[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she misunderstood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496740176599.jpg (173KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496740176599.jpg
173KB, 1436x1080px
Was she misunderstood?
>>
"yes"
>>
No, she was a bitchy queen consort who didn't give a fuck about the common people.
>>
>>158509059
she was just sheltered though
>>
She was oblivious to the suffering she caused but that does not excuse her actions.
>>
>>158510788
I think it does though. she literally did nothing wrong, and they tortured the shit out of her kids for no reason.
french people are fuckin dumb.
>>
>>158510788
>oblivious
Oscar and pretty much every other one of her advisors warned her multiple times. Someone as childish as her was never fit to be queen.

I don't blame her entirely though. The institution of Versailles was the real villain.
>>
No.
>>
>>158511236
Honestly, it's very unfair to blame her for France's economic state and that she could actually do anything about it. She wasn't even French in the first place.
>>
>>158508131
Is that cake queen?
>>
>>158512182
Deciding to blow all your resources fighting alongside America and rejecting proposals for economic reform couldn't have helped the situation, though.
>>
>>158512437
ironically she IS also a cake by the end of show
>>
Nah
>>
>>158508131
Yrs
>>
I need to rewatch this. Such a good show.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.