[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukumenkei Noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: C_EPZ0nU0AQlxZQ.jpg (84KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_EPZ0nU0AQlxZQ.jpg
84KB, 1200x675px
Why must Yuzu always suffer?
>>
>>158557085
I forgot this was airing but no best boy doesn't deserve this shit
>>
he needs to drink more milk
>>
>>158557085
Fuck this shit, Momo better fucking win.

Or just anyone besides the autistic. Seriously. I don't care if that smug blonde piece of shit wins the ninobowl. Just anyone besides eyelashes. I'm serious, anyone can win. Griffith can win. That kid from school days can win. Pico can win. Someone's fucking dog can win. I don't care. Just not yuzu.

But yuzu was introduced first, and has way more character development than momo, not to mention that the girl who likes him is about to get picked up by the second worst guy in the show. So we all know how this is gonna end. Really. If you don't think yuzu is going to win, then you're just an idiot. But please, feel free to prove me wrong. I would really like to be proven wrong.
>>
>>158558960
no momo should win i hate it when you love some one for long period and then another one in just short time and win childhood love and frist love should win at least in 2D
>>
>>158559113
But then what if that love one was the one that gave you hope? And is the one that caused you to better yourself?
>>
>>158559321
Fuck that, childhood friend all day every day.
>>
>>158559699
Yeah enjoy suffering for that cunt.
>>
>>158558960
The Blond guy is after ex-vocalist chan. There is no way those two can have anything.
Usually I'd take childhood friend any day, but Momo is acting like a cunt so he is going to win. Shojo is not working like a harem where the first one introduced would win, in shojo it's always cold grumpy guy warms up to heroine with the power of her love while "nice guys" get rejected.
>>
>>158561785
I don't know. Manga has an Inaka-chan that had a crush on him but was disheartened when she learned that Momo has someone she likes. Yuzu doesn't have someone like that because of pairings.
>>
Of all good shoujo materials out there and they had to pick one of the worst. Forced drama and ugly artstyle aside, almost everyone in this shitshow has an unrequited crush on someone.
>Yuzu and Nino
>Nino and Momo
>Blondie and that second vocalist
>second vocalist and yuzu
>Drummer and his big brother fiance (why)
I was tricked into reading this. Never again, /a/. Not only is it overdramatic, Nino is one of the worst and most selfish heroine I've seen. She also is self centered, causing trouble for her bandmates when singing on stage, and they all cream their pants over her "amazing" voice instead of calling her on her shit.

And yes she goes out with Momo later, but then Yuzu disappears for a while and the cunt feels conflicted.
>>
>>158563684
The fuck are you on. If your talking past the translated part then you might be right but as of the translated part it was Momo that run away with her mother in order to protect Nino's identity being leaked by his mother who is a money hungry bitch. Yuzu and Nino's relationship gets deeper specially with that incident where Nino won't let Yuzu write songs for anyone else but her. This incident was resolved during the cultural festival with the outcome being that the triangle trying to strive to better themselves, Nino to get more experience, Yuzu to broaden his musical writings? and Momo I forgot, maybe accept that he likes Nino or something.
>>
>>158564434
I'm talking about the untranslated chapters
>>
>>158563684
I really hope Palace Meidi gets an ova at least, even if it's finished already.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.