[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is naruto being discussed on /a/ like its' an actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

So why is naruto being discussed on /a/ like its' an actual show?
My first b& was 7 years ago for discussing naruto
>>
>>158481261
/a/ is overrun by newfags and crossboarders.
>>
Summer
>>
>>158481261
All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
>>
>>158481261
You weren't banned for discussing naruto, you were banned for being a gigantic faggot.

You're still no closer to dealing with the primary issue.
>>
>>158481261
>My first b& was 7 years ago for discussing naruto
I only casually browse /a/, but was that actually a thing? People got banned for trying to talk about unpopular anime?
>>
>>158481261
/a/'s userbase and mods today aren't as fucking stupid as they were back then
>>
>>158481548
Its not stupid to ban narutards, though.
>>
Normalfag boards happened
>>
>>158481261
fuck off idiot
>>
>>158481537
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>158481261
>posting shitty emoji
>discussing your bans
eternal newfag
>>
>>158481261
Nobody fucking cares, retard.

It's an entertaining Japanese kid's cartoon that western man children throw autistic fits over.
>>
>>158481630
Lots of people care. Narutards are cancer and should have stayed on /vg/ or plebbit.
>>
>>158481654
No, they don't, and no matter how much you lie to yourself that won't change.
>>
Just filter them
>>
>>158481261

I feel the same way about dragonball super. too many /v/-tier threads.
>>
>>158481669
Kill yourself, Narutard.
>>
>>158481654
I think the bump limit threads say more than this 13 post whinefest. Fuck off and scroll past threads you don't like. And stop ruining /a/ with meta discussion because you got triggered by a kid's show about ninjas.
>>
>>158481537
>>158481548
Back in like 2006-2010 mods would ban you from /a/ for literally anything or just because they felt like it. As much as I hated it then I almost miss it now. Too many shit eaters are comfortable now.
>>
>>158481537
Yes, you'd get banned for almost anything that veered away from a popular opinion. Mods back then killed good discussion. I had to email Moot about the mods abuse it got so bad. he actually responded too
>>
>>158481709
That doesn't change the fact that Narutards are crossboarding newfags you retarded newshit.
>>
>>158481799
I know nostalgia is king but come on, a few shitposters vs corrupt mods?
>>
>>158481261
Moderation team is overrun by newfags and crosssiters.
>>
>>158481810
What do you think you're accomplishing by spouting buzzwords like that?
>>
>>158482298
What do you think you're accomplishing by ignoring the facts?
>>
>>158481891
The corrupt mods were part of the fun. It was even more fun when moot was being dick and rubbing it in everyone's face.
>>
>>158481804
>Moot
>>
Because /a/ is actually reddit at this point.
>>
It became acceptable when Naruto "ended" because they were incessantly spamming their idiotic bullshit everywhere and mods literally do it for free so couldn't be fucked to deal with it. As a result they unironically believe they belong here.
>>
>>158483051
I don't need to accomplish anything, no matter how much you bitch and whine Naruto threads aren't going away.
>>
>>158484079
Thats nice for you, plebbit.
>>
>>158481261
>>
>>158481701
Nope.
>>
I take naruto shit over 40+ trash waifu threads any day.
>>
>>158483236
what's a moot?
>>
>hurr let's ban naruto because i didn't like it
>durr let's ignore general threads which clealry didn't belong in /a/
>>
>>158481799
They still do that, just less frequently.
>>
moot got bored of the old jokes and decided to fuck with the exisiting fanbase.

Past that point, manga threads happened every week, but anime threads was still banned/autosaged. Then the manga ended, big threads everywhere, threads about the movie, the occasional posts in sakuga threads, and the straught up anime threads on the final episodes. Then it ended. For real. And boruto started.

It's became increasingly lax over time, and past a point people stopped caring since to them, it's just another thread in the catalog.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.