[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she going to end up with Arata or Taichi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: chiha.png (363KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
chiha.png
363KB, 800x350px
Is she going to end up with Arata or Taichi?
>>
File: taichi wins.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taichi wins.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
I believe in Taichi. He's gonna become Meiji and get Chihaya.
>>
Neither. She's playing them both like a fiddle.
>>
>>158459258
She is karutasexual.
>>
>>158459258
Neither. Taichi will just suck Arata's dick.
>>
>>158459258
Sudou.
>>158459651
Taichi is already in a committed relationship with the meijin.
>>
File: 1487855962294.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487855962294.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Taichi. Arata belongs to Shinobu.
>>
>>158459572
Boys named Taichi are always the best.
>>
>>158459258
Arata
>>
>>158459597
you're right
>>
>>158459258
She will end up with karata.
>>
File: 1478337226640s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478337226640s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>158459572
>He's gonna become Meiji and get Chihaya.
Nah, it's pretty obvious one boy will get the Meiji title while one gets the romantic relationship with Chihaya. With the way things are going, it seems that Taichi will get the Meiji title while Arata gets with Chihaya.

There's been so much focus on Taichi's changing karuta style, his relationship with the sport in general, having the current Meiji teach/guide him etc that everything points to him succeeding Suo. Also the mangaka said something along the lines of "rewarding Taichi for all his hard work" in an interview.
>>
>>158459750
There's enough Arata for both Shinobu and Chihaya
>>
>>158462630
Does that mean Arata won't go to college? He's a poorfag so he needs the scholarship. Meanwhile Taichi is rich and genetically gifted
>>
>>158462676
Not sure. I'm not entirely sure what the mangaka has planned for Arata, but I feel like she really wants the Meiiji title for Taichi and it shows in the manga because like I stated Taichi really has had the most growth relating to the sport, whereas Chihaya and Arata have always had their natural talent + love for it. I also think Suo willingly training him/giving him pointers is a huge sign.
>>
>>158462630
Fuck. I really like Taichi I wanted him to be with Chihaya.
>>
My mind says Karuta, my heart says Taichi, my NTR fetish says Arata all the way down.
>>
S3 when?
>>
>>158464121
Not too soon, the live action is a trilogy and the last one comes out in 2018.
>>
>>158462630
>it's pretty obvious one boy will get the Meiji title while one gets the romantic relationship with Chihaya
It's so obvious that lately I'm wondering if it's really going to be like that. An end where one boy gets all is probably too unfair, no matter who you like, but maybe we'll get a "neither wins anything but they're satisfied with themselves" type of ending.
And there are a lot of hints pointing to meijin Taichi, but as much as I want him to win, there are also hints for meijin Arata, so we can't say with certainty which way it's tipping.

>>158462676
He already got a recommendation when he won Nationals in second year. I don't think winning meijin gives you a scholarship, at least it hasn't been mentioned in the manga. If he wants to study in Tokyo he's gonna have to pay, whether he's meijin or not.
>>
I like the anime for what it was

Does anything happen in the manga?

It's kind of boring when I think about it.
>>
File: mpv-shot0040.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0040.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
left or right /a/?
>>
>>158464953
>but maybe we'll get a "neither wins anything but they're satisfied with themselves" type of ending.
Nah, one boy will get the title while the other gets the endgame with Chihaya. This much is certain. Going by what the editor said a few months ago, we have about 2 or 3 years left till the end and while the endgame pairing can still go either way, I have feeling it's Arata.

>there are also hints for meijin Arata
Not as many hints for Taichi; like I said, out of him and Arata, Taichi has definitely had the most growth when relating to the sport + you have the current Meiji helping him.

>>158463534
I actually think Taichi distancing himself from Chihaya and the members has done him a lot of good. He's really grown since then, not just as a person, but also in terms of karuta.
>>
>Chihaya and Taichi focused on their match
>Arata pigging out
I didn't consider it seriously before, but does the author actually not like Arata, or care about him? He already gets so little pagetime as it is. Doesn't she realize how this makes him look?
>>
>>158459258
Taichi is going to lose, isn't he? The man has suffered enough so I want him to win ;_;
>>
>>158465786
>Doesn't she realize how this makes him look?
I don't get it? If he's not focusing on a match then what's the problem with him eating?

Anyways this page was cute.
>>
Neither, Chihaya will cockblock them both and we will have threads raging about it for years to come.
>>
>>158465786
Arata is a boring character, I don't know why anyone would root for him and I understand why the writer doesn't write about him too much. He's just pretty finished, there's not much to overcome for him. He doesn't lack the karuta talent and he's not plagued by insecurities like Taichi.
>>
>>158466306
It would be glorious.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.