[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2323.png (880KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2323.png
880KB, 1133x1600px
What did she mean by this
>>
>>158586770
this shit is still running?
>>
So the teacher doesn't win then?
>>
>>158586770
looks like a ploy from the author to get more incest
>>
>>158586848

Oh yes because apparetly after accidently breaking up now she is breaking up for real because she loves him.

Fuck Kiss x Sensei ... this crap should had ended long along yet it keeps going, like Pastel did, only way for this is to end is either the magazine is kill or the mangaka is kill.
>>
File: 11323.jpg (167KB, 890x1257px) Image search: [Google]
11323.jpg
167KB, 890x1257px
>>158586770
thing are weird in the raws, hold me anon I'm scared
>>
I stopped reading this shit because of the stupid teacher. Who the fuck reads incest ecchi manga for some garbage fujoshit teacher?
>>
>>158586770
I'm one of the few senseifags left and it angered me to no end in the raws, thanks for making me angry again anon. Usually when a character breaks up and leaves the field open only to come back later to try to get back together they lose all my respect, like Kuroneko. Haven't read since then.
>>158586949
However this gives me hope, Mikazuki second best grill.
>>
>>158587049
As a fellow sensei fag I agree. This whole ark has pissed me off. It's just the author finding excuses to cockblock them and now their breaking up with zero development. It's like they were barely in a relationship to begin with.

It doesn't help that I hate both of the sisters. I'm not against sister endings but these two are just fucking awful. Better to go with the loli or piss-girl over the sisters
>>
Sensei is absolutely right though. Keita is a fucking loser, and she knows it. She was practically begging him to give a shit about something or have even just a little drive to be more than a retard.

That said, everyone in this manga infuriates me to no end. His friend are slutty bitches, piss-chan is a whore who couldn't keep her hands on her sister's boyfriend, and his sisters are complete pieces of shit who should stop interfering in his relationships. I can't imagine anyone winning in this because there's no way he could ever actually come to love any of these girls after everything they've done.
>>
It's wrong to date your teacher.
>>
>>158586770
It was for the better, she doesn't deserve a shitty series like this. With this I am finally happy to drop it.
>>
>>158587049
Do people really read Kiss x Sis for shipping? I was certain we were only here for the lewd (and he actually had more lewd with sensei when they weren't together).
>>
>>158587928
I was reading it for the fucking sisters.
>>
>>158586770
If anyone here hasn't dropped this shit yet, did they even fuck? Is MC still a virgin?
>>
File: 1464246341024.jpg (161KB, 741x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1464246341024.jpg
161KB, 741x1078px
Move OVA's when
>>
>>158588232

Same here, at start it was just the sisters, everyone else come later ...

It gone downhill when suddenly Sensei victory, the series worked better before that, when Sensei "won" there was no fucking point since someone own and then it just dragged until now, who the fuck would be happy about everyone not Sensei being 2nd choice and since it was still going with Sensei inevitable demise? Nobody ... and that killed the fun.
Its not about who wins, its about getting there and when someone wins and keeps going it just not going to end well.

I jumped ship long ago because it simply wasnt funny seeing Sensei victory lap until she tripped and fall, at least how LONG that lasted, now? too late ...
>>
>>158586770

>Manga called Kiss X Sis
>Ends up with the fucking teacher

How stupid.
>>
>>158586770

The only non teacher girl I enjoyed was pee girl. IDK why but her chapters always made me diamond.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.