[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 06.png (503KB, 875x1300px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
503KB, 875x1300px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Probably the creep
>>
Roba was wrong.
>>
>>158528914
the slut who led him on
>>
Everyone for being retarded and incapable of proper communication
>>
>>158528914
The creep. He can pay for hooker, yet he decide to rape the girl. Prison is the only punishment for him and niggers will rape him there.
>>
You don't just go on dates with a boy who you know likes you

Even if she didn't know, it should have been obvious. If they're friends then she should have told him that she was going out with another guy.

Everything about this is shit, but my anger and bias blames the girl.
>>
>>158529253
>incapable of proper communication
We are talking about nips here
>>
>>158528914
Humanity.
>>
Daiz.
>>
>>158528914
That fucking slut.
>>
>>158528914
The girl, obviously.
The guy is total shit, though. I get he's a monster, but even if he was a normal man, getting so far would've automatically put him into criminal tier. He should've just told her he saw her with the guy, a couple of insults here and there, a bit of mentioning about said guy's girlfriend and how if she'll find out he'll just leave her behind, since he's just using her for sex, and forget about her. No need to go the criminal way for a slut you just barely know.
>>
>>158528914
as ever, the one with the vagina
>>
>>158529658
>You don't just go on dates with a boy who you know likes you
Girls need attention from betas as much as they need Chad's dick. It's just the way they are.
>>
>>158529134
This, fucking whores.
>>
>mangastream
Who the fuck streams manga?
>>
>>158528914

if you have to ask that question you are truly an autist and should stick to 2D women
>>
>>158528914
The creep, then the girl for being a slut, then the creep again
>>
>>158532242
>>>>>reddit
>>
>>158528914
the slut
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.