[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mc and girl like each other >she keeps blueballing him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: s021.jpg (333KB, 727x1068px) Image search: [Google]
s021.jpg
333KB, 727x1068px
>mc and girl like each other
>she keeps blueballing him unintentionally
>all her friends keep savaging her for it and feel sorry for the mc
Why is this so rare?
>>
>>158520106
In Arakawa's case she can obviously put herself in the girl's place and talk about how awkward and dumb they can be at romance too. It also helps that she's an author that cares about her works being genuinely entertaining instead of just pandering and playing safe.
>>
The timeskip and fact that she's trying to rush the series is pretty annoying
>>
>>158520106
goat series but..
>Last upload: 06 November 2016 - 07:10 AM
is it on hiatus or was it dropped by scanlators?
>>
>>158520977
hiatus
>>
>>158520762
I don't see any rushing in terms of characters or plot.
>>
File: Just bang already.png (68KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
Just bang already.png
68KB, 225x234px
>>158520106
It's hilarious how at this point pretty much everybody ships them.
>>
>>158520106
All the girls in this manga are the ultimate wingmen.
>>
>>158520106
Because this gal can actually write a semi-realistic plot unlike most autistic jappo dudes
>>
Did the author just skip the second year and jump straight to the end of the characters' 3rd year?
>>
>>158520106
how does the anime compare to the manga? is it worth reading? asking for a friend
>>
>>158520106
Even though this is on hiatus, at least it stopped on an extremely satisfying note.

One of the many areas Arakawa is a far better author than Togashit.
>>
>>158520106
When Arakawa is gonna do her ninja manga?
>>
>>158520977
It's in hiatus, but the author paused it at the right time.
>>
>>158522846
>savaging the girl
>realistic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.