[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take on me has one job: Fix what they fucked up in season 2.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Take on me has one job: Fix what they fucked up in season 2. Hopefully by making Pink an actual threat and ending with a fucking kiss, goddamn it.
>>
>>158559902
>making Pink an actual threat
God no. Fuck that. Fuck you for saying it. Fuck. Just make a simple story with no melodrama to get their relationship to mature a bit and pad it with cute shit. Kiss at the end, sure, but no fucking melodrama.
>>
>>158559902
I honestly don't really see what was so bad about season 2 other than bullying Pink
I felt the drama in S1 drug it down and S2 gave me more fun chuuni antics. I hope the movie is the same way, but a kiss would be nice.
>>
>>158559902
Actually the best would be a male love rival
The final definitive chuuni battle would be glorious
>>158561842
This, S1 was preachy and boring at times, especially when Yuuta complained about Rikka instead of having fun
>>
File: 1484747453803.jpg (47KB, 560x772px) Image search: [Google]
1484747453803.jpg
47KB, 560x772px
>>158559902
>High hopes that KyoAni either completely forgot about Shichimiya or is doing everything they can to kill her off
>Shes in the new PV
>Chances of her being in the movie are now above 0%
>>
>>158561842

Pink added nothing to the drama.

>I like you.
>You have a girlfriend
>I still like you
>I don't want to disturb your relationship
>I still like you
>My feelings aren't going away
>I still like you
>This is driving me out of my mind.
>I still like you
>I'll chuuni fight an imaginary dragon
>OK, I don't like you anymore.

It's like an insult to the very nature of human emotions.
>>
>>158564944
You know those battle maidens who renounce romantic feelings in the name of battle?
That happened
>>
>>158565744

They renounce expressing them. They don't or rather they can't renounce having them. That's what Chuuni proposes with their narrative.
>>
>>158559902
>pink
You know she won't appear at all, right? Also, forget about kissing. I would buy everything this series has to offer and more if they go from handholding to instafucking at the end of the movie without kissing whatsoever
>>
KYOANI FINDS A WAY

京アニは方法を見つけます

KYOANI TROUVE UN MOYEN

KYOANI FINDET EINEN WEG

KYOANI TROVA IL MODO

KYOANI ENCUENTRA LA MANERA

京都找到了戏路

쿄애니는 항상 길을 찾습니다.

KYOANI BIR YOLUNU BULUR

NAKAKAHANAP SI KYOANI NG PARAAN

KYOANI ACHA UM JEITO
>>
I hope this is the ending theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-M9pvQSyo
>>
>>158565880
>English
>Japanese
>French
>German
>Italian
>Spanish
>Chinese
>Korean
>Turkish
>Filipino
>Portuguese

Where the fuck is the Arab?
>>
>>158566131
And Dutch, and Russian, and Swedish, and Hindu, and Romanian, and Polish, and Hungarian, and Greek, and Swahili? Is anon racist?
>>
>>158566131
(أنت)
>>
>>158566131
>>158566237
Provide the translation and I'll gladly add it.
>>
>>158565880
Pastafag here, and I believe I can speak for thr Spanish translations as well, it's incorrect
The article, in this case "il" and "la" is a translation of "the" not "a"
The way it's translated means
>kyoani finds the way
A more accurate Italian translation is
>kyoani trova un modo
As for Spanish it'd be
>kyoani encuentra una manera
Possibly, I'm not certain, my Spanish middle school classes were ages ago
>>
>>158566350
Also, "way" is translated word for word everywhere as far as I can tell except for the moonspeak part, where 方法 is used
>>
>>158566350
I'll edit them. Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>158565934
About once a month I attempt to make one of these anime/rap mixes and give up half way when it's utter shit.
>>
>>158566423
I don't speak Japanese but it's not in Italian
The literal translation of way is "via", but it sounds kind of awkward, "modo" or the female noun "maniera" are synonyms that are more used
I guess it's just a matter of different languages having differences
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.