[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most entertaining comedy this season. Why aren't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_5067-images(2)-1924857112.jpg (25KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5067-images(2)-1924857112.jpg
25KB, 248x203px
>most entertaining comedy this season.

Why aren't you watching this /a/?
>>
You mean so horribad it's actually good? If so, I can agree.
>>
>>158484819

2nd best anime this season.
>>
>>158484890
>You mean so horribad it's actually good? If so, I can agree.

Name one thing bad about it, but pretend that it's your first anime.
>>
>>158484932
Third best actually
>>
>>158484942
>Name one thing bad about it
Cringe dialogues? Cliche and dull characters? Even bigger cliche story? Typical LN tropes and vibes? Bad animation?

Where should I start?
>>
>>158484976
(You)
>>
>>158484819
Because I have self respect.
>>
>>158484942
Heroines are all terrible, repetitive plot, jokes and villains. Glenn looked interesting at first but he alone can't save such a bad series.
>>
>gary stu secretly a royal knight and no one knows about it
>secretly
>a royal knight.

kek
>>
>>158485104
>>158485203
But it still kept me more entertained than the other shit that was crapped out this season.
>>
>>158485278
That just means you have braindead taste you fucking shiteater.
>>
>>158484942
>make a big plot to kidnap Lumia from well protected school
>when she goes to and back from school every day without protection
>>
>>158485278
Supposing you aren't watching it ironically, I guess you found something that clicks with you and I couldn't find. Good for you.
>>
>>158484819
eromanga is better
>>
will never get a continuation so I wont bother
>>
>>158485161
Please don't lie to me in this thread.

>>158485324
>That just means you have braindead taste you fucking shiteater

You don't need to be this mean to people.

>>158485429
The first episode really did hook me in, and I was in the mood for something light since I took a break from trying to finish the monotagari series.
>>
>>158484819
But I am.

Too bad only the first two episodes were good and after that the only thing left to look forward to were the previews.
>>
>>158485278
You have histerically low standards it seems.
>>
>>158485665
>You have histerically low standards it seems

Maybe, but there's not really much animewise lately desu.
>>
>>158485665
Not even low standards from the looks of it. Just legitimately awful taste.
>>
Sometimes, you start to get tired of ambitious original anime and you just wanted something that does what it needs to do without all the bells and whistles.
>>
Because it's not entertaining or a comedy.
>>
>>158485742
This, and the first few episodes showed some potential.
>>
>>158484819
It's not even funny.
>>
>>158484819
The most entertaining comedies are always the shows that were never meant to be comedies. Like Re:Creators. Rokudenashit is just a load of nothing.
>>
>>158485391
>make a big plot to kidnap Lumia from well protected school
>repeat
>Repeat!
There you go, fixed
>>
>>158485969
>It's not even funny.

Only people who don't know comedy say this.
>>
>>158486004
Or World Break
>>
>>158486429
Dunno if it's because I didn't watch it with /a/ but I couldn't find anything worth my time on World Break. It was mind numbingly bad, unapologetically cringy. and chuuni in the bad way that makes you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>158486608
It was comedic with how bad it was. If anything, I can't watch it on my own anymore.
>>
File: 02efd6f2.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
02efd6f2.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Read up on some LN spoilers
Lumia doesn't get kidnapped anymore at least, she's still a target though.
Celica's plot is one of the best things in this series, not kidding that immortality shit behind her sounds like a good read
Attempting to adapt 5 volumes in 12 episodes is a mistake. They should have learned with anti-magic, at least 3 volumes would have sufficed and it would have maintained the quality of the first few episodes.
>>
Celica a best.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.