[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot0016.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0016.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Well?
>>
>>158488211
I'll be a member of the screws all right if you know what I mean.
>>
The intro tells me to ditch my friends, so ok
>>
Is there an initiation ritual?
>>
If she let me screw her
>>
>>158488603
>watching the dub
>>
>>158488603
The intro says to "go get your friends" you fucking troglodyte

>>158489569
The dub is actually one of the best dubs made, it's only main issue was the fact that they fucked with the episode order and removed Samantha/Kikuhime's birthday episode.
>>
>>158490052
>Samantha/Kikuhime's birthday episode
I don't remember there being such an episode, the only Kikuhime-focused one I can remember from watching the subbed version last time was one where she competes in a ballet contest while at the same time having to be Space Medarotter X.
>>
>>158490052
No that can't be right

I'm pretty sure it's telling me to ditch all my friends in favor of the tv show
>>
>>158488211
iky should have bro up more with the screws and waifu Samantha.
>>
>>158490426
It was in the middle of the show, if I remember correctly it's the one where a screen cap of her leaning on a tiger comes from. When did you last watch it? Squaresubs only recently finished subbing the show so maybe you hadn't seen it yet.
>>
File: 19110108.jpg (80KB, 480x541px) Image search: [Google]
19110108.jpg
80KB, 480x541px
>>158488211
I'll do it for Peppercat
>>
>>158490704
I watched the whole thing. They only recently made the full batch, but I think they released the last episode near the end of 2015 or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.