill wait.
>>
>>158589225
The average seiyuu gets shit pay too, it's only those marketed as idols that may make more due to doing more than just voicr acting. Even then, it's only the biggest stars than earn lots. I do think animators still have it worse though since animation is a very demanding job. The very best animators get decent pay but they naturally won't get as much as a top idol seiyuu since they are not public personalities.
>>
>>158589516
>>158589225
>>
>>158589635
You sound like a feminist cunt

>BAWWWWWWWWWWH THINK OF WIMMENZ FEELINGS WHO CARSE ABOUT MEN WORKING LIKE SLAVES

Kill yourself piece of shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.