[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Ponoc saved anime? https://www.youtube.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: mary and the witch's flower.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mary and the witch's flower.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Where were you when Ponoc saved anime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm0YYNgNr7A
>>
File: 01.jpg (181KB, 740x581px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
181KB, 740x581px
>>158498974
>shitty Kiki/Anne bastard child
>saved anime
2nd rate trash.
>>
>>158499821
>shitty Kiki/Anne bastard child
That is a really stupid, superficial comparison.
>>
>>158498974
Should have chosen a different idea for the story. Really didn't need yet another story about a kid becoming a witch/wizard and going to magic school while searching for/using the magical mcguffin of legend. They've added the on-the-run thing and maybe the school is a small portion of the film admittedly.
>>
File: 1482891054581.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482891054581.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>158500312
>superficial
Not my fault when they decide to use the same exact uninspired ghibli art style.
>>
>>158500658
>uninspired ghibli art style
you're right, this is better
look at all that inspiration
>>
>>158500658
Ex-Ghibli artists working in the same style they always have doesn't have anything to do your stupid comparison.
>>
>>158500312

Can't be too deep when Little witch academia is clearly also among the obvious 'Inspirations.'
>>
File: 1299.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1299.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Oh I was gonna say I've never heard of them but this is their first work even though they founded in 2015.

Honestly the Ghibli style is fucking beautiful so I'm 100 percent down for this.
>>
>>158500997
Are you suggesting that this film is inspired by LWA? I have no idea how you could come to that conclusion.
>>
File: QUE.jpg (41KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
QUE.jpg
41KB, 900x630px
>>158501075
>Lelouch has good taste
B - BAKANA
>>
>>158498974
It looks great, just derivative. Arrietty and Marnie were great movies so I'm sure this will be really good too.
>>
Looks like shit
>>
let me also judge things that no one has seen yet and say that it's perfect or garbage with no in between
those flight seems look pretty bad compared to the rest of the trailer and compared to most ghibli flying scenes though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.