[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's definitely her, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Capture2.jpg (81KB, 1122x550px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
81KB, 1122x550px
So it's definitely her, right?
>>
>>158500943
what are the proofs? only the Mitsuki looks?
>>
>>158501249
>wistful looks at her friend's family + only visits from friends and teacher at hospital = orphan
>according to sai, root is involved
>root recruits orphans and brainwashes them
>she was around for a lot of the past incidents
>only classmate not at the post office to ambush masked guy
>shikadai thinks it was someone close to them

pieces add up
>>
>>158501471
also, by their height and the fact that they run away from a few kids chasing them, masked guy is either another academy student or a midget adult ninja that can't fight
>>
what am I looking at
>>
>>158501589
new boruto episode today
tinfoil theory about villain
>>
the masked person had at least 3 minutes on screen and not once did they HAWAWAWAWA while dissolving into a moeblob
it's just not possible
>>
>>158501785
obviously secrit root disguise no jutsu
she's a cold blooded killer just look at that face
>>
What did boruto summon and why was such a powerful scroll in a school
>>
>making the best girl the villain
dropped
>>
>>158503193
yeah but maybe then we'll get a whole redemption arc for her
she's the villain but it's not like she's gonna be the mastermind
>>
I feel like class rep is a red herring. Everyone is overlooking the fact that Sarada was missing in the second half of the episode.

Sarada gets controlled, puts on the mask,has the Nue possess the old guy and Mitsuki figures out its her in the sewers.
>>
> new series comes out
> promise myself I'm gonna keep up with it
> a few months out and I'm already behind
GODDAMMIT
>>
you niggas are high the obvious culprit is goth loli hawawa was hospitalized while goth loli lurks in the shadow hatching her master plan
>>
>Because you let Ri, I mean, my parents die
>>
>>158500943
From cutie Hawawa to evil Wahaha
>>
>>158504274
But isn't it only too convenient that the attacks stopped when she was in the hospital?
>>
bort will bang class rep
>>
Yet another episode of literally nothing. The first few episodes were kind of fun but this ghost arc is just rubbish. Even Shippuden filler wasn't this dragged out.
>>
>>158506634
it's either a brand new character that hasn't been introduced, or it's one of the cast so far
not totally convinced it's class rep girl, but it would make more sense than popping a new character out of nowhere after all this mystery
>>
>>158506953
agreed, the pacing is slowing down too much
can any manga readers say if this is following the story or if this is filler-y stuff?
>>
>>158507093
The anime is taking place like months before the manga, dude. They're more or less following different storylines.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.