[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you watch next season's guaranteed top-selling ani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: og_image.jpg (632KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
og_image.jpg
632KB, 1200x630px
Will you watch next season's guaranteed top-selling anime?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qs5ek
>>
swords are so boring.

Fistfights are the best
>>
Man, the plot was the worst part of Hanamaru. I don't have much confidence in this.

Also why does every character have a different designer? What's the point of that?
>>
>>158567153
Hanamaru had a plot?
>>
>>158566787
Would that outsell fate?
>>
>>158567336
The Yamato wanting to save Okita plot. It should have just kept to cute boys doing cute things.
>>
Looks like every ufotable show. I will pass till they make something outside their comfort zone.
>>
>>158567464
Apocrypha is just a minor spin-off.
>>
>>158567911
Well, there was God Eater but people thought it was CGI.
>>
>>158566787
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. I like swordboys.
>>
>>158567153
>>158567733
Hanamaru should just have been cute stuff yeah but the Nitro+ decision here is cute there, plot and action here. Nobody wants Kancolle 2.0
No idea yet on how multiple character designers would work but seeing as how they all seem to be inhouse (3 are students of the same animator aka Ogasawara) then it seems to me that they are dividing AD roles between each other for a more on model/polished character art. UBW as I remember flunctuated with Tabata's designs so there's that

>>158568152
GE artstyle was a Bamco decision to be "dark" while accomodating to the fact the Aragami would be CG in any case. Could have worked but Bamco sucks at schedules and the workload was a mess at this point
>>
>>158566787
No, because I'm not a retarded /v/ermin, who cares about stalkershit and I don't like fujoshit
>>
>>158568012
People like Jeanne

Though I have to wonder, how DOES Japan feel about Sieg?
>>
>>158568012
But with how big fate/go is it will probably attract a lot of normal people/fujos etc.
>>
>>158567087
>He prefers fisting.
Patrician taste.

On a serious note, the first Tokuen Ranbu anime was literally dog shit, so I don't expect this to be any better just because of "muh shitty boring overdone digital filtered visuals".
>>
Retarded question but how is this related with the other Hanamaru anime?
The last one wasn't my cup of tea but this one looks okay and pretty different.
>>
>>158570245
It has sword boys that make fujos drool.
>>
>>158569155
Weren't the first warning signs something wasn't quite right was when the Amazon.jp reviews of the later volumes started tanking?
>>
>>158570245
It's both swordboys anime, but Hanamaru was slice of life with occasional action while this is appears to be pure action.
>>
>>158566787
Action/plot anime with a mediocre writer is never a good formula.
>>
>>158566787
NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA

Oh wait, wrong show.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.