[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

91 Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1467974841-news-pic-160429-1.jpg (204KB, 972x586px) Image search: [Google]
1467974841-news-pic-160429-1.jpg
204KB, 972x586px
For the love of god, i was hyped by this.
Prohibition era, good character design, a simple scenario based on vengeance, what could go wrong ?
Why the animation is this horrible ?
I wasn't able to focus on the story because of how trash it was, and this get worse and worse each episode. What happened ?
>>
>>158550766
I tried to watch it but the first episode was just a constant stream of Godfather references. I don't remember the animation being particularly terrible though
>>
>>158550766
Same thing happened with Durarara
I heard they fixed it in the BD
>>
>>158550836
Ep from 1 to 4 are alright, then everything is tumbling down. Less facial expression, less colors, a lot more of big catches to avoid details, backgrounds are simple frames before character entrance, etc
>>
>>158550766
>Why the animation is this horrible ?
>Studio Shuka
I don't know what you expected anon. They're trying their best.
>>
>>158550766
They fixed the animation problems in the blurays.

Now if only some group would work on them.
>>
I thought the anime was okay. Nothing amazing but I don't regret it at all really.
Felt a light 8/10 for me.
>>
I loved the anime, but the drama of the ending didn't feel like that of Mafia stories, but just regular drama.
A real mafia ending would have had Angelo kill Nero, effectively attaining his revenge, but ending up a husk of whom he used to be, as he's lost everything in the process.
Since he's got nothing else to live for, he agrees to become part of the Galassia family, and then the credits roll.

After the credits, an older Nero is shown, having become the Don of the Galassia family. He was made to marry Fio with whom he had several children, this fact adding a touch of irony to the story, since by doing this, in a way, he's kept the Vanettis alive.

I think that would have been a lot more memorable.
>>
>>158550766
Watch the BDrips dumbass.

The anime was a solid 8/10.
>>
>>158550766
The story was boring and dragged out for too long, and the characters were thin. It just never added up to a compelling crime drama. I appreciated that they went for anti-revenge tale, but the execution was weak and didn't make you feel much. In the end Angelo is just kind of a little bitch, and I didn't really feel bad for him even though he completely fucked his life up.
>>
>>158550766
I ignored the animation, and thought it was great as a result.
>>
>>158552199
Well you can always assume the ending had Nero kill Angelo on the beach and then nero was killed by those going after him shortly after. But I dont believe that's what happened.
>>
>>158550766
Loved the ost, I really enjoyed this series. Admittedly I am very biased though considering mafia movies are some of my favorite forms of any entertainment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.