[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Isekai >MC is a rapist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23

>New Isekai
>MC is a rapist
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>158477476
>New Isekai
>MC is a truck
>>
>New isekai
>MC is killed in the first episode and it becomes just a regular old fantasy story
>>
>>158477476
thats not uncommon at all in issekai
>>
>>158477887
>New Isekai
>MC is killed by a truck
>Truck follows him into the fantasy world to finish the job
>>
>>158478353
>New Isekai
>Mc is truck
>Kill a boy
>is teleported to a fantasy world where the boy in reincarnated in the truck
>>
>>158478526
>MC is a truck
>about to run over a boy
>Gets teleported into an alternate universe where he's a toy truck
>After experiencing a boy's love, the truck gets teleported back into his reality moments before running over the boy
>Breaks at the last second, with the truck only barely touching the boy
>>
>>158478287
It's not uncommon for them to be a rapist, the author just disguises it really hard sometimes with drugs, Stockholm syndrome or just in general shit character development.

See: Re:Monster
>>
File: 1484775238106.jpg (127KB, 1059x594px) Image search: [Google]
1484775238106.jpg
127KB, 1059x594px
>New Isekai
>MC is a sociopath demon lord in debt to the vampire bank
>>
>>158479457
You can say Dungeon Defense, it's okay.

Laura is best girl.
>>
File: some poor SoB would read this.jpg (68KB, 519x519px) Image search: [Google]
some poor SoB would read this.jpg
68KB, 519x519px
>new isekai
>main character is a professional bingo player
>>
>New Isekai
>>
>>158478877
>Post credits scene is truck in a wedding dress marrying the boy.
>>
File: MM it's all over now.jpg (175KB, 648x633px) Image search: [Google]
MM it's all over now.jpg
175KB, 648x633px
>New Isekai
>All of Earth's humanity got transferred to another world
>Except MC-kun
>He struggles with himself and tries hard not to go crazy because he's literally alone in the whole world.
>>
>>158479682
I'd read it
>>
>>158479682
I am legend is pretty close.
>>
File: c479.jpg (41KB, 276x334px) Image search: [Google]
c479.jpg
41KB, 276x334px
>new isekai
>it's the same exact shit as the last 54 isekai
>>
>series in which a valkyrie goes around Japan selecting kids to sent to valhalla to participate in ragnarok
>valkyrie takes the form of a truck
>>
File: episode_15_by_emlan-d9osa9b.png (760KB, 1018x766px) Image search: [Google]
episode_15_by_emlan-d9osa9b.png
760KB, 1018x766px
>>158479682

>The entire supporting cast of characters consists of people he began hallucinating in order to stave off the crushing despair of total isolation.
>Each of them start off as really one-note typical anime archetypes at first, then get increasingly more developed and complex as his delusions more and more vivid and well-thought-out until they actually feel like real people.
>>
>New Isekai
>MC is still a loser in the alternate world and nobody likes him
>>
>>158479541
Barbatos > Laura > Lewd witches
they also happen to be the only likeable characters in the whole thing
>>
File: nobuo pitch.jpg (31KB, 425x292px) Image search: [Google]
nobuo pitch.jpg
31KB, 425x292px
>new isekai
>MC is the summoner, and most people he summons die for the obvious reasons of being a stranger in a fantasy land. The story just follows her (mis)adventures with her 'victims.'

>new isekai
>MC actually hates it and wants to go home because he was rich in the world he's from and now he's poor, homeless, and powerless

>new isekai
>MC gets enslaved in a large gladiator ring comprised of people kidnapped from their worlds to fight for the entertainment of the host world. Story progresses as helps start a slave revolt. They all die and only manage to send a gravely wounded Best Girl home.

>new isekai
>MC is a disgruntled physics PhD who has a bone to pick with explaining how magic can be real (or in this case- how it works).

Let me know if you want more.
>>
>>158479943
>Dantalian
>not likable
You lost me.
>>
>>158479770
I'd watch it.
>>
>>158479943
Humbaba>Paimon>Barbatos>Laura

I'm sorry, with Volume 4, Paimon is absolutely steamrolling Barbatos.
>>
>>158479982
come on now, he's only ever interesting when talking about his father
>>
File: 1449382650692.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449382650692.gif
15KB, 650x450px
>>158479850

>Begins populating the empty world with elaborate narratives and interpersonal relationships between figments of his imagination.
>Each episode has to do with meeting basic survival needs or exploring the abandoned remains of Tokyo, but reimagined as grandiose adventures in fantastic settings.
>Every episode ends with the credit sequence, where the MC is just sitting by a fire, his imaginary world stripped away and replaced by the starkness of his actual reality, as he talks to and shares a meal with the empty air.
>>
>>158480109
I disagree but different strokes, I guess.
>>
>>158477476
>New Isekai
>It's a reverse Isekai where fantasy characters travel to the MC's bathroom.
>She makes the setting's most powerful king into her bitch and forces him to stop being a dick.

Bathroom Goddess was top-tier, despite how short it is.
>>
>>158480099
fuck no, barbatos is still great as ever. Paimon is fine too though
>>
>>158480109
>"wah daddy, I hate you!"
>"I'm never gonna grow up to be a womanizing piece of shit like you!"
>*starts fucking every girl who spreads their legs for him and considers fucking the psychopathic loli autist*
what is a hypocrite?
>>
>New Isekai
>MC gets the shit kicked out of him because he doesn't know how to play MMOs
>>
>>158480205
He only has feelings for Lala, he fucks Barbatos because it's politically advantageous for him. He doesn't give a shit about her emotionally and uses her a shield to avoid getting fucked by short-term consequences and his status as the lowest ranked Demon Lord.
>>
File: twilight-zone-rod-serling.jpg (53KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
twilight-zone-rod-serling.jpg
53KB, 620x450px
>>158479682
Witness if you will, a perfectly normal city filled with all the standards of modern life. Here we find our hero, whom is in a place he has a known his entire life. Soon, however, he will find himself in a place so familiar yet distant from anyone and anything he has a ever known. Now witness a mans struggle to survive alone with only his own mind as a companion.
>>
>>158480205
>>158480281
It's also hugely different circumstances considering his father didn't need to fuck other people to stay alive, which is what Dantalian kinda needs to do to stay in Barbatos' good graces. He also doesn't have children that he treats like, and allows to be treated like, shit.
>>
>>isekai
>>MC send to warhammer 4000
>>
>>158479946
As for that last one, check out Warlock of the Magus World.
>>
>>158480205
>it was totally not obvious he would become increasingly more like his father from the very beginning
who could have thought?
>>
>>158480198
>Is actually responsible for the best chance the setting has for coexistence
>Her lame "falls in love with the hero" tripe was actually a reasonable plot to dissuade the Hero from murdering everyone
>Wasn't actually responsible for the bullshit that Barbatos blamed her for, it was just Barbatos continually being a hyperaggressive retard and ignoring the fact that she had no backup.

Yeah, volume 4 wrecked basically all of the bad parts of Paimon and removed one of the few sympathetic traits Barbatos had.
>>
>>158477476

>New Isekai
>MC is from a magical fantasy world
>Hates magic
>Wish to be part of a world without magic
>Is teleported to modern day Japan
>No more magic
>He commits sedoku after realizing how much it sucks
>>
>new Isekai
>no RPG, mideaval shit this time
>MC is in his twenties
>meets the god(s) of his nation's folklore
>his god sends him to a new world
>"cyber meets noir" Tokyo
>no sunlight ever, all light by neon lights

I've actually been interested in writing some stuff like this but I'm not sure if I'd do a good job.
>>
File: 1493349868262.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493349868262.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Some actual innovation here:

MC goes to a fantasy world... with his 2 best friends.
>>
>>158480616
You forgot
>who reincarnate as girls
>>
File: BooBoo_v01_001.png (2MB, 1433x2048px) Image search: [Google]
BooBoo_v01_001.png
2MB, 1433x2048px
>>158477476
>New isekai
>MC is an orc native to the isekai world getting /ss/'d by a human traveling back and forth between her world and his.
>>
>>158479867
Theres a few of those
>>
>>158480655
That can be a sub variation of the best friend subset of Isekai.
>>
>>158479682
Sounds sort of like Everyone Else is a Returnee
>Left out during elementary school picnic.

Left out during middle school camp.

Left out during high school trip.

I finally became a college student and what? I’m left out from the entire humanity?

Yu IlHan who protects the earth alone while everybody’s away in other worlds.
His legend starts after humanity comes back and meets the Great Cataclysm!
>>
>>158480479
I agree that Paimon was promoted to a good character but you will not convince me that the fact barbatos was not always the crazy bitch she is but went through betrayal and defeat several times continuously consuming her ideals naivety makes her anything but more appealing
the gap makes it better
>>
>>158480616
His best friend is the hero, not him.
>>
>>158480692
I love that one. He ends up spending 1000 years alone on the Earth where time is stopped with only an angel as company, becoming impotent towards human women.
>>
>new isekai
>mc blows himself up trying to make gunpowder
>>
>>158480864
more likely to die from a disease due to trying to process human waste into gunpowder ingredients
>>
>>158477476
>Demon lord MC
>Losing final battle against Heroine
>Escapes with teleport but gets ISEKAI'D
>Summoned as a Hero to fight against demon invasion
>Heroine chases after him but gets summoned as a hero for ISEKAI demon army
>>
>>158481049
I think disease would take longer than ignition but yeah, other local diseases ought to kill him even sooner
>>
>>158481123
I'd say disease because it would take weeks, months, or years for your average joe to reproduce gunpowder from nothing. They're very unlikely to actually make gunpowder that explodes.
>>
>New Isekai
> MC is amateur painter
> Cant get into art school in new world
> Blames the dwarves
> Introduces a sweeping economic plan that propels him to power
> Starts a war
> Dies alone
>>
>>158481343
The dwarves had it coming anyway.
>>
File: canthandlethisshit.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
canthandlethisshit.gif
365KB, 400x328px
>>158477887
>New Isekai
>"Anon wake up, I'm the goddess of this world"
>Goddess looks like a truck
>>
>>158481343
>not blaming the elves
>>
>new isekai
>MC is a world that gets transported to a new person
>>
>New isekai
>Neet kills himself because no internet and he actually has to work now
>>
>>158479943
>>158480099
Holy shit people on /a/ actually reads Dungeon Defense!
vol5 when?
>>
>new isekai
>MC is a teenage farmer in medieval Germany
>is killed by a magic plague and reincarnated into modern Japan as an adult salaryman
>finds the grueling hard hours at the office a breeze compared to the grueling hard hours in the field
>is so productive that his coworker, female boss and college neighbor next door all want to jump on his dick
>don't know what sex is since French peasants had no education
>>
>>158481567
>is so productive that his coworker, female boss and college neighbor next door all want to jump on his dick
Now that really screams isekai.
>>
>>158481516
>vol5 when?
The author only announces new volumes like a month before he actually releases them.

So all we really know as far as a release date goes is "not next month."
>>
>new isekai
>MC is a cobra, is killed and eaten by a mongoose, moongoose is killed by a truck
>Reincarnated as a lamia, goose reincarnated as a human hero
>She eventually becomes the demon king
>>
File: 2.jpg (143KB, 728x1026px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
143KB, 728x1026px
>New Isekai
>"Battle Slaves"
>>
>>158480186
Honestly, that was the bathroom doing that and it was fucking hilarious when it decided that the most important use of threats was toilet paper.
>>
>>158480579
Fantasy worlds tend to be pretty crappily advanced instead of magitek. He wouldn't commit sudoku from realizing how much it sucks. He'd commit sudoku from how he's too primitive to do fucking anything.
>>
>>158480663
Links?
>>
>>158481567
>don't know what sex is since French peasants had no education
French peasants probably had much more sex than us and compared to the average Japanese they are probably an alpha male chad who bones constantly.
>>
>>158480595

Problem with that is it's more like time travel than isekai. Still fits the stranger in a strange land mold, but isekai generally has that bad fantasy RPG/Dragon Quest ripoff element.

Like technically Muv-Luv Alternative is an isekai, as Alternative features real robots and has Evangelion/Gundam influences, but it's rarely lumped in the same genre as shit like Re:Monster
>>
>>158480579
>>158481769
>New Isekai
>MC is from a magical fantasy world
>Is teleported to modern day Japan
>Uses magic in public
>Is disappeared by the Wizard Illuminati for breaking the masquerade.
>>
>new isekai
>it's good
>>
File: the passersby.jpg (68KB, 821x616px) Image search: [Google]
the passersby.jpg
68KB, 821x616px
>>158480316
>New isekai
>MC was already dead when he arrived.
>>
File: 1490214683556.jpg (128KB, 435x458px) Image search: [Google]
1490214683556.jpg
128KB, 435x458px
>New Isekai
>painfully generic but littered with subtle hints throughout that something is wrong: MC hearing voices that don't fit in, memory before his arrival is a giant gap, everything is a bit "too perfect" in this fantasy world, various characters he interacts with remind him a bit too much of people back in his world (revealed via flashbacks, etc)
>main plot is that MC is being chased in this magical world by a mysterious dark figure that brings ruin to the magical world
>MC can't fight it and attempts to do so bring him extreme pain
>also, no non-MC character that fights the dark figure survives
>revealed in the semi-final episode that the dark figure chasing MC is the personification of a dark truth MC wishes to escape
>dark figure finally catches MC
>dark figure is MC himself, but covered in wounds and bandages
>whispers "This isn't real. None of it. You know why."
>MC screams as screen fades to black
>last scene of reveals that MC got into an accident and has been hallucinating/dreaming this entire time
>the entire fantasy world is MC's attempt to escape the reality that he is in a coma/vegetable state, his body completely useless.
>viewers who rewatch the entire show discover that the things that seemed "wrong"
were subtle hints regarding MC's situation

>in the final episode, MC has to find a way to communicate through blinking to family that he wants the sweet release of death rather than living useless
>very ending, after MC is dead, shows him waking up in the fantasy world, exactly like the very beginning of the series
>viewer is left to wonder if this is real or the hallucination all over again; maybe MC couldn't really communicate with his family and re-engaged in a family to escape this fact
>>
>>158481849

German peasants originally

MC lost his Dad to war, mother to childbirth and older sister to barbarian raids

Older sister never got to show him pussy
>>
>>158481942
2edgy4cartoons
>>
>>158481668
>it decided that the most important use of threats was toilet paper.
It didn't though.

The MC requested to find someone intelligent who could translate the paper, and it gave one to her. It's the MC's fault for failing to ask for a translation before it was used to wipe someone's ass.

Remember, the bathroom is extremely literal with where the MC asks it to connect. When she wanted to find the owner of the cloak, it ported her over to the ORIGINAL owner who it was stolen from. It gives her exactly what she asks for, even if that's clearly not what she wanted.
>>
>>158481991
Given some of the stuff that has aired and is airing right now, not really.

It's more of an attempt at a deliberate mindfuck by trying to make you question everything about the show. In other words, a giant troll.
>>
>>158482013
Hmm. I never noticed that part in my original read. I noticed more that it would choose the place that needs whatever last was put into it the most.
>>
>New isekai
>Nerdy gamer MC transported to a new world
>With FPS mechanics
>MC stumbled upon an OP shotgun and all the girls fawn over his KDA
>>
>>158482089
It does not fit realistically into any demographic of anime viewer as is.
You'll need to make MC a cute girl.
>>
File: 1387857398488.jpg (30KB, 326x282px) Image search: [Google]
1387857398488.jpg
30KB, 326x282px
>>158482224
But that's even more tragic and likely to upset viewers!

I LIKE IT.
>>
>Isekai
>MC is a father with a wife and kid
>His wife and kid die, revive as characters in an online MMO found on their respective laptops
>He has to control their movements with two accounts to keep them from dying
>Father's life gets progressively worse as he keeps trying to balance real life and the game with his family
>>
>>158481942
Go away M Night Shyamalan. I will have none of your shit today.
>>
>>158482117
Later in the series, she figures out how to intentionally choose destinations, by connecting to specific locations or people, but at the beginning, she's connecting pretty much randomly based on the previous item.

>“My suspicions only grew larger after you gave me that mantle. Since it seemed expensive, I wanted to return it, and I was connected to none other than Kyousui… and a man with red earrings."
>“You know, this window connects me to the person I want to see."
>“That’s why I was puzzled about it."

In the case of the note, this is Izumi's exact words on the subject.

>“Eh? An idiot? That’s weird. I asked the window to connect me to somebody knowledgeable.”
>>
>>158481343
That sounds alot like Hitler to me.
>>
>>158479850
>literally cross channel
>>
>New isekai
>Warrior prince MC teleported into a moeblob harem anime
>Hijinks ensue as he takes slice of life situations way to seriously
>>
I listed all of these in another isekai thread.
rpg/new world/reincarnation/summoned/etc MANGA:

Overlord
kekkon yubiwa monogatari
monster x monster
mushoku tensei isekai ittara honki dasu
dungeon meshi
tensei shitara slime dattaken
yuusha ga shinda
Re:monster
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
isekai tensei soudouki
sasen no warukunai
world customize creator
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu
Maou no Hajimekata (no fucks given mc, fucks subordinates)
Himekishi ga Classmate! (same applies, only more of it)
The New Gate
E? Heibon Desu yo??
Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki
Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri
Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Spirit Migration
Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanai
Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat
Tsuyokute New Saga
Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan
Moon-led Journey Across Another World
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword
GunOta

The Gamer (gook shit)
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor (shittier gookshit)

1/2
>>
>>158482570
Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai
Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem
Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
Jaryuu Tensei
Isekai Goumon Hime
Yankee Wa Isekai De Seirei Ni Aisaremasu
Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Goblin Slayer
Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
Isekai Yakkyoku
Risou no Himo Seikatsu
Goblin is Very Strong
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita
Isekai Houtei -Rebuttal Barrister-
Monogatari no Naka no Hito
Kenja no Mago
Hiraheishi wa Kako o Yumemiru
Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake!
Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!
Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Tanaka the wizard
Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei
Seirei Gensouki
Sono Mono. Nochi ni...
Maken no Daydreamer
Sokuhi Shigan!: Road to Bath
Parallel Paradise
Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai
World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent
Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de
Murabito desu ga Nani ka?
Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono
Knights and Magic
Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan
Wortenia Senki
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

2/2
That's all I have so far. Anyone got anything I might have missed?
>>
>>158482598
Zero no Tsukaima?
>>
>isekai
>MC's girlfriend gets simultaneously summoned as demon queen
>MC unaware of this and gains harem on the way to demon castle
>gets defeated by demon queen
>>
>>158482673
Never read it or seen it. I tend to hate the pink haired tsun characters so I avoided it when it came out.
Baka updates doesn't have any reincarnation tags on it. If it really is then I'll add it.
>>
>>158482774
summoned, not reincarnation
>>
File: 31.png (48KB, 307x266px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
48KB, 307x266px
>>158482598
Nirvana
>>
>>158482774

MC gets summoned to another world by pink tsun girl.
>>
>>158482303

that's some dark shit there, anon
>>
>>158482570
>>158482598

Maybe, if you're doing nothing but reccing a bunch of shit, maybe you should remove all the garbage series that no one reads unironically.
>>
>New isekai
>MC is sent to another world
>Its a fantasy world but inhabited by counterparts of people from his world
>MC swaps with his counterpart
>Series follows both versions of the MC adjusting to their very different news lifes
>Fantasy world MC gets the harem in the real world because hes hes a tough alpha
>Real world MC version fails at everything in the fantasy world and his episodes are just comic relief
>>
>new isekai
>nothing changes
>makes all the same mistakes he did before

>moral of the story is that you're still a loser
>>
>>158482876
I just want to make sure I've read all the isekaishit. Having the list helps.
It's more for me than for recommending I guess. I would never recommend even half of these.
>>
>>158480692
This shit is so retarded the way leveling works

>hurr you need to kill a million billion monsters that are all hundreds of levels higher than you to level up

That system really isn't sustainable, except for some retarded reason monsters can easily spawn at a high level without having to level up by killing millions of billions of people first. And somehow all the other humans are able to level up at a reasonable rate even though they also need to also kill millions of billions of monsters that are higher level than them to do so.

Where the fuck are all the high level monsters coming from? Why do they get to be instantly lvl 250+ without having absorbed the records of millions of billions of other creatures?
>>
>>158481660
>battle slaves

What's stopping him from ordering them to have sex with him besides his turbo-beta faggotry?
>>
Wake me up when there's a Cowboy isekai or an isekai where the MC has a cool dog
>>
>>158482818
neat tha-
>148d since last update
fuck

I'll take it anyways.
>>
>Couple dies
>Both reincarnate into a fantasy world, but in the same body
>Boyfriend takes the brain and motor functions, while Girlfriend gets their sight and voice. They share pain and other senses.
>Boyfriend has to control her body while she converses with folks and deals with whatever they come across
>Humor involves her yelling which way to walk, where the stairs are, and which way the bathroom is
>They get a curse that, unless they do a certain task, they will die again.
>>
>>158482938
>New isekai
>MC is sent to another world
>Its a fantasy world but inhabited by gender-swapped counterparts of people from his world
>MC falls in love with his female self before realizing exactly who she was
>>
>>158483081
It's getting an official release in August.
>>
>>158483095
Isekai QWOP?
>>
>>158477476
>new isekai
>MC isnt a shitty self insert
naah this will never happen
>>
>>158479682
Have you read Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita? She's not exactly alone, but it fits.
>>
>>158480655
>what is Kumo
>>
>>158483362
What is Kumo?
>>
>MC is a delinquent lesbian shot dead during a hit on a rival gang.
>Wakes up in a medieval world with magic powers, was brought there and empowered by a goddess of mischief. Proceeds to seek out pussy after goddess leaves because "fuck it I died time to feel alive again."
>Kingdom she's in is under siege on all sides, military finds MC attempting to break into a brothel.
>Troops bribe her super powered ass to the royal court with solid gold, the royals find their prayers for a miracle have been answered. So they think.
>MC wins the war by leading assassination squads deep into enemy territory to brutally murder opposing kings until the opposition give up. She steals as many jewels as she can carry in the process while raping any cute subordinates. No one believes the victims.
>Day saved the royals hold a big ceremony honoring their unusual savior. Promise her anything she wants in repayment.
>She asks for the kinda hot princess to marry.
>They realize she was gay the whole time and not just fondling her female compatriots for laughs. Those who had complained of being raped during the war by their same sex commander hadn't lied.
>Mortified at her "evil sinful ways" the whole country violently turns against her.
>She dies of injuries in an alleyway like in the opening.
>Camera pans up to goddess laughing on a rooftop after watching it all from afar.
>MC wakes up in yet another world staring at the smiling face of that same goddess now wearing form fitting sci-fi slutty religious robes.
>"I was wondering when your soul would finally coalesce."
>"What the fuck is going on?"
>"You exceeded all expectations my vicious little minx! You're just too much fun to lose babe."
>Second cour is the goddess seducing MC she deemed worthy of having while they go cyberpunk Bonnie and Clyde living a raunchy mortal life to the limits.
>Final scene they are in a car shot to hell and dying. Goddess raises an eyebrow at her, MC smirks back.
>End fade to white flash when the car blows up.
>>
>starts off in RPG world
>MC hit by truck
>wake up in real world
>>
>>158483689
>delinquent lesbian
Picked up already.
>>
>Train enthusiast dies to a train after falling onto some tracks while taking a picture
>His love of trains impressed God
>Gets reincarnated as one of the first steam engines in the American Wild West
>Hilarious perils of robbers trying to escape, but the windows keep shutting on them or panels fly off at opportune times to stop them
>Ends with MC gripping a wanted man in his boiler, and charging off of an unfinished track into a canyon, saving a small town from complete destruction
>>
>tfw wrote a novel
>tfw realized it was isekai
>tfw realized it would be categorized as tortureporn
Oh well
>>
>>158483871
t. Dungeon sucker author.
>>
>>158483689
She sounds like she's partially in the trickster archetype and tricksters rarely face full retribution unless it's a story specifically about em getting it.
Once the Kingdom turns on her the more appropriate thing to do would be for her to end up defeating the Kingdom and seducing the princess or the princess accidentally seducing herself via a complicated series of events. I'm thinking an attempt at drugging MC with a love potion to delesbianify her only to accidentally take it herself.
>>
>>158482598

Shinju no Nectar
>>
>>158482598
why is no one talking about
tsuki ga michibiku isekai douchuu
>>
>>158480316
>>158479682
Y'all niggas gotta watch Alex Proyas' Dark City (1998). That shit's legit.
>>
>>158477887
I'd read it
>>
>>158484439
yea that's Moon-led journey. See first post.
>>158484242
neato
saved
>>
>>158481408
Dwarves are often depicted as being greedy and with big noses, and are sub-human scum. It fits better.
>>
>>158481942
>it was a dream all along
worse than the worst isekai
>>
>>158477476
>isekai
>mc is a pathetic "nice guy"
vs
>isekai
>mc is an edgelord

Which is worse?
>>
>>158484821
You can write a fun edgelord, either by making it so over the top and self-aware that it circles around to being humorous or giving them an actual motivation (backed by decent writing, but good luck with that) for being an edgelord.

Reading about dense, "he's so nice" protagonists gives me a fucking ulcer.

Assuming both are written like shit I'll take the edgelord just because it's less frustrating to watch an edgelord gripe and bitch and moan about their pains and tribulations, but that's just me.
>>
>>158484821
>MC is a skill gaining robot that has no real emotions as he bulldozes through environment

The worst.
>>
>New Isekai
>MC ends up in a futuristic world without magic or RPG elements.
>No elves nor aliens nor any monsters, just an ordinary futuristic world where humans are mainly aided by AI, robots and love exploring space.
>MC realizes he is the least intelligent person there.
Have fun MC.
>MC most likely will overuse VR, unless the author intents that the MC either never gets the time to or never discovers it.
Maybe he'll end up in the slums of the future world.
>>
File: CSMloli.jpg (370KB, 1570x307px) Image search: [Google]
CSMloli.jpg
370KB, 1570x307px
>>158480353
>Reverse Isekai
>CSM get sent to the real world in the form of lolis

Pic related.

There was more discussion on this, but the thread got deleted.
>>
>>158477476
Name one (1) anime,manga,ln that does this
>>
>>158484981
what is futurama, animated by koreans so kinda anime
>>
>>158484821
The nice guy
I unironically enjoy shit like dungeon seeker
>>
>>158485248
that one where he dies sniffing panties and is reborn and rape and kills the girls from his childhood or something i think it starts with a u
>>
>>158485425
>that one where he dies sniffing panties and is reborn and rape and kills the girls from his childhood or something

Come on man you cant leave me hanging with thah description
>>
>>158485464
It's shit though.
>>
>>158485497
Is it a manga or a LN?
>>
>>158485513
def a manga i remember "im comming inside you so hard your probably already pregnant" or something like that
but the manga is not my style
>>
>>158483744
It's a criminally lacking set of attributes.

>>158484082
Was going for something of a never ending chaos angle. Like who fucks up the worlds that heroes are brought to fix in a way. I thought about MC taking the country down and straight up taking the princess as a well earned victory prize, but character length limit was tight. However in retrospect a certain divine hand of chance turning the princess' scheme into a backfire where she becomes a willing loud whore breaking her subjects souls with ecstasy filled shouts is too good not to have.

Core was that MC would be staying true to who she is and living for the thrills, not turning into a real hero. Twist also coming from the divine source bringing MC to the new world being an equally massive asshole in it for herself usually and realizing that there could be no end to the havoc they could wreck across a multiverse or multiple planets if they were together, clinching the closest thing to a romance spot on MC. Alternatively could also be an ultimate wingman/woman/demonic entity position with benefits instead and the MC gets to take the broken bitches with her to the next life attempt as a harem of conquests she will mold into a personal gang forever bound to the wild ride so long as it's amusing to watch.

Maybe long down the line a powerful righteous god attempts to sick a heroine through reality on MC who eventually turns her and or the goddess that sent her into the ultimate conquest for the last finale.

What greater way is there to escape retribution than when death itself becomes just an excuse to change scenery and try again instead of actually stopping you?
>>
File: 1463732983755.png (433KB, 578x435px) Image search: [Google]
1463732983755.png
433KB, 578x435px
>New Isekai
>MC dies a week in to a prevalent disease that's harmless to everyone but him because his immune system has never encountered anything like it.
>>
>>158482534
>cross+channel
Taichi doesn't deserve that ending, he deserves happy ending with his friends ;_;
>>
>>158485657
Have you not heard of <Healing>, anon?
>>
>>158484645
Nah, you're confusing dwarves with jews.
Dwarves are little people.
>>
>A group of people discover a magic item
>Item lets them create an ideal setting to isekai into, and each create one based off of the type of anime/manga they like most
>A mistake is made, and each one ends up in someone else's fantasy world
>Male is in a Magical Girl setting, Female character ends up in a harem setting, guy ends up in a shojo romance, and girl ends up in a marital arts battle series
>Each one is filling the role that the person who that world was created for wanted and must go along with it all
>>
>>158485907
Damn midgets
>>
>>158486235
>The pudgy female character that wanted the shoujo romance ends up in the martial arts battle series
>Ends up as a spat-wearing tomboy that somehow managed to get MC status despite being a girl
>Everyday someone sees her naked because of the fanservice aspect
>>
File: HmmHmmm.png (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HmmHmmm.png
57KB, 300x300px
>>158485657
>the cycle repeats endlessly until he goes mad
>>
File: 220px-LRDFLSBNCC1978[1].jpg (17KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
220px-LRDFLSBNCC1978[1].jpg
17KB, 220x334px
>>158477476
I already read that.
>>
File: 1496358181707.png (125KB, 791x446px) Image search: [Google]
1496358181707.png
125KB, 791x446px
>new isekai
>MC picks the worst class and no starting gift
>>
>>158477887
>MC is the one causing people to wake up in alternate worlds
>>
>new isekai
>new world is about talking insects, MC is an ant
>>
>>158479457
>in debt to the vampire bank
wat
>>
>>158477887
MC is the truck driver responsible for inter-dimensional transportation and reincarnation.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.