[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is so fucking great, one of the greatest of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dyurarara.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dyurarara.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
this is so fucking great, one of the greatest of all time
>>
>>158469938
Kida a shit. Glad he fucked off.
>>
>>158469938
baccano was better
>>
>>158469938
>still haven't finished x2
5 years have truly killed all the hype
>>
It's okay, I guess
>>
Snake Hands vol. 4 when
>>
>>158470108
Wrong
>>
Perfectly fucking sane.
>>
>>158474285
How many layers of Kekaiku did he put up?
>>
>>158470417
This. Durarara is great but Baccano is objectively superior in almost every regard. The only thing it doesn't have over it is better character silhouettes.
>>
>>158469938
DRRR more like durrr am I right fellas
>>
>>158469938
I also loved it.
Ryuugamine's character development is great.
[b]And Izaya is the best girl.[/b]
>>
>>158474440
>objectively superior
There's no such thing. In many ways, Durarara!! cold be said to surpass Baccano!, like having a more likable cast and is more natural and meandering, allowing more time for the characters to just be themselves as well as also having a stupid and crazy narrative and world.
>>
>>158469938
Why?
>>
>>158470460
They waited way to long, it was super popular too so how could they fuck it up
>>
>>158474440
The cast of Durarara is far more memorable.

I'd agree that Baccano! had a much more cohesive and self-contained storyline, but that kind of shot it in the foot for memorability.

Things were one, done, and resolved all in good time. You got the sense the characters fucked off after the story was done, while with Durarara, the characters are well and alive, metaphorically speaking, doing their own thing.

Personally there are some characters I hate in Durarara, but on the other hand, there aren't any characters I remember vividly in Baccano!

And with a character-driven story, that's what makes or breaks it.
>>
>>158469938
I literaly ended the first season today and damn, it was very good.
>>
>>158474835
> Likable
I want 2012 to leave
>>
File: 1O33rBu.gif (243KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1O33rBu.gif
243KB, 500x280px
>>158475385
>best boys Ladd and Clair
>not memorable
Methinks you just have a shit memory
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.