[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So w-we're still holding out hope for season 3, r-right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: seikon.gif (3MB, 409x227px) Image search: [Google]
seikon.gif
3MB, 409x227px
So w-we're still holding out hope for season 3, r-right guys?

How did the manga even end?

Why was season 2 such a letdown?
>>
>>158498187
The heck is this even
>>
>>158499189
Read the filename or thread title, retard.
>>
>>158498187
I first started watching anime because of this scene
>>
>>158500111
All anime?!

True patrician desu

It's the best gif on the internet.

I wish I could've seen /d/'s face when it happened
>>
>>158498187
>>158500411
Seikon no Qwaser

Literally tit sucking the anime

According to Fapservice, it holds the record for nudity in a tv anime, 2 hours of nudity from 38 episodes.
>>
>>158498187
>Why was season 2 such a letdown?
Because it is mostly made of original developments, only first season was more aligned with the manga.
>>
There needs to be more anime with sudden and massive breast expansion.
>>
>>158502665
that would be awesome

Though with the way anything ecchi has been dying, I'd settle for something that could even come close to SnQ in terms of nudity
>>
>>158499189
>he's so new he doesn't know the anime that started the plot meme, which even normies are familiar with now
>>
>>158498187
>And what happened then? Well in Japan they say Mafuyu's breasts grew 3 sizes that day
>>
>>158498187
What the fuck is the context of that? Did they make boobs a periodic element in season 2?

I need to go finish the manga. I think the last I read was the start of the island tournament arc and being kinda disappointed there wasn't as much development between Mafuyu and Sasha as I wanted
>>
>>158503230
season 2 was a flop, the /e/ was toned down way too much

the pic in op was part of second cour of season 1.
>>
>>158498187
I bought every volume of Seikon just because I wanted more Hana/Katja, S3 would be amazing
>>
>>158498187
>How did the manga even end?
Mafuyu and Tomo fuse together and feed Sasha the soma of every other girl through them
>>
>>158504890
My dick is diamonds
>>
>>158499189
derp fucking retard
>>
>>158504890
What

Please explain this shit with pictorial evidence if necessary
>>
File: 11816.png (2MB, 1734x1300px) Image search: [Google]
11816.png
2MB, 1734x1300px
>>158505417
Nice name
>>
>>158505446

Oops I'm retarded

How do Mafuyu and Tomo fuse though?
>>
>Have only seen s1

>every ecchi screencap or gif I have seen has been of s1

W-what am I in for with S2???
>>
>>158505463
Maybe you should read the manga
>>
>>158505528
But it looks edgy and like it actually takes itself seriously and thinks it's a real battle manga with christian iconography
>>
Did anyone else almost feel like crying when, in the last episode, Mafuyu's breasts shrink down again?

Literally my favourite thing about the series was Mafuyu growing throughout. I was so looking forward to her being a titcow on the level of Tomo for the rest of the series.

Then the fucking school nurse just tells her she's going to be stuck as a flatty again forever.

I feel persecuted.
>>
>tfw you will never suck Mafuyu's futa cock

Sad!
>>
Show was stupid as fuck but GODDAMN if it was entertaining. It also had some pure badass moments like when Sasha busts through a door to fight Mercury.
>>
>>158506643
Didn't you translate this show or something
>>
>>158498187
season 3 never but at least the art from the manga is good enough.
>>
>>158506837
Just the 1st season. It was fun.
>>
>>158506643
I liked Sasha he was good MC
>>
>>158499189
>streaming
>>158502926
>normies
>>
Main girl was best
>>
>>158498187
What is this? Bt00m?
>>
All these newfags in the thread.
>>
>>158503230
I'm this poster, I went and finished the manga. Honestly, for as much forced fanservice there was, I think as a story it still works pretty well, and there are some great fights. Ending was a bit rushed but still like a 3.5/5 series overall.

What's author and artist's new series called? It's a light novel right?
>>
>>158512310
No it's a manga, I can't remember the name but the same person who translated Seikon is translating it so go check his site.
>>
>>158505497
Kind of less and worse fanservice cause it's more original. Valkyrie Drive kind of shows Kaneko shouldnt really have a hand in writing much of any story with his track records. It just needed to stick to the fucking manga.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.