[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

D.Gray-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I'm about to read pic related, what should I expect?
>>
Don't
It is on hiatus with nowhere to be sen ending
>>
When the art style changes -- stop reading
>>
Expect generic shounen with a slightly less generic art.
>>
>>158529835
Starts absolutely retarded, the gets good, then becomes a fucking mess and then is in hiatus for years now.
Don't bother with it.
The only good thing in it is my waifu
>>
>>158529835
Suffering and mindfuck
>>
>>158529872
It not a hiatus is bi annual now or some shit
>>
File: dude_wtf.jpg (182KB, 789x789px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dude_wtf.jpg
182KB, 789x789px
>>158532099
>It not a hiatus is bi annual
Oh thank God
>>
>>158530597
What the fuck did they do to her in the second season?
>>
>>158529835
>what should I expect?
hiatus
>>
>>158529835
Watch anime.
>>
>>158529835
Lenalee legs
>>
>>158529835
Stop reading when you see a kid with a jewell in his forehead. iirc that's pretty much when the art goes to shit along with everything else

Shame, really. It was promising, and most Noah fights were great
>>
>>158532838
Kawaiified her too much. Not that she wasn't beatiful before, but the reduced her to just another eye candy.
>>
>>158529835
Finds it peak in the "ship to Edo" Arc.. From that point on, it's hiatus/homoshit/weird asspull nonstop.

Don't bother.
>>
>>158529835
some what decent shounen to read at first
then it went full fujoshit and female author was a mistake, most of time
>>
>>158529835
Read the last 20 chapters and enjoy the hiatus. First 200 chapters are just boring shonen shit, no important plot, shitty characters, no one important dying and pandering to fujoshit.
>>
>>158533524
This. That Alma Karma shit was a total clusterfuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.