[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TWO WEEKS ARE TOO MUCH TIME NEW CONTENT IN HOURS ARE YOU HYPED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 6d5.gif (201KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
6d5.gif
201KB, 190x152px
TWO WEEKS ARE TOO MUCH TIME
NEW CONTENT IN HOURS
ARE YOU HYPED TO SEE MIRIO NOT-DEAD-BUT-HIGHLY-INJURED-BECAUSE-IT'S-A-SHOUNEN?
>>
>>158519075
> inb4 no students get seriously injured and screams off "toooothleeeeessss" while i whisper
I told you so, it won't happen, not without the school getting heavily reprimanded
>>
File: 1496994455117.jpg (1MB, 2240x1522px) Image search: [Google]
1496994455117.jpg
1MB, 2240x1522px
Drawfag here
I want to kill time so i'm accepting requests, hopefully some for some kendos
>>
File: jirou.jpg (31KB, 419x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jirou.jpg
31KB, 419x1080px
>>158519396
Gimme some Jirou wearing a Mr.Bungle shirt! That would be amazing.
>>
PLz draw Mina eating a banana
>>
>>158519396
May you please draw Bakugou and Toga making out?
>>
>>158519396
Can you give me the Grapist learning a new language?
>https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mineta
>>
>>158519396
Kendou surrounded by her harem (you get to decide who's in it)
>>
File: 1497236169369.png (71KB, 154x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497236169369.png
71KB, 154x180px
SPOILERS WHEN
>>
>>158519706
5 minutes
>>
>>158519706
5 minutes
>>
>>158519706
when everybody stops asking
>>
>>158519238
the school has nothing to do with this though. this is official hero work and the only students involved have licenses and are sidekicks for pros working for agencies.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (264KB, 1541x1929px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
264KB, 1541x1929px
>>158519539
Here you go
>>
File: Shouto's_mother_snaps.png (468KB, 718x534px) Image search: [Google]
Shouto's_mother_snaps.png
468KB, 718x534px
>>158519396

I posted this on the other thread too:

Draw her smashing someone to the ground, give her a madwoman look (pic related), like when the MC of shonen is about to break their rage-meter

>Context example (shit-fanfic)

"Kendo father is Knucleduster, he died protecting others but he was no hero, he was a vigilante.

In a mission with Midnight and Aizawa (who knows what-for) the villains let running a security video-tape of Knuckleduster saving some people but is stopped by some pro-heroes including Aizawa and Midnigh, they subdue him, and he is restrained, despite an agressive resistance.

He is left them, no context, he's restrained on the building that later exploded

-Aizawa-sensei, what... - Kendou Asks.

Neither Aizawa or Midnight payed attention on Kendo, they're not aware of what Itsuka just watched and are working on others video footages.

-Kendo, always focus to the task in hand. Surely Brad...

-NO!! YOU WILL FOCUS ON ME RIGHT NOW!! - Kendo screams with a violent tone. Unfitting for her personality.

Something is wrong, Aizawa is careful, Midnight approaches Kendo from behind and touches her shoulder.

-Itsuka, wha...

Only to be smashed to the ground by a giant hand, as her student stares with a mad look at Aizawa."

Something like that, hope you can. ^^
>>
>>158519396
Kedo in a maid dress all embarassed please.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.