[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

what does /a/ think of this anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 81892[1].jpg (39KB, 225x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
81892[1].jpg
39KB, 225x316px
what does /a/ think of this anime
>>
>>158461807
it has a high APM (AnimePerMinute)
>>
>>158461807
Error: Plot not found
>>
utterly garbage
>>
>>158461807

It is not an exact duplicate of a previous anime with statically assigned characters and behaviors so it triggers many of the autistic people here. They even go as far as to claim it is not "anime" when it is listed in every anime website and airs in Japan.

Discussing it here is not a good idea, some people are far too pathetic.
>>
>>158463876

Oh and to add to that - any of you that think it is not anime because it is made in China - guess what, a lot of the crap you are watching is partially done by Koreans and Chinese. So guess what - we will need to ban each and every one of those that has outsourced their animation.
>>
>>158461807
AOTS
>>
I was expecting a harem show about esports. I got fujobait instead.
>>
>>158461807
needs a better director.
>>
The holy grain of chink anime, birthing the start of the true chinkfags.
When will japan conquer china?
>>
Chinese SASUGA ONII-SAMA: The Game: The Animation
>>
>>158465670
The chinks haven't had years to raise and weed out talent. If they are still doing anime in a few years it will look better.
>>
>>158461807
It makes chinese people look like sociopaths to be honest. All of the characters have empathy deficiency.
>>
>>158466422
I don't know famalam. They show plenty of emotion to me and it's a nice change to see characters who aren't constantly crying, screaming and everything. The norm is that emotions are greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>158466422
That's pretty accurate. The Chinese are terrible "people"
>>
>>158467079
emotions != empathy
>>
>>158466422
What? For someone, who bound together only by common interest in MMOPG or workplace they are quite friendly and open with each other. Not overly-friendly, but not overly cautious either.
>>
Not an anime.
>>
>>158467147
ahh kek how did that happen. my mistake, guess I am more exhausted than I thought

empathy you might be quite right
>>
Niggers are worse.
>>
Where do I download episodes for this? Who's subbing it?
>>
>>158465682
It's already begon with the occupation of the Diaoyu Islands. Soon Japan will have enough Chinese clay to build their own terracotta army.
>>
>>158467753
>Who's subbing it?
Chinks
>Where do I download episodes for this?
Watch it on kissanime
>>
>>158467925
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
In your dreams
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.