[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats /a/'s opinion on manhwa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: nobelesse.jpg (150KB, 655x370px) Image search: [Google]
nobelesse.jpg
150KB, 655x370px
Stuff like Nobelesse and Tower of God seem to be getting really popular lately. Story's not that bad either. What are you thoughts on them? Its weird that they're rarely discussed here.
>>
I read Kubera. Kubera is good, but slow. Nobelesse is shit. Tower of God started good, now it's shit.
>>
>>158503567
MUH RACHEL was never good anon, stop deluding yourself, ToG was shit since early on.
>>
Always starts out meh, always turns to shit.
>>
File: 1485061579290.png (167KB, 562x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485061579290.png
167KB, 562x577px
>>158503653
There is a surprising amount of truth in this post.

>pic very related
>>
>>158503829
>Go home
But I'm home. You go home shitposter-kun.
Not OP
>>
>>158503332
Gook shit
>>
>>158503653
Try cartoon hero. Best thing I've ever read and keeps on delivering
>>
>>158503996
No, faggot. This is /a/ anime and manga not retarded cartoons and shitty ripoffs.
>>
>>158503332
>discussed deviantart fanfiction from rejected mangaka wannabe
>>
File: IMG_2540.jpg (32KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.jpg
32KB, 624x448px
>>158504117
>Best thing I've ever read
It's always gook shit with "da best thing I've ever read"
>>
>>158504173
All the threads about chinese cartoons are exactly the same in the way they post. They almost always start the thread by claiming that it's best of the season and that it's way more original than whatever seasonal stuff is put out by Japan. Then when people point out it's no different from the seasonal shit from Japan, they get defensive and start calling everyone a weeb. Also, some shit about nationalism and sucking jap cocks.
>>
Drug Candy was entertaining, if only to see everything blow up in MC's face and have his wife fuck the rug boy from the 2nd chapter.
>>
>>158504243
he talking about those chink gamer cartoon thread, anon. Well, i try to watch it but it is no difference than the average chink trash and the amount of gamer gary stu make Kirino look better in comparison, adult mc my ass, fuck chinks.
>>
Why the hell do they love rape as a plot device so much over there?

Shin Angyo Onshi was the only that I stuck with to the end, enjoyed it a lot though.
>>
>>158504368
oh right, sorry

>>158504396
don't forget the usual soap opera-tier drama
>>
>>158504173
You just don't understand how awesome cartoon hero is. Main antagonist of first volume turned himself into shota because reasons and became part of MC harem
>>
>>158504462
>Main antagonist of first volume turned himself into shota because reasons and became part of MC harem
yeah sure, there are plenty of doujin with shit like this on sadpanda.
>>
>>158503332
Noblesse is utter dogshit and I reccomend nobody start reading that garbage or else you might be one of those guys who just reads it every week because he has nothing else to do...

Tower of God is like the shittier version of One Piece but with slightly more interesting World Building. Downside being the author has divulged a majority of information about the world in side notes that you won't read if you just read the weekly comic.
>>
>>158504602
You are missing the point
>>
>>158504462
cartoon hero, you mean 4 cut hero? that crappy shit with meme crap copy/paste from Japanese anime & manga? If it is the best thing you've ever read tahn you must be literally retard.
>>
A lot of NTR
>>
Killing Stalking is the only manwah ive ever read.
>>
>>158504462
>meme shit the manga wannabe
>You just don't understand how awesome cartoon hero is
>Best thing I've ever read
Fuck gookboo
>>
>>158504606
Noblesse is OK. Its better than stuff like Boku no Hero Academia, Bleach, Naruto, and FT imo. Granted those are all shit but its not like manhwas are neccessarily worse than mangas. One Piece has wayyy better world building than Tower of God though.

And dont forget the Breaker. That shit was pretty damn good.
>>
>>158504396
I've rarely noticed rape in the manhwas I've read though. Which ones are you talking about?
>>
>>158505001
>the breaker was good

Only part one, couldn't stand to finish part 2. What happens?
>>
>>158505348
Part 2 starts off slow with the MC being a weak ass bitch. But he starts to get powerups at around the middle of part 2 and the manhwa really picks up pace. Basically he gets powerful enough to be able to take down masters at the end of part 2, with part 3 looking to be about the confrontation between nine-arts dragon and Shi-woon.
>>
>>158505348
It takes one bad ass old man dying for the MC to grow some balls/
He currently has two.
>>
I like Tower of God and The Breaker.
>>
I find most of them to be mediocre or just downright bad. I really hate how much white space is in Manhwa. Anything action/romance oriented that I've read was just pure LN level story telling. The only Manhwa that I think is good is Killing Stalking.
>>
>>158503653
Tower of God is legit great, Faggot
>>
>>158503332
I follow six and they're enjoyable but the pacing is so slow and the tension so low that they're not really worth discussing. Takes years for anything to happen
>>
>>158503332
Why don't you take your disgusting shit-taste and get out of here?
>>
What do you think of Distant sky?
Anything more like it?
>>
>>158507237
What is considered good taste to you anon?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.