[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled. What is /a/ verdict on Death Note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Now that the dust has settled. What is /a/ verdict on Death Note
>>
Light dindu nuffin
>>
Not as good as teenagers think it is but still pretty good.
>>
>>158555593
Nigga should've just killed the people who were investigating him while he had the chance instead doing all those mental gymnastics.
>>
Started good, but dragged out for far too long
>>
File: 1495982080141.gif (2MB, 180x102px) Image search: [Google]
1495982080141.gif
2MB, 180x102px
One of the better sports anime
>>
I wish light would have just gotten the shinigami eyes and kill everyone
>>
File: 090.jpg (245KB, 506x470px) Image search: [Google]
090.jpg
245KB, 506x470px
>>158555593
DEath Note has no veredic it goes straight to the sentence, that's why it's called Death Note senpai
>>
Still love the Opening and Endings
>>
>>158555593
Best swimming simulator.
>>
>>158555593
disappointing that Light never seemed interested in Ryuk's world
>>
>>158555593
Was good
>>
>>158555756
THIS. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>158555593
it will settle with that fucking watcher generation for 40 years in desert. Forever newfags
t. that fucking generation
>>
>>158555593
Finished it earlier, Mikami going to the bank a second time was a shitty asspull, light would have won.
Light's death was well made.
>>
>>158555806
This. a good portion of it in the middle could've been cut, but I do like how it starts and the very end
>>
>>158555593
Why didn't he just tell mikami to save a piece of the real notebook and just proceed with the normal plan but instead of writing on the notebook in the warehouse Mikami would write on that piece of the real notebook...
>>
>>158555756
Bullshit.This counter-culture is starting to be annoying.Death Note is very well structured and I'd like to see someone point me better characters than Light and L.
They have so much depth to them,all of them have.Maybe not Misa but at least she redeemed herself by jumping off a building
>>
>>158555593
9/10 if you drop it when L dies.
>>
>>158555769
If he had been the only person from invastigation squad not killed by Kira, it would have raised suspicion.
>>
Beginning with L is amazing. L's deductions actualy make sense and his obsession with Light comes not only from his suspicions but also the fact that he sees him as a rival in intellect and wants him to be kira so he can beat him and prove his superiority. The introduction of Mello and Near are not bad but it felt as if they rushed out the second part with the bullshit asspull of Near just watching hundreds of TV screens and just going like " Meh it's probably that dude lol " and them just focusing solely on spying that guy for weeks just because Near had a " good feeling ". The ending is pretty good by itself but the way it happened just feels like bullshit.
>>
>>158555593
Like most things it started off really well, then it got popular and it was milked until it became shit and was put out of its misery
Yotsubs arc was still pretty amazing but sort of dragged on, then everything after L's death was awful
>>
>>158555806
Well the authors admit that they themselves hate to drag a series longer than it should be, and they were essentially forced to continue after L died. It was too successful at the time for it to end so soon.
>>
>>158555593
>Now that the dust has settled
Fuck off
>>
>Light's ideals are retarded and naive as fuck
>Light is a fucking retard
>it was pretty good until L died in a retarded way and it was shit past that point
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.