[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ranma 1/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: ranma01.jpg (352KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ranma01.jpg
352KB, 1600x1200px
>Cancel show after the first 18 episodes
>"Reboot" it to be exactly the same and pick up where the first show left off, but with a shit theme song

Why? How the fuck did that boost the ratings at all? Also, Ranma 1/2 thread, I've never seen you guys talk about this.
>>
>>158509025
Moved to a better timeslot.
>>
This show desperately needs a re-dub. Male Ranma being voiced by a woman takes you out of the show completely.
>>
>>158509166
It was fine. The problem was when it switched to inuyasha.
>>
>>158509157
But why'd they need to change the theme song?
>>
>>158509025
>implying Little Date isn't god-tier
That bagpipe solo is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSPJKKmYQS8
>>
>>158509218
You don't really get used to it, it's jarring the whole way through.
I still haven't watched Inuyasha so it probably wouldn't bother me.
>>
>>158509025
>Why? How the fuck did that boost the ratings at all?

Mostly marketing. The new opening animation had a more standard animeish presentation, rather than looking like it came from Urusei Yatsura's first seasons and it skipped straight to Shampoo's introduction, marketing the "love triangle" like it were a big thing (even though it really wasn't in the manga).
>>
>>158509240
Because they could. Ranma had around seven theme songs in the end.
>>
>>158509025
FUCK SHAMPOO she was a biggest daughter of bitch
>>
>>158509308
It's not terrible, but the first OP is phenomenal.
>>
Is that what happened?
Any other shows doing something similar.
>>
Is watching all 161 episodes worth it? The show is hilarious, but I don't know how long they can keep it up.
>>
>>158509166
But male Ranma is voiced by a male.
>>
>>158509947
Not in the dub.
>>
>>158510012
Oh, my bad. Is the english dub even good in general?
>>
>>158510126
Except for male Ranma I'd say it's all pretty fitting, but I'm not sure if I've ever heard the Japanese.
>>
>>158509584
Just stop watching when you stop enjoying it. What kind of dumb ass question is this?
>>
>>158509025
>YA PA PA YA PA PA
>>
>>158510729
What kind of response is this? You didn't provide any information.
>>
>>158510869
>el amor siempre va sin razon
>y fue asi que llego a mi corazon

I pity everyone that didn't grow up with the god-tier Mexican dub. It saddens me actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcYKuG9Ceys
>>
>>158511256
What kind of information is there to provide? You ask a retarded question and get a retarded answer

>hey guys I'm enjoying this anime, should I keep watching it?
No, you fucking idiot, stop watching it right now.
>>
>>158509025

The manga is GREAT. Read it.

The anime is shit however. Barely animated, the music suck, and they drag it on for ages.

At least the two original movies were good.
>>
>>158511369
I'm asking if there's a huge decline and quality or a good resolution, I don't want to waste my time.
>>
>>158511495
>At least the two original movies were good.
They're animated? Where can I find them?
What's wrong with the show in comparison to the manga?
>>
>>158511944
You're spending your life watching anime. Of course you're wasting your time.
>>
>>158511944
As if your time was valuable. And don't say it is, you wouldn't be watching some animated junk if you have so little time.
>>
>>158509510
first op is overrated and i actually can't stand to listen to it, it's like a bad earworm that gives me a headache with the ricehat me-chinese kind of music styling

then again, a lot of things people like give me headaches, such as that one song about wanting to turn back time "to the good ol' days"
>>
>>158509025
>Deen made the anime
I guess in the long run nothing changes for them
>>
>>158512077
>You're spending your life watching anime.

>>158512079
>As if your time was valuable.
>>
>>158512162
I thought you were trying to shit on Cher for a second, asshole.
>>
>>158512767
no, that's actually a nice song, i'm talking about this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

i hear it almost everyday because of work
>>
>>158512872
Yeah, I know, you're not subtle.
You work at Hot Topic?
>>
>>158513040
lowes
>>
>>158513085
What the fuck? Why would they play teenage girl music at a hardware store?
>>
>>158513931
beats me, they have lots of that shit, i think it's just some generic playlist a lot of stores get

like i think the giant food within the same plaza has the same shit
>>
>>158517006
thanks for actually answering anyway.
>>
>>158517100
yw

at least it helped me discover this song, it's so good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv3ZdOdjXso
>>
>>158510012
For how many episodes? As far as I remember the majority of episodes had Inuyasha's dub voice for Ranma.
>>
>>158517539
According to Wiki, seasons 1-3.
So 64 episodes.
>>
>>158517174
I hate anything associated with love and sex, but this is actually not garbage, I can't hate it.

Might need to check out the rest of their music.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.